Pages:
Author

Topic: Will crypto solve socioeconomic problems? - page 3. (Read 4304 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
February 09, 2019, 10:44:50 AM
If their economy is basically borked then yes it can help to solve their economic problems. Bitcoin transactions in venezuela are breaking records, and that doesn't include Dash which is growing fast there

This will have different meanings from several countries about things from the crypto world. everyone has different experiences with crypto wherever and whenever.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213
February 09, 2019, 10:17:43 AM
Cryptocurrency is new to the common people. It will never be accepted that easy same as that people accepting a physical currency. It surely contributed to the economy, because more cash circulation through the buying and selling process happening with each and every trade. Importantly it can be used for cross border transactions, which is already on use.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
February 09, 2019, 10:15:08 AM
If their economy is basically borked then yes it can help to solve their economic problems. Bitcoin transactions in venezuela are breaking records, and that doesn't include Dash which is growing fast there
Activity: 462
February 09, 2019, 10:11:15 AM
The price of cryptocurrency is not enough to sustain expenses of everyones life in a country because of it volatility. There are so much risk for using cryptocurrency and the problem of it is some people in a country dont have an access to internet and it can aaffect on the demand of cryptocurrency.   Much better if the price of cryptocurrency is stable and can depend on their everyday expenses.
copper member
Activity: 83
Merit: 2
February 09, 2019, 10:05:59 AM
Cryptocurrencies take power away from governments.

Automation of things due to AI, Blockchain and Robotics are taking more jobs than creating.

Capital will be concentrated by private entities.

How are we fighting the capital concentration problem? How should we design a future where people don't need to work (robots and AI will) but they still have a good living and some form of income?

Should private entities redistribute their profits? Should governments have some sort of power over decentralized currencies (How would that even be possible!?)

Activity: 2226
Merit: 834
February 09, 2019, 09:44:47 AM
If everyone around the world gets into cryptocurrency, do you think it will even help in solving or lessen socioeconomic problems? Can it be used to buy goods from other countries? It is fair to say that crypto will help a lot of people but what will it do to one's country? Will it help improve a country's economy?

We dont know yet since not every country has been recognised for using Bitcoin, and if it will happened I think it will mainly depends on how are we going to work with Bitcoin given that Bitcoin is such a useful and accessible platform for each person who properly know how to use this, and of course the contribution of each member of the society really matters.

I think it depends upon how the crypto is being used in the society. If Crytpo is not legalized in one country and people still use it by unfair means, then that will bring no good to the overall economy of the country.  On the other hand, if government legalizes bitcoins and make necessary changes in the economic structure of their country, it can really help the country come out of finical difficulties.
Activity: 616
February 09, 2019, 09:37:22 AM
If everyone around the world gets into cryptocurrency, do you think it will even help in solving or lessen socioeconomic problems? Can it be used to buy goods from other countries? It is fair to say that crypto will help a lot of people but what will it do to one's country? Will it help improve a country's economy?
It doesn't really matter what is used by people as a medium of exchange. Better technology, worse technology – it won't eliminate spoiled human nature which is realized in greed and excessive selfishness. So I don't think that cryptocurrency using can solve important social and economic problems.

That is what everyone always thinks of getting rich and getting richer to beyond the limits they want to reach. A lot of greedy behavior that is done by all humans.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
February 09, 2019, 09:25:53 AM
Yes of course It will definitely solve the socioeconomic problems of any country and I think it just need to be adopt by the other people. Just like other investors that share their knowledge about Cryptocurrency in some of their friends and family that can really happened to other countries to make their economy get better chance to grow.
Activity: 896
Merit: 505
February 09, 2019, 07:39:18 AM
Blockchain would definitely will, definitely not sure about crypto as it can be used for both legal and illegal side usage.although crypto implementation has greatly affected fund raising system and now more and more start up are taking ico route and technology will be further improved thus creating entirely new sector of IT for crypto and blockchain space.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
February 09, 2019, 07:11:22 AM
I don't think there is a guarantee because we also cannot know the intentions and objectives of investors in investing, indeed, if we look at the creation of crypto currencies to keep up with the times and technology and economic development, we must also be able to overcome socio-economic problems if problems occur.
Activity: 322
January 22, 2019, 07:48:41 AM
It doesn't really matter what is used by people as a medium of exchange. Better technology, worse technology – it won't eliminate spoiled human nature which is realized in greed and excessive selfishness. So I don't think that cryptocurrency using can solve important social and economic problems.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 544
January 22, 2019, 07:32:05 AM
I think Crypto can help with economic problems that occur in every country. However, it should be noted if they can succeed at Crypto. If not, it will certainly suffer losses.

How can you say it will help the economics of a country? I haven't seen any reports so far that will verify that indeed crypto will help alleviate a nations financial burden. What crypto does is to help people, and give them more power to earn more money through investing and its up to them whether to purchase (purchasing power) or just store them in a wallet to maximise their profits.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
January 18, 2019, 10:59:28 AM
I think Crypto can help with economic problems that occur in every country. However, it should be noted if they can succeed at Crypto. If not, it will certainly suffer losses.
Activity: 784
https://streamies.io/
January 18, 2019, 07:05:36 AM
I don't think it just helps a country to grow well, it will help the whole world grow better thanks to its technology. But to gain trust from countries around the world is not easy. I think it will grow slowly until the world realizes that a smart technology can solve many transactions at a rapid rate.
At that time, you will see a lot of new businesses growing up to be able to serve everyone in the world.
Activity: 162
December 30, 2018, 07:36:53 PM
I personally believe that crypto currency can solve socioeconomic problems, it has much contributions to decrease the economic problem, especially the users itself. Then, we hopefully it will be more improve the areas of spread in order to introduce to all people about this industry. This is very huge future because it has very huge amount of money inside.
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
The Exchange for EOS Community
December 30, 2018, 03:54:09 PM

We dont know yet since not every country has been recognised for using Bitcoin, and if it will happened I think it will mainly depends on how are we going to work with Bitcoin given that Bitcoin is such a useful and accessible platform for each person who properly know how to use this, and of course the contribution of each member of the society really matters.
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
December 30, 2018, 01:22:29 PM
Yes crypto can solve the social economic problems in the country
in my opinion for now crypto will only provide benefits to its users. crypto will improve the economy of its users and solve their economic problems if they make crypto investments properly. crypto will not be able to improve the economy of a country. because the economy of a country is a complicated matter concerning the trade balance, export imports and others.
I agree with your point but can you imagine countries like Venezuela, Paraguay looking for establish a mining plant in the country why they want to because they find economic benefits in it. So crypto has increased the per capita income and people living standard has improved so yes crypto has benefits over economic conditions.
Activity: 450
Merit: 107
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
December 30, 2018, 11:19:48 AM
in my opinion for now crypto will only provide benefits to its users. crypto will improve the economy of its users and solve their economic problems if they make crypto investments properly. crypto will not be able to improve the economy of a country. because the economy of a country is a complicated matter concerning the trade balance, export imports and others.
Activity: 644
December 30, 2018, 10:18:41 AM

Of course its a yes, Everyone around the world gets into cryptocurrency it can really help lessen its socioeconomics because of its convenient to use especially in the transaction and other services. For me, it can help to improved economy once it implemented in the country. It can also help people when it comes to financial needs becausw it can be source of income.
Activity: 644
December 30, 2018, 08:15:48 AM
technically crypto currency transactions are indeed very useful and a solution to the problem of the distance of transaction participants, using crypto currencies one can make transactions in seconds even though the distance is very far and at a low cost, it might be a problem of distance and the cost of cryptocurrencies can be a solution, but if what is meant by other economic problems such as unemployment and poverty I think crypto currencies cannot yet be a solution
Pages:
Jump to: