Pages:
Author

Topic: Will cyptocurrency never be great again as it was? - page 9. (Read 33342 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Noone can tell but to wait, there is always a possibility that it can get new ATH in the next months or 2020.
We still dont know, but what we are sure is the people and their demand can be the only way of achieving it.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
I think it depend on two key factor. First if any govt regularize it and give it a ilegal identity then it can give huge return.second if crypto proove its utility to world and establish itself in sifating financial system  even then it can give you good return
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
Its depend on market situation and we can't predict anythings now. But iam sure cryptocurrency never will be die or end. Because this is a next generation transaction solution.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
I really hope that the cryptocurrency will return their positions, moreover, I believe in it. If you look at the cyclical development of cryptocurrency, we will see that everything in the cryptocurrency market is repeated and this means that you need to wait for a new large price increase.
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
no one knows what will happen in the future, whether it will be as beautiful as 2017 or just have an equivalent value like this, but certainly if in my opinion it will be like 2017

If the capitalization overall grows into the trillions one day, we will see a lot of price action for many of the established coins.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
no one knows what will happen in the future, whether it will be as beautiful as 2017 or just have an equivalent value like this, but certainly if in my opinion it will be like 2017
Activity: 798
Now the crypto market is really experiencing a strong crisis. But in principle, the situation gradually stabilized. Therefore, I am sure that soon we will be able to notice the active appreciation of good coins. Now you need not to miss the opportunity to purchase reliable cryptocurrencies, while prices remain minimal.
For the short term, maybe cryptocurrency is still going down, but gradually prices will improve. My analysis takes 3 or 4 more years for cryptocurrency to experience its glory like in 2017. At that time everyone participated in buying cryptocurrency until the overload was fatal. Prices finally fell and continued to fall. To restore it takes time, but I'm sure it will return.

Its true to recover, market need more time. Cryptocurrency will rising again when mass adoption happen. No one can make prediction about market movement but if we patient and hold, we will make profits

The market doesn't matter here. Only things that matter are the technology and its usability. If it's easy and advantageous to use, people will start using it. Otherwise not.

That is what makes sense to me. The market tries to anticipate, but it's still very vague which one will make it and which one will not.
Activity: 700
Now the crypto market is really experiencing a strong crisis. But in principle, the situation gradually stabilized. Therefore, I am sure that soon we will be able to notice the active appreciation of good coins. Now you need not to miss the opportunity to purchase reliable cryptocurrencies, while prices remain minimal.
For the short term, maybe cryptocurrency is still going down, but gradually prices will improve. My analysis takes 3 or 4 more years for cryptocurrency to experience its glory like in 2017. At that time everyone participated in buying cryptocurrency until the overload was fatal. Prices finally fell and continued to fall. To restore it takes time, but I'm sure it will return.

Its true to recover, market need more time. Cryptocurrency will rising again when mass adoption happen. No one can make prediction about market movement but if we patient and hold, we will make profits
Activity: 402
Merit: 4
Negative emotions are verý not required for progress or growth.  It is always in your best option to do away with it or ensure you overcome it as it will get you stucked to the same point if you don't. Cryptocurrency has once been great and can always be great. There are a lot of news as regards how in a short while cryptocurrency will be gone. I hear it too, I chose to ignore them, so it doesn't conflict with my mindset.  You too should do the same.
Activity: 1372
The cryptocuurency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again? or would be at the bottom of the market? or would it be forgotten? tell me what you think and why
The possibility that it can still occur is difficult to predict what will happen. But I don't think I lost hope, I personally still believe that cryptocurrencu can be great again, it might take a long time. But, still believe in yourself and the decisions you will make later.
Activity: 461
Merit: 17
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Don't lose hope. Surely it will rise to the top again but we can't say exactly when. It will come, just be patient. Crypto always come back from losses since the beginning so there is nothing unusual in this situation we are in right now. We just have to wait for the market to recover and wait for some news and development in the crypto world that might trigger the next bull run history.
copper member
Activity: 448
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
I can see this bear market has really affect so many noobs who are in for the quick cash and not for the technology itself, as the price of the market is getting dip and dipper every day by day which I think so many have loss hope as they never believe and know what the crypto can do in a short while , but I will encourage everyone to embrace this crypto no matter the situation of the market now as now is the best time to acquire what you can to enjoy it later.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
We never know whether the bull will reappear again someday or not, just as people in 2014 never thought that the prices would rise drastically in 2017. Beliefs and patience would be tested. Keeping some coins at present time could give a good return in the future.
This is indeed a test of being loyal to your coins, and having more patience. No one knows if the market is going to survive but many are still hoping for the possible bull run this year. We are on the stage of doubting again, and maybe this time we know what to do. Holding can be good in the future, but you must be ready for the worst scenario in the future.
facing any condition in market need strong mental.and we have to traineed our mental and emotion so we should not panic when market running on worst scenario.we have to able to keep our faith and trust to this market till market recovered again.
Activity: 535
Merit: 33
here we go
Changes in future will determine where the direction of cryptocurrency, the advancement of technology is there anyone who can match blockchain and crypto investment.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
We never know whether the bull will reappear again someday or not, just as people in 2014 never thought that the prices would rise drastically in 2017. Beliefs and patience would be tested. Keeping some coins at present time could give a good return in the future.
This is indeed a test of being loyal to your coins, and having more patience. No one knows if the market is going to survive but many are still hoping for the possible bull run this year. We are on the stage of doubting again, and maybe this time we know what to do. Holding can be good in the future, but you must be ready for the worst scenario in the future.
copper member
Activity: 307
Merit: 1
This just the infant stage of cryptocurrency. And like any other industry cryptocurency is still undergoing some restructuring before it becomes widely acceptable and when its being globally acceptable its price will spike up again as it will command so much value and usecase
Activity: 92
I think Cryptocurrency will grow further and far from worsening because crypto is a long-term investment that is quite a big profit if compared to other investments. Therefore you should start Crypto investment from now before regretting it later.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
The cryptocuurency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again? or would be at the bottom of the market? or would it be forgotten? tell me what you think and why

sometimes when an old tree like bitcoin dies, the forst gets even more beautiful
Activity: 448
I think your optimism on cryptocurrency has misplaced. If there would be a bull run again and it is like feeling alive in cryptocurrency. Everybody now is hoping for market's comeback through this bear market.
Pages:
Jump to: