Pages:
Author

Topic: Will cyptocurrency never be great again as it was? - page 7. (Read 33342 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 274
The cryptocuurency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again? or would be at the bottom of the market? or would it be forgotten? tell me what you think and why
We are still in the beginning of the boom of the cryptocurrency industry. It is normal to see that the most of the charts are going down because it has life cycle. I know that the cryptocurrencies will go up again and we will see more pumps in this following weeks.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
For sure crypto coins gonna back to normal again in the future because 1year only we sacrifice our self to invest in 2018 even we don't expect that gonna happened so it's hard to explain also.
Activity: 90
Merit: 5
the bear market will definitely end, price fluctuations make crypto difficult to predict, there is still the possibility that prices will experience a significant increase and crypto returns as great as before, don't worry because the bear market will definitely end and we will see the arrival of bullrun

As much as I like this to be true...we all don't know how this is going to play out...even if we get to the bottom this year we could see some sideways movement for a long time, looking at the current condition of the market I doubt we see a bull run anywhere soon.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
Everything have own time when to be on top, and sometimes it Will be fall down, just like now, crypto now the low status, but itu be recover and raise again on the future.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
Everything can happen, I'm sure that the market can recover again so that we can get big profits like 2017, the most important thing is to always be patient.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
The cryptocuurency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again? or would be at the bottom of the market? or would it be forgotten? tell me what you think and why
This is a question that is dependent on so many factors. If the glory that was with cryptocurrency like in the year 2017 is to come back again, there must be an intriguing, exciting and developmental news, that will cause so many people, including new and those who have left to come back.
This is possible and can come true with time.
Activity: 1258
Merit: 104
I think in the future, the price of cryptocurrency will increase although its price is now very low but I believe it will have potential for the future, especially blockchain technology.
it's true the problem is with the passage of crypto currencies and the blockchain system that will be used in the future, so to experience a big increase it will definitely be the price of crypto coins on expensive
Activity: 552
I don't think so, cryptocurrencies will be great again in the future, and it has a shining future, but we shouldn't panic about the actual situation of the crypto market, because it is usual that the volatility of the prices will make this market unstable, going up and down all the time almost.
copper member
Activity: 193
Merit: 1
$martFund
It's still great, it's one of the things moving the economy. No matter how low it goes it's importance cannot be ignored, but more growth is coming soon
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
I think in the future, the price of cryptocurrency will increase although its price is now very low but I believe it will have potential for the future, especially blockchain technology.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251

of course we all don't know how things are going to be in the future. because the current market situation is unpredictable. especially the longer the more ico is just fraud. so everyone will certainly be worried, now.
Activity: 633
Merit: 14
Crypto will be great again, we are just facing tough times in this long lasting bearish market. Many good news lately on the market and that should have be reflected to the market cap as well. It is only matter of time.
Agree, that's just a matter of time for the market and us. In late 2018 and early 2019 there was a lot of good news and many organizations participated in this market. It will be very soon we will see a good market back up
Unfortunately the market situation at that time was not so good, in fact the market fell again. now it may be the beginning to improve the market so that it can improve again. see the market moving up and down, but from the price there seems to be no movement so good, it still looks stable.
Activity: 292
Merit: 10
Harmony for One and All
the bear market will definitely end, price fluctuations make crypto difficult to predict, there is still the possibility that prices will experience a significant increase and crypto returns as great as before, don't worry because the bear market will definitely end and we will see the arrival of bullrun
Activity: 800
Crypto will be great again, we are just facing tough times in this long lasting bearish market. Many good news lately on the market and that should have be reflected to the market cap as well. It is only matter of time.
Agree, that's just a matter of time for the market and us. In late 2018 and early 2019 there was a lot of good news and many organizations participated in this market. It will be very soon we will see a good market back up
Activity: 250
i think cryptocurrency are still great , the top coin still have price and still work till now since 7-8 years ago , so i think  that not bad thing
copper member
Activity: 150
Merit: 0
Cryptocurency is barely nine years old and I think there's a big future ahead of it. Despite the hassles and struggles to control the market, the blockchain technology and cryptocurrency has the potential to change the world forever
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
I know people ask this type of questions when they are under stress and its understandable most people here are facing huge losses due to market situation but i think it is normal market cycle once the wave is completed we will definitely see next wave up so have some patience and good times are surely coming.
Activity: 600
I think the price of krypto will be even better, for me you don't worry that the current market price is slow, so for me there is still much hope that market prices will rise again in the future.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
no one can predict with certainty the price and development of crypto currencies will be like what they are in our current condition and our patience is needed we must be able and clever in utilizing every opportunity we will get in his investment
Activity: 406
I think that cryptocurrency will be able to recover. It seems to me that we just have to be more patient. This is a very difficult period in crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: