Pages:
Author

Topic: Will cyptocurrency never be great again as it was? - page 11. (Read 33342 times)

copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
I think crypto is more popular in the future, because I also believe that the development of crypto is increasing every day, so I believe crypto will be better in the future.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
Need money
Don't be pessimistic, buddy.
Everything in the world needs time.
You are sick, you need time to recover.
The car is broken, it needs to be repaired.
This market is the same, it takes time to recover.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
I think that cryptocurrencies still have a long way to go, because in the near future the market should fall and after that it will be in the consolidation stage for a long time, after that growth will begin again and it is most interesting what will happen after that. The market will once again follow its tradition of cyclicity, or no?
Activity: 280
As far as am concern nothing is wrong with crypto,the problem is that,many are seeing crypto as an investment rather than seeing it as a technology meant to solve a problem,so a fall in price make them feel that crypto is gone.
Activity: 517
Merit: 119
The cryptocuurency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again? or would be at the bottom of the market? or would it be forgotten? tell me what you think and why
Yes, now is not the best period in the development of cryptocurrencies, although this period ,CONDITIONALLY, is not the best(it all depends on the angle at which this issue is considered).I naturally believe in the unprecedented success of cryptocurrencies, but I understand that it takes time to complete the work!Many altcoins and unnecessary coins will disappear,but really workers will remain and will be used by everyone.
Activity: 366
Merit: 100
As this market, history always remind us something but we can't see. It will be great again but in this bottom of market will stay more time and will pass this year.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
I don't hesitate that crypto will be great as it was. Even better. I believe that one day crypto will be much better then it was in 2017
Activity: 152
Patience is the key. We often hear this magic words, and sometimes we have to believe this and think positively. Blockchain technology as we know it is undergoing a transition period. I hope, history will repeat itself
I would not want history to repeat itself, but I would like crypto to develop, and there were no more cases of rapid growth and rapid decline.
Activity: 364
I hope that the cryptocurrency will really become very popular someday. I want to believe that 2017 was not the most successful year for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 504
I think that the cryptocurrency will become as popular and famous as in 2017. I believe that the market develops cyclically.
Activity: 1249
Merit: 506
We never have to lose our hopes towards the cryptos growth. Because the crypto market has been consistently changing. And after the downfall, the market will go to start to bounce back. So be patient the market will become great.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Future cryptocurrency complex. If the market continues to go in the direction of falling. That is a bad sign. I think that the market will continue to fall.
You can't talk like that if you don't have strong evidence. even though the market is currently dumping but it needs to be believed that crypto will have time to pump again
Activity: 602
Merit: 2
Future cryptocurrency complex. If the market continues to go in the direction of falling. That is a bad sign. I think that the market will continue to fall.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
Patience is the key. We often hear this magic words, and sometimes we have to believe this and think positively. Blockchain technology as we know it is undergoing a transition period. I hope, history will repeat itself
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
I guess it's not as bad as you think. The market will come back, but we all have to wait for that.

But I think in the near future should not wait for growth, the market is now very weak and will continue to decline , but of course in the future I think the price will grow much more
Activity: 490
No I do not believe. I hope and believe that sooner or later the cryptocurrency sphere of activity will be able to bring our terrible world, which today is already mired in constant banking problems to a new bright and clean level.
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
The market conditions had become worse right now. In such a critical condition everyone is losing the hope of recovery. Therefore, the market can come back to the previous conditions but it will take a lot of time.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1176
Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!
It will be even better than it was at the very peak of market growth, it was just one of the growth waves. and everything develops cyclically and in waves, that is, after each growth there is a decline and after that there is a new, even greater growth, so that the cryptocurrency is still ahead.
Activity: 518
The cryptocuurency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again? or would be at the bottom of the market? or would it be forgotten? tell me what you think and why
in my opinion the current crypto price decline is a common thing, because crypto prices are not stable at one price.
what I'm thinking about now is that crypto will definitely improve again even though it takes a long time.
crypto can't be abandoned, but many people don't just focus on crypto.

When you hold the best cryptocurrencies you have fewer chances to lose your money. Additionally, these cryptos are growing in years graphic, and finally, you get the profit.
Activity: 420
It takes a lot of patience! We need to wait until there is a new wave of interest in cryptocurrency. When will the new large mass of people in cryptocurrency. Then there will be a new wave of frantic growth. But it will be another cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: