Pages:
Author

Topic: Will cryptocurrencies be able to use for payment? - page 4. (Read 17371 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Lots of blockchain team have developed blockchain and cryptocurrency for payment.

Will cryptocurrencies be able to use for payment?

Will it be useful and convenience?

Which coin do you think the best for payment in the near future?

This is an interesting question as what has brought cryptocurrencies to the limelight has been the fact that people have realized that cryptocurrencies can be used as a payment for goods and services with low fees. The coin that has the best business model will be useful in the future
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
Yes we are using it right now. There are too many big companies accepting crypto payments. These are some of them:

Overstock website, eGifter, Newegg, Shopify stores, Dish Network website (Satellite television and Internet service provider), Roadway Moving Company, Pizza for Coins website, 
Intuit PayByCoin website, Reeds Jewelers, Inc. , Gyft, CheapAir, BitPlaza etc..  But the biggest company they you can use crypto is the "Microsoft".

But i believe in the near future (like 2026-27) we will be able to use crytos in everywhere in the world.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
there is still a need for a review and regulation of crypto that will be used as a payment transaction tool, because if there are no regulations,
inflation can occur in this country and will hamper economic stability, in my country crypto is prohibited from being used as a payment
transaction because of regulations about currency
Activity: 415
Merit: 10
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
Yes, in some countries it has involved crypto currencies as a means of payment. Countries that have fully legalized Bitcoin will give birth to many businesses that use Bitcoin as their transaction tool, of course this is a positive thing. The hope is that there will be more countries that support Bitcoin and use the system, so that the use of Bitcoin as a means of payment becomes evenly distributed in various countries.
for countries that legalize it, they use it for payments and not all countries have been legalized and many are still not legalized but also not prohibited so they are still in doubt.
yes there will be many positive things but also have negative things and maybe that will be more and more people who use it as a payment tool and not just Bitcoin.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Some day people will adopt cryptocurrencies and it will become a first choice in payment method. I think ethereum has the best chance of doing this and being used by the mainstream public.
Activity: 350
"In CryptoEnergy we trust"
Lots of blockchain team have developed blockchain and cryptocurrency for payment.

Of course, many of the coins listed in CMC has been already adapted for payments, like bitcoins, ripply, ethereum and some others,. some of the online merchants are now accepting crypto as a mode of payment, and its a good thing you know, because some of this merchants now realizing the importance of crypto as a whole.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
Yes, in some countries it has involved crypto currencies as a means of payment. Countries that have fully legalized Bitcoin will give birth to many businesses that use Bitcoin as their transaction tool, of course this is a positive thing. The hope is that there will be more countries that support Bitcoin and use the system, so that the use of Bitcoin as a means of payment becomes evenly distributed in various countries.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Ofcourse cryptocurrencies can be use as a mode of payment but actually not all can fit in as a mode of payment.  There has been news and merchants that has been accepting Bitcoin as mode of payment or will start accepting it while others accepts Bitcoin cash few I have known accepts ethereum and dash. So most cryptocurrencies can serve as a means of payment
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
Yes, I actually trade in my store with cryptocurrencies for those that knows about it and I think most people around the world are also using it.

What kind of store are you running and in which place of the world do you have that store?
Activity: 331
Merit: 3
Yes, I actually trade in my store with cryptocurrencies for those that knows about it and I think most people around the world are also using it.
Activity: 602
Everything will depend on the legalization of the banking sector. Now cryptocurrencies are already considered as a product, no matter how they are viewed. I think that the fact that cryptocurrency is being considered is good now.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
Seems like you just joined cryptocurrency bro? many of them have cryptocurrency projects that support online payments, such as online shopping and other transactions. Of course, not all countries have agreed to it, but many countries have done it. I've also been relying on payments using cryptocurrency
legendary

Currently, cryptocurrency is being used as a method of payment very much, you can see a lot of transactions every day when you transfer coins from one person to another, that's called a transaction and  is also a method of payment

Don't know if it's used a lot for payments. I think most of the transaction volume is about trading only.
It takes a few more years for cryptocurrencies to be widely used throughout the world as a means of payment.

The next generation will use it as a standard to pay for things but this generation will be somewhat divided between the old payment system and the new one.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you

Currently, cryptocurrency is being used as a method of payment very much, you can see a lot of transactions every day when you transfer coins from one person to another, that's called a transaction and  is also a method of payment

Don't know if it's used a lot for payments. I think most of the transaction volume is about trading only.
It takes a few more years for cryptocurrencies to be widely used throughout the world as a means of payment.
legendary

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Some places already accept cryptos, but in the future we will we a lot more shops making it norrmal to accept cryptocurrencies
Activity: 142

Activity: 994
yes, cryptocurrency can be used for payments in every product purchase. There are even some countries that have bitcoin ATM. Perhaps with technological advancements we will see cryptocurrency as the most popular payment because it is more efficient, practical and fast.
Activity: 624
Merit: 101
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
Well known cryptocurrency like Bitcoint, Ethereum, Ripple and Litecoin has been used as an alternate payment option on different countries but it depends on the merchant, the good thing is we see the real use-case of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
Cryptocurrencies are already getting used for payment at different degreea across different platforms and payment gateways also with crypto ATM located in different places worldwide, with bitcoin ethereum and ripple being the most common ones and it is only getting better.
Pages:
Jump to: