Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Crypto end? - page 68. (Read 4668 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
March 21, 2018, 07:29:04 PM
I think in the next 1 to 2 years, the cryptocurrencies market will have a third party to guarantee and take responsibility and control so that the exchange rate will not be much fluctuated as at present. Cryptocurrencies are seen as the future of money and the economy, so it needs the management of a group of governments in some big countries. And my favorite altcoin is NEO.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
March 21, 2018, 07:24:56 PM
I dont see any reason why will cryptocurrencies will collapse ,regulations are going to end soon as most of the people are going to adopt the technology.It could be the reason why most of the people wont regulate cryptocurrencies,because the banks doesnt see these currencies as a threat to the banks.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
March 21, 2018, 07:21:19 PM
It won't end in the nearest future. Crypto only begins it's way
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
March 21, 2018, 07:20:11 PM
I really believed in cryptocurrencies,it could change that future that is why it wont collapse that easy,morelikely these regulations wont last long so do not worry about these plenty of regulations there will always be someone that wont agree to something,doesnt mean that these regulations will kill the cryptocurrencies so stay relax we are liong way to go.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 182
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 21, 2018, 07:19:15 PM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Do you think someday cryptocurrencies will end?
Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance cryptocurrencies will be more down?
Do you still beleive in crypto?
What is your favourite Altcoin?

Truly i agree price rising again including the bitcoin price altcoin are also rising their price in the market.
I think cryptocurrency end if the system of the new technology are down or the internet connection become lose in the world.
Not too late to invest in crypto as you said the price comes again to increase in the market.
I still believe in cryto as new edge of currency become very famous in the world and my favorite altcoins are ethereum and ripple because i seen in the market trend they both potentially have future to become hugable price.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
March 21, 2018, 07:17:06 PM
I think crypto will not end at any time, in fact someday crypto will be accepted by all countries (in my opinion).
Crypto will not end for sure, many have been said these things that crypto will end but still until this time it is still existing. Maybe it will use someday or in the future but were not certain for that. As long their is demands from the user it will exists.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
March 21, 2018, 07:14:36 PM
I think crypto will not end at any time, in fact someday crypto will be accepted by all countries (in my opinion).
Activity: 275
March 21, 2018, 07:12:35 PM
Why o why? this is funny how people are over reacting to these news,bunch of these are fake ones the cryptocurrencies wont easily collapse because most of the big investors have joined us,and they dont plan to lose a lot of money if ever it will collapse we as the users are going to know it first especially when bitcoin's valiue were decreased or failing.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
March 21, 2018, 07:11:55 PM
Crypto will not die even though in a certain time in a coin who say there is no value or worthless value,currently there is still a chance to invest cause it still has a good value to compete In the market.Now still believe in crypto to 10 or even 20 in the coming year I still believe in the superiority of their value,my favorite crypto is BTC cause I have started very long and I'm sure he will remain a pioneer for all cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 475
Merit: 251
VTOS
March 21, 2018, 07:10:28 PM
I don't think that crypto will drop dead at all cause there are new kind of projects trying to eliminate that hacking risks so, there will always be better blockchain projects to live after developments. I think so.
Activity: 314
March 21, 2018, 07:08:56 PM
As long as there are people who are enthusistic it would be hard to end. As there are many of us pushing crypto as positive way to earn it couldnt end yet. As this one way to earn and invest effectively with knowledge. And lastly, as long as giant coins like btc and eth. people who invested and still holding will keep the digital currency alive.
Activity: 182
March 21, 2018, 07:08:36 PM
Of course it isnt going to end soon,we still have a lot of time to enjoy the cryptocurrencies doesnt make sense? the banks are afraid of use because we are big threat to the fiat system,cryptocurrencies has a lot of time befoer growing massively and we need to be focused to the development of the platform and im sure cryptocurrencies will be dominating the future's payment system.
Activity: 256
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO
March 21, 2018, 07:04:39 PM
It isnt never too late to join the cryptocurrency community early adopters are still welcome,we are still new to the world that is why our community is struggling to expand,regulations and bans all over the world might slowed our development but eventually we will still be able to achieve success,in the future cryptocurrencies are going to be massive.
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
March 21, 2018, 07:01:31 PM
I do not believe it will end. I think it will change to be suited for the masses. Maybe through regulations, maybe through self-change or maybe, following the latest news (or maybe even a trend), through leveraging best of current financial world and crypto world. What do I mean? Just check this  article on Cryptonews. I think we will start seeing more and more ICOs and projects where coins will also mean you own a share in the company, which is awesome. Hopefully, it will help to deal with inequality as well (if done right).

https://cryptonews.com/news/lithuanian-startup-kicks-off-new-coin-model-mulls-ipo-1438.htm

It is true that and i think also bitcoin is impossible ended, surviving  for 8 years for digital money has been proven if bitcoin is believed to exist in addition to cash as an alternative payment received by many parties. Furthermore, this year is the current ICO trend that offers a variety of platforms adopted from the real sector associated with blockchain. Examples: real estate, entertaintment, body treatments and much more.
I wish good ICO's still leading to built up a great platform to get more interests there are would make cryptocurrency market raise up again.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 06:58:57 PM
Tidak.mata uang crypto mulai di datangi penggemarnya,mulai di kenal masyarakat.kalau crypto akan mati rasanya tidak mungkin.
Makin besar yang benar.banyak hal yang membuat orang makin suka terhadap crypto.
Activity: 210
March 21, 2018, 06:56:35 PM
It wont end that easily,collapsing market wont be happening this year because the investors are still with us,the cryptocurrencies are still profitable you need to know when theres money in the market it wont be going to collapse easily,our community is growing rapidly so it wont be possible that cryptocurrencies and bitcoin will collapse.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
March 21, 2018, 06:55:20 PM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

That is normal to set an rules and regulations to make bitcoin on proper and that have discipline. I don't think that cryptocurrency will end because as of now cryptocurrency s popular and almost 50 percent was using it for any transaction. Right now its not to late because this is you chance to buy and invest until the value was low.
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond
March 21, 2018, 06:53:52 PM
Of course not! (but I don't say it's impossible to happen). Cryptocurrency is growing fast, many countries already embraced it including mine. it is now also starting to put in real life applications (e.g bitcoin atm, stores who accept btc, btc lending etc.). In my opinion, this is not the end but the beginning of crypto's era.

No, you are not. You can still invest. Make faster because famous crypto such as btc and eth are now recovering.
Yes, that's the reality but don't overreact because dips are normal in crypto world. Those moments are not permanent by the way so don't worry too much.
Absolutely yes! I was able to improve my life through bitcoin. I can now earn good amount of money despite of being a student, imagine how powerful it is in terms of influencing one's life.
Honestly, I'm not a fan of alts. But if i really have to choose then it would be Ethereum and Electroneum because that's what I have right now.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 502
March 21, 2018, 06:47:25 PM
I think it's too early to think about when the crypt will die, I'm sure it will not be soon and the crypt is only at the stage of its formation.
Why do you think it's early? The fact that we don't even know when will crypto end. The probablity state is too high. Therefore,it will not end that easy. What about the investors who keep investing through the years? Many of them found satisfaction when investing their money to bitcoin and many people are given help because of crypto. So it won't end.
BR0
copper member
Activity: 81
Merit: 13
SIGS CREATION SERVICE - https://goo.gl/ChWJFn
March 21, 2018, 06:44:10 PM
I'm pretty sure crypto will not end now, because it will be very fast if it ends now, so surely crypto will continue to survive even though there are many rules on crypto. I personally still believe crypto can still increase and not too late to invest in crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: