Pages:
Author

Topic: Will cryptocurrencies be able to use for payment? - page 7. (Read 17371 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 131
Don't fall for any "payment" cryptos out right now.
Blockchain is TERRIBLE for small scale payments.
It's slow and expensive.

You see, the thing is, crypto was never meant to be used like money.
It is a p2p transaction system that is meant to bypass the entire money system entirely.

So by trying to force it into that category is not going to work.

However, there are some coins out there (iota, nano, byteball, etc.) that are instant, have no fees, and are scalable.
It is possible with new technologies like the Tangle for iota.
Theoretically, these could be a great choice for everyday payments.
But the infrastructure to support that just doesn't exist now.

Either, wait for the infrastructure or focus on other blockchain uses.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
I believe that cryptocurrency can become the main form of payment in the next 10-15 years. If you recall the story, then any money in the beginning of its existence was imperfect, but then evolved, overcoming shortcomings. And only after a considerable time became the main.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
The future of payments through the system of the blockchain. But now is not the time. The beginning. Many factors must be connected: convenience,reliability, large market, stability. Trust is the most important thing. And of course neproliferativoy state system.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
Cryptocurrency is indeed used for transaction tools, because of innovation, there are several types of coins that can be developed for other things. of course it is very useful, but the problem of convience is that I cannot be sure, because people's tastes are different and also Crypto Bank is still rare, this is because Crypto is still considered illegal in some countries. choose coins with a fast confirmation time, I do not recommend BTC because that is old coin, as well as the transaction time requires more time.
Activity: 195
There are already cryptocurrencies use for the payments. since the past, there were many projects made it possible. definitely its convenience. there are a lot of apps and wallets can transfer crypto easily. we need to do only scan the QR and send the amount. Mostly today use BTC then ETH. in the projects I saw LTC and Doge also possible.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 5
For cryptocurrency payments to really be adopted worldwide, I think the first issue we have to take into consideration is volatility and the best coin that I think would enable crypto payments is a stable cryptocurrency like USDT.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Lots of blockchain team have developed blockchain and cryptocurrency for payment.

Will cryptocurrencies be able to use for payment?

Will it be useful and convenience?

Which coin do you think the best for payment in the near future?
The best cryptocurrency to accept is the one your customers/clients like to transact business in. Know that payments in crypto currency is still a niche for the general public, so depending on the market that you sell to, you are still unlikely to have anyone pay you in cryptocurrency. My personal experience is that I have been setup to accept Bitcoin for close to 4 years, I deal with clients from all over the world and I have not yet received one single payment in cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is still the most widely held and recognized cryptocurrency, so unless there is something unique about your customer base, go with that. Just my two cents on this. Got to go now as I continue my research about the latest real estate platforms. Best of luck!
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
Lots of blockchain team have developed blockchain and cryptocurrency for payment.

There are many crypto currency that are being used for payment, and of this are Ethereum, and loyalcoin was being used for payment transaction such as in Mcdonald fastfood chain, in Airlines company, and Petron gasoline station something like that. And the best payment in the near future is Ethereum of course.
Activity: 560
Of course in the future it will be possible to pay absolutely all types of payments cryptocurrency. Even today there are a lot of places where you can pay bills with cryptocurrency and their number is growing every day!
copper member
Activity: 40
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED DATABASE OF INTELLECTUAL PROP

Certainly yes. It is the adoption we crave and its happening gradually. I have had the option of buying seo services online using bitcoin and ethereum. Cryptocurency is the future of payments
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Sooner or later it will happen and we will see how in the future they will use cryptocurrencies, so I am definitely sure that we will see this phenomenon and it will be clear that cryptocurrency will be a payment system.
Governments of different countries can easily decide that cryptocurrency is only a means for money laundering and other illegal operations and prohibit it, so do not be too confident in the bright future of cryptocurrency as a means of payment
but at least crypto still has the opportunity to be used as a payment tool because if there are more crypto users and crypto is getting bigger then if it is not controlled it can backfire for the government and inevitably the government will start regulating.
and the easiest way to set up is to make them hold crypto control by legalizing crypto as payment.
Activity: 778
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
On the Internet, you can already pay with cryptocurrency, not everywhere of course, but the list of available places is constantly growing, but there is no normal access to the real market yet, business is not interested

well nowadays there are already many who can use bitcoin as a payment tool, but it would be better if payment using bitcoin can be applied not only on the internet. for example, buying food, drinks and others using bitcoin payments.
copper member
Activity: 154
IMO Exchange - Customer First.
Cryptocurrencies has come a long way from it's humble beginnings, if you have been following the news, you would see that Cryptocurrency ATMs are already in existence in certain parts and some merchants are beginning to accept it as a valid means if payments, it is not where we want it yet but it's getting there.
copper member
Activity: 193
Merit: 1
$martFund
It's already been used as a means of payments in so many parts of the world. Some malls accept them, some car dealers accept them even some celebrities are accepting Bitcoin as service payments. In the future it might be generally accepted and may even over take the use of fiat
Activity: 120

off course, originally bitcoin was made for peer to peer payment. If cryptos are widely accepted as a method of payment anywhere by anyone, you dont need to go to the atm or bank to transfer wealth to somebody. You dont need to pay for administration fee, or you dont have to worry about holidays. All you need is internet. Maybe the best payment coin will be the one whose speed is fast has negligible transfer fees.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
https://saturn.black

In principle, cryptocurrencies for payment will be used in the first place and it must be recognized very convenient, because in our life now this function is performed by banks, which is very expensive and inconvenient, banks dictate their terms of work with them and at the moment they have no competitors except cryptocurrency.
Activity: 487
Merit: 105

I know several shops where goods can be paid for bitcoin. And they have been working for a long time. So you are interested in later
Activity: 854
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
Cryptocurrency able to use for payment, I have tried it to buy several products with the method of payment via crypto. I think it's very fast and convenient in making transactions.
The best coin for payment is Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and Litecoin.
Activity: 476
https://saturn.black
Sooner or later it will happen and we will see how in the future they will use cryptocurrencies, so I am definitely sure that we will see this phenomenon and it will be clear that cryptocurrency will be a payment system.
Governments of different countries can easily decide that cryptocurrency is only a means for money laundering and other illegal operations and prohibit it, so do not be too confident in the bright future of cryptocurrency as a means of payment
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
In my country, there are several places that accept payment services using Cryptocurrency. Coins are often used for payment of Bitcoin and Ethereum. I have confidence that in the future this Cryptocurrency will become a very popular payment medium.
Pages:
Jump to: