Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Crypto end? - page 66. (Read 4668 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 12:52:44 AM
one thing that can be answered with cryptologic, will die when the internet isn't there in this world. Thus the more growth in the era of the internet made currently by the internet community interest and also the crypto, in particular, will become larger.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
March 22, 2018, 12:40:23 AM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Do you think someday cryptocurrencies will end?
Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance cryptocurrencies will be more down?
Do you still beleive in crypto?
What is your favourite Altcoin?

It is hard to predict the Altcoin value because it is unpredictable too but i believed that Altcoin will never gone as their are lot if new Altcoins that coming in the market maybe some will superseded which most of these are crap coins in which very slow moving in the market. My favorite Altcoin is ETH because it is the number 1 Altcoins in the market.
Activity: 213
Merit: 10
March 22, 2018, 12:30:08 AM
For me not, because nowadays we can used it for faster transaction to other people but you should beware of any hackers. I think this is the beginning to the new world that we can buy or transact in an instant.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
March 22, 2018, 12:28:24 AM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Nope. Crypto have just started its success journey and any currency related market will have negatives and positives, considering only the negatives we cannot assume crypto will end or die. Crypto is a break through technology for the people, by the people and for the people. It is the future currency of the world and it will end if anything better than crypto is innovated, I think it will happen after 100 years.
Activity: 1
March 22, 2018, 12:26:49 AM

>>>No, I don't think so, but I think that Shitcoin will be die soon because people are considering about their investment. people don't take risks to invest to Shitcoin like lending coin any more.

>>>No, it isn't late, this time is just beginning for new investor.

>>>Yes, it is, cryptocurrencies alway go up and go down, it depend on when?

>>>When I write this, it meant I still believe in cryptocurrencies.

>>> Ethereum is my favourite coin.
Activity: 104
March 22, 2018, 12:19:55 AM
I guess crypto will end in 5 years, now it's time to grow strong
Activity: 238
March 22, 2018, 12:08:14 AM
Crypto will changing the world, bring blockchain technology to solve many problem in most career. In the near future, crypto will be use to replace nation currency and some old technology. Well for those reason, i think Crypto will not end, it will grow more!
Activity: 868
March 22, 2018, 12:07:47 AM
Well everything that started will surely come to an end someday but for now I think we have long way to go and that Crypto is not gonna end soon. There might be ups and downs well don't be all know that Crypto market is volatile...

I think with mass adaption, Crypto will flourish now for this is the time people started getting into Crypto and new money is flowing into the market. New coins are released everyday(including scam ones..lol) and people I guess started to understand the benefits of decentralization.
Activity: 372
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
March 22, 2018, 12:04:43 AM
nope, it wont end it here, or this year. Its impossible since there is a lot of people around the world shows their interest on cryptocurrency. it will grow more this year, and many more investors will come for sure.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
March 22, 2018, 12:00:43 AM

cryptocurrency will never end thats for sure.

Theres never too late investing in cryptocurrency why not try now for you to know.

You have mentioned about Volatility of crypto so it means you know theres always Up and Down

Im always believing in crypto and no doubt this will never fade

Ofcourse only one Altcoin that i love the most,and thats Ethereum
Activity: 546
💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲
March 21, 2018, 11:56:53 PM

i think crypto is not going to end for a short time, also i think everything that related to money will not going to be end easily, rules and regulation is only the small stone that block a highway of cryptocurrency.
there's no late even if you invest in the next year

for more dowm, everything can be happened, crypto is volatile
of course i still believe in
my favorite altcoin are ETH
Activity: 450
Merit: 101
March 21, 2018, 11:50:32 PM
Crypto currency is in the state of the embryo. I am sure that unprecedented price growth is ahead of us. As the capital of institutional investors will enter the market.
Activity: 600
March 21, 2018, 11:46:42 PM
my opinion depends on the internet network, and so is crypto currency dependent on that network, i think it will not happen. because no crypto currency can control it.
Activity: 21
March 21, 2018, 11:44:26 PM
my opinion is crypto is here to stay. the only way it will die is if a new better way of paying is introduced and takes over, kind of like how crypto is slowly doing to fiat. yet even fiat still has a place in today's world, so who knows if even it will die  Tongue
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
March 21, 2018, 11:29:20 PM
I think most of the people here agree that cryptocurrencies will not end, All that I can say is: "You can ban cryptos but you cannot kill it."
Activity: 28
March 21, 2018, 11:11:28 PM
Everyone has been saying, one more big drop in March, then it should start slowly moving into a bull market. I think the crash may of killed some coins for good. But if you investing in good real tangible companies they should have a good year. The companies will be releasing targets on their roadmaps in the coming months which should increase value. That being said be careful what you invest in, many will die.
Activity: 270
March 21, 2018, 11:10:04 PM
The social interest in the crypto currency is very stable. And the trend does not reduce its turnover. Accordingly, it is impossible to talk about when the crypto currency will end. I think this day will not come soon, but the crypto-currency environment is changeable.
Activity: 357
Merit: 260
March 21, 2018, 11:08:41 PM
This year is for regulation then the crypto will rise again.Sure will not die in the next future

If this year is for regulation, then how long will it takes to rise again? What do you mean? Until this year ends bitcoin will continue to drop?
Well, I think bitcoin has no ending because there's a lot of people in favor of it. Nobody could tell that bitcoin has an end. It is a digital currency and nobody can control this type of currency.
Activity: 168
March 21, 2018, 10:53:58 PM
When will the bitcoins finish? - this issue worries not only those who earn on the production of crypto currency, but also those who are simply interested in digital money. Speaking of the end of mining, several possible options and interpretations should be considered:
Program. Social relation. Economic situation.
Activity: 97
March 21, 2018, 10:34:10 PM
In main times, crypto is very good project to work in this statesment. In addition, l think crypto will not be end. Crypto is the one of the most project to get more coin. Many people was very likes crypto in their project. So l hopes crypto will be not end in my project and l hopes crypto will good in the project.
Pages:
Jump to: