Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Crypto end? - page 57. (Read 4668 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 257
March 25, 2018, 12:53:44 PM
Well i don't think that crypto will die this soon but it might die some day in future to be replaced but something better than it maybe who knows.It isn't late there are many ICOs releasing and some does have potential to rise.And bitcoin is still early stages so there is still chances.And my favorite altcoins is Ethereum.
Activity: 434
Merit: 262
March 25, 2018, 12:49:47 PM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Do you think someday cryptocurrencies will end?
Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance cryptocurrencies will be more down?
Do you still beleive in crypto?
What is your favourite Altcoin?

it is only start. it is not too late to invest, the time is correct. the chance of more down is exist, but it doesn't matter for long-term invest. yes I do believe.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
March 25, 2018, 12:42:07 PM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

I personally it will not be easy to kill cryptocurrencies, more and more cryptos have been orn recently and getting more important to our life, making it them inevitable in real life projects, Regulations for altcoins will only slow down the growth of technologies. It beleive this is a great time to buy cryptos now, it will never be too late to invest in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 386
Merit: 1
March 25, 2018, 12:36:16 PM

Crypto coins not over, but still can increase and more popular. The krypto coins are unstable, and it makes sense with falling prices, but for the future it will still increase in value.
Activity: 292
dApps Development Automation Platform
March 25, 2018, 12:28:41 PM

I'm sure crypto will not die since it's just started. Crypto is in a very difficult period, since the beginning of this year, there is a lot of bad news with crypto, which caused the market to fall deep. I hope that in the next few months, the crypto market will recover and the altcoin prices will rise again.
Activity: 308
Merit: 18
March 25, 2018, 12:24:16 PM
Cryptocurrency will not end and I think it will have a great future instead of ending. Many investors are wanting to invest more in the cryptocurrency because in here they are earned with a good profits and income. I think it is not too late to invest in the cryptocurrency because many ICO that has a great potential and you can earn more profits in the future if your patiently waiting until your investment will have a great profits.
copper member
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Global CPQ - Enterprise Blockchain CPQ
March 25, 2018, 12:21:53 PM
Cryptocurrencies are just getting started.  The whole world is adopting crypto.  We are the early adopters, and the tech needs to catch up to global demand.  Off-chain networks will help with that. 
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
March 25, 2018, 12:19:59 PM
Crypto have not yet begun to develop, and there is already who thinks of at their end. Surely they will die, sooner or later, and they will evolve into something else, like all human creations, but I would say that there is still plenty of room to grow and gain.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
TRONscratch.com
March 24, 2018, 05:46:37 PM
It might die in some specific countries, if it becomes illegal or gets high regulations, for example. But overall, I don't see crypto dying any time in the future.

I also agree with your idea. There is possibility in which bitcoin will be ban on some countries but in specific bitcoin won't crumble if this case will happen. Bitcoin survival does not depend on different countries but on single individuals.
Activity: 322
March 24, 2018, 05:28:07 PM
I think that the future is behind the crypto currency, digital technologies are moving ahead. This market will always be down and up.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
March 24, 2018, 02:17:51 PM

We all realize that currently, the regulation and issues always influence and cause the existence of cryptocurrency. Besides, it relates to the unstable value or price of them. They will make the existence of cryptocurrency changing. But, it doesn't make sense by the end of cryptocurrency. As in mind, now it moreover grows and develops widely of the new cryptocurrencies. Many people are also more aware and included in cryptocurrency. I'm sure that the cryptocurrency will not end, it may develop and develop better technology with some revise, but not end.
Merit: 16
March 24, 2018, 08:51:14 AM
I think crypto will not end, but many cryptocurrencies will die for sure. After 2-3 years, there will be a maximum of 5% of all currencies that exist now.
Cryptocurrency is great alternative to fiat, but i don't think it will replace dollars, euro and other currencies because of insufficient liquidity
Bitcoin, ethereum, ethereum classic, stratis, waves, omg, neo - these coins will remain.
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
March 24, 2018, 08:49:45 AM

Well, I think it is impossible to happen. This is because I am a great believer that cryptocurrencies are the currency of the future.  It might evolve or develop but basically based in this current crypto.

Crypto investment is open for everyone.  So, it is not too late.  Besides, the investment of the newbie is beneficial to the growing community of bitcoin/altcoin.

Nobody can predict that but what matter most is even it continue to dump, for sure it will soon pump.

Of course.  it has great feature

ether is my favorite
Activity: 84
Merit: 8
March 24, 2018, 08:47:18 AM

Wise don't foresee awful circumstance Smiley

As I would see it cryptocurrencies are setting down deep roots and will in time it grasped by numerous individuals, businesses, some focal banks,major foundations, a few governments. Mainly in view of the multi applications and ramifications of the Blockchain innovations. Believe it. I recommend to still hold and trade for the bright future.
Activity: 168
March 24, 2018, 08:44:30 AM
It might die in some specific countries, if it becomes illegal or gets high regulations, for example. But overall, I don't see crypto dying any time in the future.
Activity: 57
March 24, 2018, 08:38:22 AM
1.Do you think someday cryptocurrencies will end?

Not really. Crypto is a new technology that will develop in the future.

2. Is it too late to invest?

It is ner too late too invest if you thinking of long term. Aspecially with 60% or more percent corrections in crypto world.

3. Is there a chance cryptocurrencies will be more down?

Ofcourse. It is emerging market and the prices always may go down (however there is similar chance that the prices will go up).

4.Do you still beleive in crypto?

Yes.

5.What is your favourite Altcoin?

Have a few. Cosmo, Dstra project and some others.
Activity: 223
March 24, 2018, 08:32:52 AM
Nah i dont think so. Cryptocurrency is the future of exchange, there will more and more will be using cryptocurrency. And someday, not all government but plenty of government, countries i may say will accept that fact that it will be soon a legal tender of exchange. So cryptocurrencies is here to stay.
Activity: 406
Until the end of time
March 24, 2018, 06:59:16 AM
Cryptos will not end, it is just getting started, as long as blockchain is in existing, cryptos will not die because cryptos is what fuels the blockchain projects
Activity: 215
March 24, 2018, 06:52:14 AM
It seems to me that everything that concerns cryptobusiness is very volatile and ypu can't be certain about anything. You can't actually predict what will happen/ But I think that  blockchain technologies only started its way to global popularity. Experts from all over the world try to implement blockchain and cryptocurrency turnover in different spheres of life such as healthcare, social networks, power-engineering and many others. I expect much bigger influence of blockchain technologies on human lives in the nearest future!
March 24, 2018, 06:45:18 AM
Definitely, the whole world has crypto future and now it's a little child who learns to walk, it takes time that he grew up and grow stronger, it takes time to be understood! I think 2018 will be very decisive!

Crypto a digital currency is the future of computer age a technology very much needed for coming years easy and convenient transaction, a remittance without borders and a tool for casless society. I think  crypto will live beyond expectations.
Pages:
Jump to: