Pages:
Author

Topic: Will cryptocurrencies be able to use for payment? - page 5. (Read 17371 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 100
in some countries that have legalized crypto, crypto has been used for payment instruments, but for countries that have not
legalized crypto this is difficult to realize
for example in my country, crypto is strictly prohibited to be used as a means of payment, because the regulation states that
only the national currency is used as a means of payment, people who violate this rule will be punished
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Lots of blockchain team have developed blockchain and cryptocurrency for payment.

Will cryptocurrencies be able to use for payment?

Will it be useful and convenience?

Which coin do you think the best for payment in the near future?

I think in the near future, the ability to use cryptocurrency for payment is impossible. I think in the future, the using of Blockchain technology will more and more popular, it will be used in a lot of companies, and the cryptocurrency will be popular, but to use for payment is very hard.
copper member
Activity: 411
Merit: 1
A time will come that this will all make sense in the real world and that point it will be seamless. Transaction fee may increase a bit but then it would be a fast transaction speed.
Activity: 658
a lot of good project are implementing a gateway from crypto to services such gift card and that will simplify the payment for cryptocurrency for all yes it's happening
Activity: 1210
At first we need to solve the problem with scalability and volatility.
The first one could be solved by technology development, the second one will be solved if more money come to cryptocurrencies.
yes, if crypto has been approved, big investors from all over the world will enter and invest in crypto, but until now the ITF proposal is still not approved so we still have to wait until crypto can be used as an exchange
Activity: 887
Yep, when the price of coins would stabilise then, of course, people would start to use crypto as a payment method and its normal people trade their coins.
in certain countries you can do it but unfortunately there are still very few countries that implement it.

so I really hope that crypto will progress so that all countries will start to look at crypto positively and finally be able to legalize crypto so that we can make payments using crypto freely.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
There are so many possible use cases. If cryptocurrencies do not become the globally used currency, it does not matter. Look for what everything we could use cryptocurrencies:
1. mean of payment
2. store of value
3. decentralized apps
4. smart contracts
5. digital id
6. tracking items and quality of items
7. and so on  Grin
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Cryptocurrency has been used already as an alternative way of paying for goods and services but still crypto's are far still far into being main stream payment method.

Since most business still prefer and relies on the traditional way (fiat) of accepting payment for goods and services.

If only there's is a Bitcoin Back Paper money like in satoshis denomination it would be a good start and will easier in using crypto's for payment
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
One of the main objectives of Cryptocurrency is to make transactions easier. but not all countries allow this. there are still many countries that prohibit crypto because it is illegal. I have never tried it directly, but some people who have tried it say that they feel the speed and costs are cheaper in transactions. the best coins for this are those that are cheap, I recommend Altcoin. I prefer Doge
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Lots of blockchain team have developed blockchain and cryptocurrency for payment.

Will cryptocurrencies be able to use for payment?

Will it be useful and convenience?

Which coin do you think the best for payment in the near future?

Cryptocurrencies have long been used for payment, especially in Western Europe and the USA. Many shops and services accept Bitcoin and some other coins to pay for their goods and services.
Activity: 271
At first we need to solve the problem with scalability and volatility.
The first one could be solved by technology development, the second one will be solved if more money come to cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 707
Merit: 1
Bitcoin majorly is been used for payment in most platform, although is it yet to be fully global but at least it is a good sign that the future  is bright.
copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 2
Cryptocurrency is already being used for payment, though not is a global scale. Bitcoin is supported by many manufacturers and technical savvy entrepreneurs. Ethereum is also widely accepted. It will take a couple of years before cryptocurrency goes mainstream, but I believe that cryptocurrency is the future for payment.
Activity: 504
a whole lot of use cases have come up in recent times concerning the use of cryptocurrencies in a real life situation that in turn triggers loads of use cases. the most recent use case of cryptocurrencies is the ability of it to be applied to payment solutions and gateways and also a means of digital exchange. it is a clear case of payment

The fact is that quite a lot of projects today are considered to be finished in their main product, which will be based on online purchases and sales using internal cryptocurrency. I think that we are only at the initial stage of the development of the cryptocurrency market and there will be many more such projects.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
a whole lot of use cases have come up in recent times concerning the use of cryptocurrencies in a real life situation that in turn triggers loads of use cases. the most recent use case of cryptocurrencies is the ability of it to be applied to payment solutions and gateways and also a means of digital exchange. it is a clear case of payment
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
It all depends on how much cryptocurrency will be able to spread throughout the world. The stronger this distribution will be, the more services and companies will be forced to introduce such payment options in order to keep up with the times and technologies.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
Yep, when the price of coins would stabilise then, of course, people would start to use crypto as a payment method and its normal people trade their coins.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
iv been using cryptocurrency ( BITCOIN / LITECOIN to buy some online games, for example steam they accept bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
I guess one of the major reason for cryptocurrency is to solve transaction problem,eliminating third party influnce which is why it will be convenient to use for payment.
That's a very big plus the cryptocurrencies. I think that in the future the cryptocurrency will be used as a means of payment all over the world.

It will be used because it can enhance privacy and brings about less friction than the existing payment infrastructures.
Activity: 1022
sometimes to put with one on spares on time as working with decision on expends to request of returns with evaluation on complying with chance of possession with the token on release with the market.

Pages:
Jump to: