Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Crypto end? - page 70. (Read 4668 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 6
March 21, 2018, 05:02:14 PM
there is have chances to die the some coins due to not a good projects and don't have market on that coins, but very low chances to die cryptocurrencies and some governments also thinking about launching coins hence there is very low chances to die cryptocurrencies   
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
March 21, 2018, 04:48:25 PM
If it has not been removed at the origin stage, it means that someone gets the benefit. And when the Crypto currency has already accumulated a large volume, it will be difficult to stop it.
Activity: 179
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 04:46:39 PM
An idea never dies and would like to share, returning to the question the crypto became a giant financial system and with that opened doors to several types of negotiation, projects and dreams, contacts between investors, in summary globalizo in great porcetanges the businesses, platforms, systems and even opinions.

You my own speculation i think crypto has no end. For example, bitcoin. It is decentralized cryptocurrency which means no one controlling its price. So it wouldn't die. Several years from now it is be using by most european country maybe asian country too.
Activity: 301
Merit: 11
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
March 21, 2018, 04:46:12 PM
Not going to happen because our community is growing so fast,and it wont be easily collapse not with the help of big investors.They wont allow our market to crash easily because they are the first people who would lose billions of dollars.Cryptocurrencies are still in the infancy stage indeed,that is why theres a lot of room to grow.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 04:39:29 PM
Not going to happen why would these regulations be problem? it doesnt matter because the ICOs will only be affected by these regulations.Doesnt even affect normal users,cryptocurrency advertisements will only be banned with google facebook and possibly in twitter but you forgot there any many alternative advertising platforms in the internet,wont be a problem.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
March 21, 2018, 04:31:20 PM
I believe that all visionary people should understand that the future belongs to crypto-currencies. As it was with the Internet, which gradually captured the whole world and all spheres of life. The electronic currency will undoubtedly supplant the banknotes we are familiar with, which are often backed by shady resources!
Activity: 196
Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation
March 21, 2018, 04:27:48 PM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Do you think someday cryptocurrencies will end?
Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance cryptocurrencies will be more down?
Do you still beleive in crypto?
What is your favourite Altcoin?

Cryptocurrencies has a lot of room to grow,it doesnt even reached its juvenile because it is very new technology we could say that this technology is still in its infancy period,not a big threat to the banks but eventually decades from now it would be massively more than bigger to these banks.It wont be collapsing easily because theres a lot of investors who are joining us everyday i believed that cryptocurrencies will eventually replace the fiat in the future.
Activity: 201
March 21, 2018, 04:22:06 PM
No, now the crypto currency is just beginning its ascent!
It's too late to invest in such great tools as bitcoin, but you can invest in cheaper, ripple for example
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
March 21, 2018, 04:21:14 PM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Cryptocurrency was ended more than 15 time, starting in 2013 years  Grin

Late to invest since 2014.

This is nothing know!

I do not belevie, but I get profit )))

I love TOP 20)))
Activity: 294
March 21, 2018, 04:20:52 PM
I think that the crypto currency is the future, at least for the next 5 years. Many still do not know what it is, although many people just heard about it. My forecasts are that in the near future there will be not only a crypto currency, but also will come up with other electronic commercial money, since most of our Earth now sit here in social networks! Roll Eyes
Activity: 90
March 21, 2018, 04:18:53 PM
Cryptocurrency is still a very new technology that is yet to be completely embraced and is till see no reason as to why it would end, maybe one day when the governments collude to completely do away with cryptos will they end but i don't see that happening either, so crypto is here to stay.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 21, 2018, 04:17:18 PM
In the world of high technology I am confident that the future is for cryptocurrencies. All industries have suffered a digital change, other than money. I think the conclusion is obvious.
Even with higher technology the large companies can still disrupt crypto. All these coins won't stay around for all time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 106
March 21, 2018, 04:16:11 PM
In the world of high technology I am confident that the future is for cryptocurrencies. All industries have suffered a digital change, other than money. I think the conclusion is obvious.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
March 21, 2018, 04:10:26 PM
No no, crypto is just getting started and you are fearing its end, everything is going to take advantage of blockchain technology and crypto services sooner or later, so crypto will grow into something very huge, just stay away from thinking negative.
Activity: 210
March 21, 2018, 04:09:10 PM

1) think that there is no
2) no, the market is just developing
3) I think there is such a chance, but it is very small.
4) Certainly
5) Monero
Activity: 543
Merit: 281
March 21, 2018, 04:07:24 PM
An idea never dies and would like to share, returning to the question the crypto became a giant financial system and with that opened doors to several types of negotiation, projects and dreams, contacts between investors, in summary globalizo in great porcetanges the businesses, platforms, systems and even opinions.
Activity: 168
March 21, 2018, 04:05:32 PM
I truly believed in cryptocurrencies,that is why i strongly believed that this technology will relplace the existinf centralized fiat system and these banks in the future,it wont end easily but indeed these regulations will affect the development of cryptocurrencies,but it doesnt man that it will eventually die because our community is too strong.
Activity: 316
March 21, 2018, 04:04:35 PM
To date, the crypto currency market is actively thriving and its end is not at all visible, it's never too late to make a contribution, the main thing is to know what to buy, I liked the KIN coin.
Activity: 266
March 21, 2018, 04:00:04 PM
This technology is stabilized with time and with the formation of infrastructure.
I do not think it's worth talking about the final conclusion.
Even if it is prohibited by law, everything, most likely, will go underground.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
March 21, 2018, 03:58:22 PM
Crypto will never end and never gonna sleep. Crypto is traded 24/7 around the world depends on how people will support it but i know millenials will help each other to make it big in the market and time will come it will use by many people, So goodbye to our cash in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: