Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Cryptocurrencies rise or fall - page 22. (Read 26415 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
October 26, 2018, 05:27:53 AM
These are all side effects of trading major coin holders. there will always be a pumps
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
October 25, 2018, 04:25:54 PM
Will cryptocurrencies continue their downfall or enter a trend reversal? What is your chart study and identified key indicator.

Most people here believe that bottom was reach few months ago at $5800.  Some traders that saw 2011 and 2013 cycle believe bottom will be reach only at start of next year.  Then there are even some extremists that believe bitcoin bottom will happen latter next year. Another possibility is that it happens right about now. Until the end of year.  So this what I wrote are basically all options there are Tongue
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
October 25, 2018, 03:46:43 PM
Irrespective of chart or any indicator, its very difficult to say what will happen to cryptocurrencies in the future. From an optimist point of view, I will say the crypto market will rise again and the fall in price of all crypto will soon be over.
Activity: 684
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 03:38:39 PM
I think that the price will fluctuate in this area for a long time, 2 or 3 months for sure.
copper member
Activity: 462
October 25, 2018, 03:33:09 PM
BTW we expect both, we are talking about the market here so yes we will see rise and falls. But currently we hope for a rise as we have long been on a bear market for so long
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
October 25, 2018, 03:30:46 PM
Will cryptocurrencies continue their downfall or enter a trend reversal? What is your chart study and identified key indicator.
Depends on the situation honestly. If people becomes more aware of the benefits of crypto currencies and the government starts to favour the usage of it, then in the long run, we will see the price rising tremendously. On the other hand, if things starts to get worse, then we might start seeing the opposite (though this is unlikely to happen) where price might start to drop or show more instability.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
October 25, 2018, 03:27:03 PM
Bitcoin price is stable now, only two months to go for end of this year. But still there is no significant growth in bitcoin price. At the same time we cannot predict the market easily anytime anything can happens. There is less chance for cryptocurrency rise in this year. Maybe it will rise but tve rise will not like last year. Let's wait and see whats going on market.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized
October 25, 2018, 03:13:18 PM
If some people are predicting that cryptocurrency will continue to decline, I would argue that Crypto will increase. I always instill this in my mind, so as not to panic in a dynamic and situation. And I'm sure everyone is still in good condition. Thank you and keep the spirit! Cool
i think tahtbwe should be optimistic about the future of the cryptocurrency as this sphere is one of the most popular  right now
Activity: 165
October 25, 2018, 03:17:43 PM
From my point of view, BTC will be decreased to $5000 before the bullrun which we may face by the end of 2018. Right now, there has no possibilty of having more fall in price and it's stable now.
Activity: 244
October 25, 2018, 03:15:42 PM
Cryptocurrency industry run on the news, trends & hypes as the charts have been failed may times in the past. There are a lot of positive news coming up on the market such as Bakkt will launch its institutional grade exchange which can bring a lot of new institutional investors in cryptospace, this news can affect the market positively & we can see the small bull.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized
October 25, 2018, 03:09:01 PM
some of cryptocurrencies will rise and soen of them will fall and in my opinion it is the usual circle of the live here in this sphere
Activity: 336
October 25, 2018, 03:07:48 PM
If some people are predicting that cryptocurrency will continue to decline, I would argue that Crypto will increase. I always instill this in my mind, so as not to panic in a dynamic and situation. And I'm sure everyone is still in good condition. Thank you and keep the spirit! Cool
Activity: 268
October 25, 2018, 03:06:41 PM
I don't really understand this, if crypto will survive the current conditions it will have a bad impact on investors in this forum who have lost a lot of their money. in the year the market is so unstable and the reality is difficult to predict so I can only assume that crypto must immediately raise prices to return what was lost.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
October 25, 2018, 02:29:00 PM
Approval of ETF may give a hype. Without this one, there is no huge possibility of getting a hype. Also, I don't think the price will be decreased any more. BTW, I think the market is now quite stable and it's good for the health of the market.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
October 25, 2018, 02:22:44 PM
I think that the reversal of the cryptocurrency market if you expect, not earlier than at the end of November. While the market is down and there is no sign of growth. The SEC decision may change that, but the decision will be in almost two months.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
October 25, 2018, 10:37:13 AM
Until end of the this year , it will getting rise and again starting of 2019 , again they will fall. But in 2019 we will see more green charts i think.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
October 25, 2018, 10:21:16 AM

if you look at it for the next month it seems the downward trend will not change, this is according to my analysis.
however the market will need time to be able to stabilize and recover, especially in its growth. I hope in Q4 it can be a change for the market
Activity: 686
October 25, 2018, 10:17:57 AM
currently we do not see any huge rise or fail in crypto but in longterm its 100% surely will rise. bear market is normal thing in any market. so now its perfect time to invest and to get huge profit in 2019.
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
October 25, 2018, 09:45:32 AM
I think the cryptocurrency will still remain in this trend for at least the next few months because bitcoin is still unable to return to high prices, so other coins will be difficult to climb, if there is one that can go up, I think some coins can afford because all this time the charts are always like that, so waiting for Bitcoin to rise then another coin goes up and the cryptocurrency will re shine

The entire world is desperately waiting for a change in BTC value as it remains in the same place like no improvement found in this last quarter. I am really frightened about this as it is struggling to show it's best. If BTC increases then other coins too will go upstairs. Still there is lot of hope as it will recover slowly and rock again.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
October 25, 2018, 09:36:36 AM
Cryptocurrency will not forever rise and forever go down. We cannot predict this, because Cryptocurrency is fluctuating, the price will go up and down anytime. Without us knowing when it will happen, and the reason why it happened!
Everything that happens in this market has its own risks and we can not be sure what will happen in the future. I think this year is a bad year and any investment will lead to losing money. Personally I would expect at least 4 years to see new developments because the value of all altcoin are at very cheap prices.
From that time frame, if crypto still exist the value will grow rapidly, this scenario inside the market are the testing process for strong believers and for a weak investors, the volatile market are already been around and we need to understand not to speculate a lot but just keep monitoring the trend and adopt the current process, what will happen in the following days or months is not in our hands we should be ready and have backup plans to secure our investment
and not lose most of our assets.
Pages:
Jump to: