Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Crypto end? - page 60. (Read 4668 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 06:11:37 PM
My opinion is that everything is just beginning and a lot of people do not know about the crypto currency, it's time to enter this market now. Everything is bound to be good
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
March 23, 2018, 06:11:26 PM
The crypto are just starting out, and they still have immense potential to develop. Sometimes it may seem that they are not doing well, because they still have many aspects that need to be fixed, like any new technology. So, I see no signs of imminent death.
Activity: 196
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
March 23, 2018, 06:08:44 PM
Not going to happen because some of the countries are starting to adopt and shows interest to cryptocurrencies just like what germany and russia did,these are going to be a massive adoption with these countries,i have heard putin is really interested to the blockchain technology and lets hope that they will create some good application with the blockchain technology.
Activity: 154
March 23, 2018, 06:00:45 PM
Crypto will never end until whenever there are still interested The government is currently making regulations on the prohibition of state crypto us, but that can not make crypto end

Nothing last forever. Even if crypto would not last forever it will runs longer and more people would benefit from it. Crypto would end if the people would decline and stop supporting and investing in crypto. If no investment the value would drop because of its low demand. In that case value would slowly drop until it reaches zero. Hoping that crypto would not end soon.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 324
https://duelbits.com/
March 23, 2018, 05:54:27 PM
Crypto will never end until whenever there are still interested The government is currently making regulations on the prohibition of state crypto us, but that can not make crypto end
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
March 23, 2018, 05:48:52 PM
I hope that people who write here at this forum, trust in cryptocurrencies most of all ...personally I, trust in the future of a krypto. Future behind the cryptocurrencies. if to look at how there is a lot of ICO now, the blockchain is present in all part of life, it is possible to tell with confidence that we have already passed a moment of never will return..
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
March 23, 2018, 05:44:38 PM
I was very pleased with the one phrase that someone told me at session 20. I can not quote the exact one, but the point was that the crypto currency is not worthy of attention because it only "takes 1% of world GDP." The phrase was said without a trace of irony, and if you wonder whether many new markets could in just a few years of their existence capture a whole percentage of the world's GDP. Therefore, the question should be raised when the last paper dollar will be printed: this year or next year Grin
Activity: 266
March 23, 2018, 05:26:01 PM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Do you think someday cryptocurrencies will end?
Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance cryptocurrencies will be more down?
Do you still beleive in crypto?
What is your favourite Altcoin?

Yes, crypto now is popular and many altcoins are appearing as a result of people's acceptance to them. I think cryptos will not end and disappear as it is already part of the virtual world. In terms of invetsing, it is not too late to invets because the coins are still alive.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
March 23, 2018, 05:21:38 PM
Cryptocurrencies future is basically uncertain and we can never tell what the fiture holds for it but we can only hope that it is all good and that values will continuously rise. With values way too low compared to last year, i think now is the perfdect time to invest since we get to purchase coins on a pretty low amount.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
March 23, 2018, 05:08:18 PM
It is impossible for cryptocurrencies as technology to become extinct, because by taking a look at the great technological discoveries throughout history, all of them tend to evolve until they are gradually incorporated into the daily life of human beings.

The technology of cryptocurrencies is just in an initial phase and it is obvious that in a few years we will see them fully integrated into conventional economics, although I am convinced that the cryptocurrencies of the future will be a very advanced and practically unrecognizable version of what up to now we have known.
Activity: 164
March 23, 2018, 05:04:55 PM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Do you think someday cryptocurrencies will end?
Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance cryptocurrencies will be more down?
Do you still beleive in crypto?
What is your favourite Altcoin?

Do you think someday cryptocurrencies will end? - When the world ends.
Is it too late to invest? - No.
Is there a chance cryptocurrencies will be more down? - Yes but also many times when it will rise and rise!
Do you still beleive in crypto? - Definitely.
What is your favourite Altcoin? - A new coin that will be launching soon!
Activity: 238
March 23, 2018, 04:58:50 PM
smile! is just like asking will technology go. crypto is technology it cannot go
Activity: 123
Merit: 14
March 23, 2018, 04:49:19 PM
yes, I still believe and lay fairly high expectations, I think when the market is calm down then the crypt will go up at a good pace
Activity: 350
May the power be with you!
March 23, 2018, 04:19:41 PM
That will not happen at least soon, because total value of altcoin market is very big. Maybe now is the best time to invest or not, new restrictions are considering  by russian government. If the restriction will be approved crypto market get dropped on some %
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
March 23, 2018, 03:56:10 PM
The doubt of the end of the cryptomoeda has already passed through the minds of some, but it is not to be criticized or judged, the market is not always our friend and  preach several pitfalls, with this generates speculations and destructive doubts about investing in today for a possible profit tomorrow. However regarding issues the crypto will not end and the possibility of reducing the marketcap is reasonable.
Activity: 41
March 23, 2018, 03:44:14 PM
crypto is the current trend .. if the crypto end economy will be seriously crisis Smiley) do not worry. Be careful in investing in crypto so you will have words from it
Activity: 150
Merit: 2
March 23, 2018, 03:40:18 PM
Frankly, it seems to me that the crypto world has just come into being and has a lifetime in front of it.
Then, like all things, he will surely die, but I would say he still has a lot of time in front of him
Activity: 532
March 23, 2018, 03:17:19 PM
although now the price is very much different from the end of last year but I'm sure the support from the public against cryptocurrency is still very high and crypto is not over. bitcoin will still continue to grow until later in the future.
Activity: 252
March 23, 2018, 03:15:11 PM
I do not believe that krypto will end, because the future of krypto is very good and more popular, because I think krypto is very easy to get profit in a short time.
Activity: 327
March 23, 2018, 03:13:28 PM
I do not hope so. Of course, some tokens will probably disappear, but others will be actual and profitable. To my mind, cryptopbanks and their tokens will be valuable all the time
Pages:
Jump to: