Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Crypto end? - page 67. (Read 4668 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 1
Equitybase
March 21, 2018, 10:21:02 PM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Do you think someday cryptocurrencies will end?
Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance cryptocurrencies will be more down?
Do you still beleive in crypto?
What is your favourite Altcoin?

Yes I think so too. Cryptos will end someday just like any other thing in this world more so for those in the digital space.
But this may be too far away in the future, for one good reason, the community that supports cryptos is growing and creating a healthy environment overall. And that is an awesome feat achieved in just a shot time of less than a decade.
So for me, I would still believe in crypto and so willing to invest my time and effort.
Activity: 258
Merit: 2
March 21, 2018, 10:19:19 PM
i dont think cryptocurrency will ever end. this will be a future mode of payment. less fees, fast transaction, no empty and useless talks. the end of imperial banking system.
Activity: 418
Merit: 10
"simply getting the job done"
March 21, 2018, 10:06:35 PM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

I do not think that crypto currency will end, this is the technology of the future. Unless the internet network in this world is destroyed, crypto currency can not for transactions. Then the rise and fall of prices is determined by market conditions, so I can not predict it. And my favorite altcoin is Ethereum.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
https://exip.live/
March 21, 2018, 09:53:04 PM
In my opinion crypto will never end because crypto market still young and will be continuously growing, although many country not regulated yet. This is because crypto given many benefits to the their community. Many poor people can changed their life from crypto, and this is one of the benefits of crypto.
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 09:48:14 PM
hopefully it will not, for as long as the government worldwide doesnt ban crypto, this will stay and continue to grow, apparently it is impossible for the crypto to end because many governments worldwide recognize and accepts it. Maybe many crypto will die but there were others which will remain one of this is the Bitcoin.
Activity: 392
March 21, 2018, 09:45:03 PM
Cryptocurrencies will be the future of the payment, online and offline....credit cards and banknotes are ended
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
March 21, 2018, 09:38:19 PM

Wow, so many questions!! So, crypto is definitely not ending, the volatility and regulations are all a part of a growing crypto, gaining better shape and form.
It is never too late to invest, keep a market watch and choose from upcoming projects with a great team, strength and vision.
Cryptos are going to fluctuate at this stage and its no point making unnecessary predictions.
Yes, a lot of people, specially in cryptosphere have complete faith and belief in crypto.
You can choose any from the top ten, though Nano looks good.
Activity: 74
March 21, 2018, 09:20:21 PM
I don’t think it will end in near future
Activity: 167
Merit: 11
March 21, 2018, 08:59:10 PM

Cryptocurrency will not end, just imagine fiat currency, do you think fiat currency will end that easily? Cryptocurrency is still an infant. The adoption is not even reach 1% of the world's population.
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 21, 2018, 08:36:49 PM

I think it will survive for some time and I still believve in it. I like btc and eth most.
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
March 21, 2018, 08:21:20 PM

I think it will not die in the near future and we are in the right time to invest in them. We can make more money because they are the new ones and they will survive until they are too old.
Activity: 148
March 21, 2018, 07:49:17 PM
No its impossible to collapse because the technology itself is excellent the vision also has good points,and i know these big players wont allow cryptocurrencies to collapse easily,it could be the best thing that people has ever had.Decentralization of the money would be the best thing to do like what others like freedom to transact,not going to happen in the future.
Activity: 291
March 21, 2018, 07:46:05 PM
crypto will never end I would say. people may think that it will be dead once the price will hit rock bottom. However, seeing it survive for the past 8 years. Even when it crashed previously, it is still holding strong. I believe its nature to be accepted as payment will always live on. There will always be some person on earth that will accept crypto as a method of payment. And the uses of blockchain technology is very much still advancing.
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
March 21, 2018, 07:45:05 PM
It won't end in the nearest future. Crypto only begins it's way

I like the way you put it, crypto will not end its just actually beginning. I agree with this, cryptocurrency is very young and I'm sure more and more people will use this option with regards to facilitate online transactions easily. I'm sure usability of cryptocurrency will increase more and its just a beginning a of new eara, the DIGITAL ERA.
Activity: 196
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun
March 21, 2018, 07:43:53 PM
Not going to happen in the near future but if most of the countries will ban the use of cryptocurrencies it will be the worst day of our lives because we wont have any freedom to transact anonymously the posibility of this are less because there are some countries that fully supports cryptocurrencies and the blockchaint technology.
Activity: 266
March 21, 2018, 07:41:27 PM

Thank you for the questions. I think crypto world is just as a young baby 2-3 months old. And of course it can die - but seems that it will live very strong and long life.  Shocked
Of course it is too late to invest - just think about that fact, that Bitcoin was cheaper than 1$. Do not waste your nerves on it.
I know that crypto here to stay for a long time and it will change the world very much.
My favorite altcoin is Arcblock. I like the logo very much.
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
March 21, 2018, 07:40:52 PM
The crypto world is just new, it doesn't end so quickly. Because the blockchain system is an excellent system and
whatever happens, the world will accept it.
The first rule to invest is to be in the right place at the right time
Activity: 224
March 21, 2018, 07:36:54 PM
What do you mean end? it wont end because we are still expanding it might be slowed by the regulations but these billionaire investors arent going to allow cryptocurrencies to collapse easily,doesnt make sense? these people are getting a lot of money from our market that is why it wont be that easy to say it will collapse.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
March 21, 2018, 07:34:15 PM
As technology grows, cryptocurrency also increasing in its demand and businesses adapting it now., cryptocurrency will be forever as long as the people using and adapting it.,but i believe in that cryptocurrency would bring as fortune,. that if we used how to hold and trade. Making money matters at all.
Activity: 174
Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem
March 21, 2018, 07:33:00 PM
Not going to happen because as far as i know we are still in early stage of development,and we still have a lot of room to grow.Doesnt mean that these regulations can kill our platform,most of the people will understand this when these countries who are supporting cryptocurrencies will fully adopt the technology .
Pages:
Jump to: