Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Cryptocurrencies rise or fall - page 16. (Read 26379 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
November 01, 2018, 08:59:26 AM
We are still in the bear market of 2018, there is no sign of market growth in 2018. Perhaps we should accept the truth and wait in 2019, maybe it will be better than it is now a lot of
Activity: 351
Merit: 10
November 01, 2018, 08:50:00 AM
Very difficult to predict, the market situation is a bit chaotic. We only need to set a strategy to overcome the situation. Everything went unusual, the graph moved up rather slowly and dropped in a short time. Hopefully 2019 it will be a good year for crypto and there will be a trend reversal like the previous year
Activity: 742
Merit: 11
November 01, 2018, 08:24:01 AM

We don't know the future, but we can make an assumption that it will rise again in future. It seems like we have good news happening in crypto right now, like  Bakkt. It’s the global digital asset exchange being put together by the Intercontinental Exchange, owner and operator of the New York Stock Exchange.

When launched in December, Bakkt will provide institutional money managers with custody and a regulated, secure platform.

Activity: 364
October 31, 2018, 02:13:29 PM
The current state of the crypto market is not encouraging recently but I think cryptocurrencies will definitely rise.
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
October 31, 2018, 10:29:42 AM
in my opinion, the current chart has reached its lowest point in falling prices. just waiting for some support to make trends up and back at high prices. but it's not as fast as the current dump price. the increase requires a lot of support and it takes a long time. so be patient. Everything will be fine in time.
Activity: 82
Crypto Depository Receipts
October 31, 2018, 10:25:23 AM
The cryptocurrency will fall. Some more months we will see falling of the market of cryptocurrencies. Will grow in the summer of the next year.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
October 31, 2018, 10:21:53 AM
Cryptocurrencies can and will be very expensive, the most important thing is not to stop believing in this, because today they can already show serious performance compared to last year's results, you understand that we can’t go down below $ 6000.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
October 31, 2018, 10:18:06 AM
We can see some upward spikes and down spikes. But literally speaking, we cannot make a accurate prediction. Because the market value of the individual coins or tokens totally relies on its supply and demand.
Activity: 434
October 31, 2018, 07:51:58 AM
It is just a start of crypto world because only few of people have knowledge about it. As crypto community will increase also value of crypto for sure will increase.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
October 31, 2018, 07:47:53 AM
There is possibility that cryptocurrencies will rise,our opinions are divide into two the  opinion that cryptocurrencies will rise and other one is fall. but let us be wise on how we handle it.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 418
Telegram: @worldofcoinss
October 31, 2018, 06:35:36 AM
In my opinion, if by some misfortune the world was going to disapprove crypto then we would be to stupid to let this go. The potential crypto has is immense and the way I see it, cryptocurrencies will only get bigger and more competitive, maybe even drive the world to digital currency.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
October 31, 2018, 06:29:46 AM
I am sure that cryptocurrencies will be rise, now is the right time to invest because the market immediately skyrocketed at the end of the year, of course not all crypto rocketed because now there are more than 2200 coins and tokens, maybe many will die.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
October 31, 2018, 06:10:11 AM
Will cryptocurrencies continue their downfall or enter a trend reversal? What is your chart study and identified key indicator.

the indicator can change according to the situation and it seems that for this year there is no significant change for market growth, I think the downward trend still dominates in the coming months, but you can still speculate especially for trading
That is even a question that sounds pretty vague. We all know that this is a market and every market is always bound to rise and fall, and asking if cryptocurrencies will rise or fall is more like asking us, what we know will be happening tomorrow.

At this point, we all know that the market generally is oversold, and in such cases, there will always be a chance to see reversal, but that depends on so many factors, with a lot of it being channeled towards bitcoin movement. Best we can just do is to always take advantage of the dips, have plans both for the long term as well as anything going wrong, and deal with your strategy.
Activity: 336
October 30, 2018, 12:09:19 AM
Now there will be another trap. The price will go up, everyone will start buying crypto currency, and then again the price collapse, many will completely despair.But by the end of winter I expect a good growth of the cryptocurrency.
Merit: 20
October 29, 2018, 11:51:46 PM
In my opinion, cryptocurrency market will rise by the end of this year.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
October 29, 2018, 11:18:24 PM
Will cryptocurrencies continue their downfall or enter a trend reversal? What is your chart study and identified key indicator.

I only study from number ( supply & demand data ) and predict market trend using technical method. Crypto is sleep but when wake up I don't know but there's opportunity will not wake up again. That's why we need to prepare for the worst, find another income out side crypto market is more realistic for me.
We do have options and its all about how we trut things according to our own observations, crypto are still on its bearish market though we do anticipate that it should be moving by now, some delays and some bad news might affect investors trust, we should always have a good plans just in case things won't go according to our expectations, and yes if ever you see that chance is too little instead of invest more better to divert some of your funds to other things that can also bring you decent profits.
Activity: 280
October 29, 2018, 10:56:17 PM
although actually no one knows what will happen to crypto in the future but our hope for crypto remains the same, namely that crypto recover soon because the market conditions are still uncertain and still continue to experience a very drastic price decline, hopefully predictions about market recovery that are rumored to occur at the beginning of this summer or more precisely later this year will really happen.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
October 29, 2018, 10:29:13 PM
I think my observation in crypto currency it will continue to rise in the future because i think most of the young age they heard the crypto currency they are willing to know how the crypto currency industry it works so i guess after many years we have more investors.
For the long term, I am also sure that cryptocurrency will certainly continue to grow in popularity because the spread continues to occur in many countries. but for the short term. I'm not sure the price will rise. because there is no passion and trust in the market that makes people buy these coins. so that stable prices still occur in the market..
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
October 29, 2018, 10:26:39 PM
The bear market continues. The only thing that can push the market up is a very strong and heavy positive news in support of cryptocurrency. Unless this, the trend is far from reversing.
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
October 29, 2018, 10:24:57 PM
The market cannot go down forever. Looking at the history of the crypto market, there are always times when the market goes down and times when the market goes up. What matters is that in the end there is a cumulative increase in price and value of the market.
Pages:
Jump to: