Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Crypto end? - page 58. (Read 4668 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 11
March 24, 2018, 06:00:32 AM
2018 is not very good for crypto, but it will rise again when the time comes.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
March 24, 2018, 05:53:55 AM
I do not think that the Crypto currency will "end" in the foreseeable future. Even if some of the existing coins fall under the influence of regulators, principled people will still maintain free and decentralized coins.

Possible prices will fall again, and will crawl up by mid-year. I am sure and I believe in crypto. In my opinion, this is the beginning of crypto. And he will continue to grow to an unspecified time limit. Because crypto is the technology of digital currency of the future
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
March 24, 2018, 05:06:18 AM

Well, you have a lot of obvious questions that you do not know even poor information and knowledge about crypto. so I think you should try to find a lot of knowledge and especially understanding about the crypto cycle. so you will have the knowledge to invest, trade or just wait for the situation to be normal first. and this takes time and patience. look for it
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
March 24, 2018, 05:01:52 AM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Do you think someday cryptocurrencies will end?
Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance cryptocurrencies will be more down?
Do you still beleive in crypto?
What is your favourite Altcoin?

Evrything will die one day but the end for the coins will be far away.I still elieve in them and they can bring us the profit we want.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
March 24, 2018, 04:56:56 AM
Cryptocurrency has come to stay in the space, sure we will have several regulation in the space, when Government accept it as a legal entity, then there will be growth  and stability in the space, I forsee government creating a synchronisation platform between crypto and the stock market. Cryptocurrency cannot die, it has come to stay. 
Activity: 181
Merit: 5
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
March 24, 2018, 04:39:38 AM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

I consider all crypto and blockchain related things will not die, they will grow more and more. Possibly when the market will be completely filled, cryptocurrencies will be more stable, so there will not be such huge up and downs that we see now.
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
March 24, 2018, 04:34:54 AM
Do you think someday cryptocurrency will end?
blockchain a technology, technology will not die but will develop in the future

investment now..the future crypto awaits you

Is there any chance the cryptocurrency will be more down?
I guess certain coins are going down

Do you still believe in crypto?
of course I believe, it helps me in financial terms

What's your favorite Altcoin?
etherum, ETC, monero, and doge.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
March 24, 2018, 04:34:25 AM
Currently I have not heard that Crypto will end, I see them are growing very strong in the future. This rumor will probably cause some new investors to be affected and sell their altcoin. causing the market to fall. So I would like everyone to give their opinion on the correct basis.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
March 24, 2018, 04:33:08 AM
The Crypto currency has only just begun to develop and this process will last a very long time, since this is a completely new phenomenon and not all of them can immediately perceive it. In the course of development, it will necessarily be regulated by the states, without it its advance is impossible. Therefore, the regulation of the crypto currency should be perceived not as something unusual and bad, which can destroy it. This is a natural process, which must go through in order to walk freely in the territory of various states. Of course, you need to be prepared for the fact that we are required to identify on exchanges and exchangers and pay taxes. This may be inevitable, but it can not kill the Crypto currency.
Activity: 300
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
March 24, 2018, 04:18:49 AM

In the cryptocurrency world, it is difficult to predict anything. However, I am sure that the crypto will never end. The crypto era has just started, until today, I do not see any sign of crypto going to end. Although the crypto market is falling deeply, and there are many countries and companies (such as google, facebook) banning crypto, this is not a barrier to crypto. It will continue to grow and bring more benefits to us.
Activity: 220
Merit: 0
March 24, 2018, 04:07:36 AM
nothing can be predicted, as long as there is still a chance to invest, I will do it. and I think crypto can still provide benefits and still promising. Cheesy
Activity: 322
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
March 24, 2018, 04:02:14 AM
well,crypto still have along way to go and i dont see it ending anytime soon, unless there are serious regulations and bans that will hinder its progress, there is no stopping crypto. crypto is here to stay
This is probably the rumor that makes people uneasy, I also feel like you. I do not see any sign that Crypto is down, after the G20 they continue to rise. And today the Crypto market has increased sharply. I believe they will explode next year. It is possible that Crypto will be involved in the purchase and sale of goods and services in many countries.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
March 24, 2018, 01:41:07 AM
I dont see any sign of crypto will end. I have positive mind about cryptocurrency, although there are many country not regulated yet but this is not barrier for crypto to more development. Because cryptocurrency give more benefits to the community. Cryptocurrency will continue to grow because the blockchain technology behind it can to adopted in many industri.
Activity: 476
March 24, 2018, 01:33:22 AM
 well,crypto still have along way to go and i dont see it ending anytime soon, unless there are serious regulations and bans that will hinder its progress, there is no stopping crypto. crypto is here to stay
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
March 24, 2018, 01:31:16 AM
Crypto is good to trade and we have to keep patience and to wait for the right  time and the crypto is not end and being the bitcoin user we have to use this for the internet usage and crypto is good to buy now and the altcoin prices are rising now. Crypto is the best payment system and with the crypto money we can secure our money and the bitcoin is good for investment.
Activity: 209
March 24, 2018, 01:23:36 AM
of course no. many new altcoin come out. and new altcoin created. maybe the price going down and many news say crypto getting ban. but crypto its fine form now and i think crypto will survive for a long time.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
March 24, 2018, 01:17:35 AM
That will not happen at least soon, because total value of altcoin market is very big. Maybe now is the best time to invest or not, new restrictions are considering  by russian government. If the restriction will be approved crypto market get dropped on some %

There are so many things shoulf happen before cryptocurrency is ending because for now i agree that the market cap is so much and will increase again in run of the time. The market cap need to decrease again even so low to make cryptocurrency end.
Activity: 128
March 24, 2018, 01:12:31 AM

Most of crypto value nowadays are increasing and it is good to us, because we are giving chance to earn some profit from price hike.

To answers your question number one. For me, I think crypto currencies will not end as long as people rendering money within as an investment and the community are continueosly beliving and supporting on it, and it will be last until needed. Second there's no late or early blommer in crytos and/or else no ideal time when or where to invest. Every moment in crpytos are good to invest weather you are too early or too late the  impartant on it is you are giving chance to gain profit to the money yo invest.

There are a lot of chance to degrade the value of cryptocurrencies becasue the price of it is unstable. Also the price movement is depends on the demand and supply in the market cap.

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
March 24, 2018, 01:07:13 AM
I think crypto will not end specially now that many people are already patronizing it and investing on it. The crypto is rising now and it will never end unless there are no people who supports crypto anymore.
Activity: 46
Merit: 1
quarkchain.io
March 24, 2018, 01:07:01 AM
Be very patient with Crypto. Fear of missing out is a real emotional tug. That's why you should go with solid coins projects that you personally like and researched about. I believe in the blockchain technology and how it will help the future.
Pages:
Jump to: