Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Cryptocurrencies rise or fall - page 19. (Read 26415 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
October 27, 2018, 01:06:09 PM
this is likely to return or even fall, it's hard to guess. we have to be prepared for whatever happens and maybe if we fall we have to be ready to buy because there might be an unexpected reflection bounce
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
October 27, 2018, 12:57:08 PM
my look at this market move is not to lift our prices for our coins. maybe next year it will change the price. we just want to know that this month should be okay and the prices of our coins like bitcoin cases will not go upright to the price of 6k $. I no longer expect this year.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 27, 2018, 12:50:26 PM
Analyzing the graphs of the main crypto currencies, we can say that in the near future no significant movements of the graph up or down are foreseen.  Perhaps traditionally there will be a slight movement of the indicators of crypto currency graphs up on the eve of the new year, but in general the main line of the graphs will be straight.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
October 27, 2018, 12:42:41 PM
cryto will rise but it will also go down, this is what has happened from the past and will be forever like that because many things affect the value of crypto. But this condition that makes crypto can be very profitable because we can buy at low prices and sell it at high prices.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
October 27, 2018, 12:20:55 PM
cryptocurrency will definitely rise but not now, because it takes a very long time to make the recovery happen for cryptocurrency price, because the fall in cryptocurrency is so high that it is not easy to recover cryptocurrency like in 2017, so my estimate of the time needed to recover cryptocurrency price to increase again requires a long time (around 1-2 years).
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
October 27, 2018, 11:50:28 AM
The present state of stable price value of bitcoin should be an advantage for altcoin. At times like this people make more bitcoin from altcoin, I also think ICO tokens from last 2-4 months that are listed on exchanges since bitcoin had been within $6000-6500 should be rising within a considerable percentage in price. Such margin price rise is more appreciated and sustainable than the pump and dump.
Activity: 406
October 27, 2018, 11:42:56 AM
Will cryptocurrencies continue their downfall or enter a trend reversal? What is your chart study and identified key indicator.
It all depends on each person's thoughts. I think the market will grow in the distant future. So I always have a strategy that is long term investment. We should avoid short-term investment now because the instability is gone, and we will find it hard to make a profit.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
October 27, 2018, 11:40:34 AM
The market is sideways and there is no big change. But in the future when the ETF is accepted the market will probably go up, the market has come to the bottom and it will not be able to go lower than the current price again
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
October 27, 2018, 11:39:29 AM
Will cryptocurrencies continue their downfall or enter a trend reversal? What is your chart study and identified key indicator.
Well I personally think that the cryptocurrencies will rise in the upcoming future as cryptocurrencies have very high potential in them. This is evident as since the cryptocurrencies have started they have gained a lot of popularity among the people all over the world and their demand among the people all over the world has also increased a lot.
Activity: 437
October 27, 2018, 11:32:18 AM
People who join in the crypto market for years or people who have confidence in Bitcoin will definitely trust the crypto market. I believe it's a return to it and that this return will be faster than those predicted. December.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
October 27, 2018, 11:30:51 AM
Neither Forex,Stocks or Crypto markets if there are sellers and buyers then there would be always a rise and fall into prices.There would be bear
and bull trends depending on how the price would go and be dictated by big players.Lets differentiate though about crypto market because it isn't really
the same on stocks or forex when it comes to volatility and also crypto is way too unpredictable there no such key indicator would hit up the precise thing.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
October 27, 2018, 11:27:15 AM
I think that the market will begin to recover only next year. If some positive news does not help recover earlier.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
October 27, 2018, 11:10:25 AM
Hard to judge about the crypto price at what prices it were heading. I dont think this time price goes further though we do not know really because of the unstable. Still I think of positive to happen in crypto soonest.
because the price depends on market conditions, so it cannot be ascertained up or down, all in accordance with the existing demand, we can only predict by analyzing dimarket price movements and also from a news about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 546
October 27, 2018, 11:07:03 AM
Cryptocurrencies will surely not grow because this is why the market is preparing to start its growth, but many people are interested in keeping BTC at this level, but this is temporary, I'm sure about this
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
October 27, 2018, 11:04:05 AM
Hard to judge about the crypto price at what prices it were heading. I dont think this time price goes further though we do not know really because of the unstable. Still I think of positive to happen in crypto soonest.
Activity: 220
SWISS ALPS ▬ MINING & ENERGY
October 27, 2018, 10:59:00 AM
Sometimes you ask such funny questions. Crypto currency will rise or fall? Cryptocurrency will grow and fall throughout its existence. It will never move in the same direction. And it only pleases me
Activity: 143
October 27, 2018, 10:55:15 AM
Now it's still a bear market. Some thought that there was a growth of bitcoin, but it is not. Actually, it's filed by TUSD. I have a lot of experience, but I've read about this research
Activity: 322
October 27, 2018, 09:59:39 AM
I don't really understand how to analyze the development of the market and technology of some new coins now, which I know that a lot of news reports that many large companies are joining crypto because of the ease of investing in crypto
copper member
Activity: 166
October 27, 2018, 09:55:09 AM
In my view, cryptocurrency market will be rise and there are a lot of potential of the bull run that will be start end of the year of 2018  and turn back in next year. No doubt a lot of negativity is circulating of crypto market due to the fraud and cheat funding and crowdfunding ICOs but it doesn't mean that it'll stay that way long term or forever.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
October 27, 2018, 09:41:18 AM
etherum and bitcoin will probably continue their downward trend at least until the end of this month. followed by bitcoin cash, lite, doge, and also altcoin. if mentioned, there are still many altcoins that are still going to go down. but at the end of quarter 4 crypto will start to rise again. starting from bitcoin, etherum, ripple, cardano and many crypto will rise. along with the info that says that there are investors who buy large amounts of bitcoin, that is a good signal.
Pages:
Jump to: