Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Cryptocurrencies rise or fall - page 15. (Read 26379 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
November 03, 2018, 07:29:23 AM
Cryptocurrency can both grow and fall very much. So I do not think that it makes sense to make any predictions and try to predict. All can be and for me this normal for time and events
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
November 03, 2018, 05:41:15 AM
Will cryptocurrencies continue their downfall or enter a trend reversal? What is your chart study and identified key indicator.

Crypto will continue to rise in due time, but now, it might be continue to fall, dont just look at your port everyday it may hurt you if you do that, try to do some other things like monitoring the trades or some other chores at home. Maybe in the next coming years, bitcoins and the rest of the best coins could soar its price.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
November 03, 2018, 05:27:13 AM
It depends on the market conditions. We all hope that the crypto space will pump again and there are a lot of positive news for the rest of this year, but the price isn't moving up or down. Just relax and wait some more time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 03, 2018, 05:23:07 AM
Personally, I believe that cryptocurrency will be in our life, and accordingly it will grow in value. The last fall of the market lowered us to the ground, and we already more adequately assess the situation. I do not expect now that Bitcoin will quickly grow to $ 30,000. Growth will be unequivocal, but smoother and more uniform.
Activity: 182
November 03, 2018, 05:11:27 AM
Will cryptocurrencies continue their downfall or enter a trend reversal? What is your chart study and identified key indicator.

I think cryptocurrencies are too fickle and even amazing. Can happen anywhere and I wonder if bitcoin will increase in 2 times or fall 3. This is a complete norm for me and I accepted
Activity: 672
November 02, 2018, 12:17:44 PM
Cryptocurrencies clearly and without any doubt will be very popular, because cryptocurrencies in any case will have value simply because they are limiting and socially recognizable, so just invest.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
November 02, 2018, 12:15:06 PM

In my point of view, so far altcoins will remain down in the market, because most of its volume was too low compared before. Though it will rise but we don't know when? That's a big question into our mind especially the community here in the forum.
Activity: 649
Merit: 250
November 01, 2018, 11:47:49 AM
Crypto price has been rise and fall so even it was down many users have the big hopes on the value to increase. Probably we will see an increase in the market by year ends or the next year. A lot of hopes circulating in this industry but definitely it will rise though we do not know when it could.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
November 01, 2018, 11:41:52 AM
I don't think any indicator can accurately show what will happen next in the market. Because prior to this moment now  predictions about the crypto market have all failed.
The market is at a resistant level now and the common sentiment is that it will go up, but anything can happen, it can still go lower and no one can accurately predict this.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
November 01, 2018, 11:40:06 AM
definitely the cryptocurrencies will rise for sure, already these are implementing in many countries and also developing smoothly, many people are investing and got good profit.
Activity: 434
November 01, 2018, 11:31:56 AM
They will definitely rise , they just need time. I don't think that current market situation show the real side of crypto currencies. There are more and more projects appearing everyday, no one can stop this)
Activity: 616
November 01, 2018, 11:31:00 AM
I saw that crypto still had the chance to fall, but on the other hand the possibility of a rise was still very open and very likely to realize
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
November 01, 2018, 11:29:55 AM
it may rise or fall but it will definitely survive. the reason are simple. it become a billion dollar industry in last couple of year. it has strong blockchain technology which can solve many complex problem in cost effective way. its just like new financial inclusion to the world
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
November 01, 2018, 11:22:11 AM
The cryptocurrency will gain back its power as it used to be. So many investors are currently investing in new projects that are very good and a result of this, cryptocurrency grow has been limited. When this new coin or tokens start growing the cryptocurrency start booming. We need patient. The wise ones are investing now. The booming season is coming very soon.
Activity: 476
November 01, 2018, 11:16:55 AM
I believe Crypto. 2018 is not good for Cripto. but I think, the market will come back storngly. although crypto market is down, but it will recover very soon. The market will always recover whenever it falls. so you just wait and see. the crypto market will rise very soon.
Activity: 700
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
November 01, 2018, 11:16:38 AM
in my opinion, the current chart has reached its lowest point in falling prices. just waiting for some support to make trends up and back at high prices. but it's not as fast as the current dump price. the increase requires a lot of support and it takes a long time. so be patient. Everything will be fine in time.
indeed, the graph is showing a very drastic decline, indeed crypto needs time to recover its condition and make the price return high,
support is needed so that crypto can recover immediately, I am sure that crypto will rise again, we must remain optimistic
Activity: 76
November 01, 2018, 10:42:35 AM
I am always looking to charts and trying to predict future according to situation in 2013 2014 2015 2016. So from these i can tell you It can be decrease more and it will be start to move sideways in 2019 q1 and q2. After that time we can start to see some bullish movements.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
November 01, 2018, 10:49:28 AM
In my opinion, ten years after the invention of Bitcoin by satoshi, I think that the cryptocurrencies are still in its infancy and it will still be able  to evolve through the years and will bring big innovations in the near future in the world of fintech.
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
November 01, 2018, 10:48:27 AM
We are still in the bear market of 2018, there is no sign of market growth in 2018. Perhaps we should accept the truth and wait in 2019, maybe it will be better than it is now a lot of

Yes I agree with you we are still seeing the bear market, continuous drop in price has disappointed the investors. We cannot any improvement in growth, the value is dropping everyday so I guess we need to wait for few more weeks for a change in market. Now holding coins and having patience is a big boost for us. Waiting for my day.
Activity: 608
November 01, 2018, 10:40:14 AM
I think the market will gradually fall because coins that are not backed up cannot cost as much as now, so in the next few years we will see extinction of whole market.
Pages:
Jump to: