Pages:
Author

Topic: Will cyptocurrency never be great again as it was? - page 8. (Read 33342 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 1
Crypto's journey is not over, so crypto can grow well in many countries can accept and adopt it. There must be a time when crypto rose again and was as great as before, all of this went gradually. For those who persevere and be patient, they will surely find the great time that happened and also enjoy the results.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
Cryptocurrency continues to grow in price from the beginning of its existence, and I believe that this process has just begun, because cryptocurrency is extremely weak in everyday life. We are at the beginning of the journey, which means there is a chance to see even higher values than before.
Activity: 308
I am sure that the cryptocurrency will definitely grow and time will come and a coin that will certainly be able to provide better functionality than fiat money!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
The cryptocuurency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again? or would be at the bottom of the market? or would it be forgotten? tell me what you think and why
I think that when the cryptocurrency falls to a certain stage, it will stop. As the market develops steadily, it will start to rise.
you're right, maybe in recent years the decline of cryptocurrency has made many people think negatively. but, I think the opposite, even now the cryptocurrency is still the center of attention. well, this is only a matter of time until the cryptocurerncy returns to great again.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
The cryptocuurency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again? or would be at the bottom of the market? or would it be forgotten? tell me what you think and why
I think that when the cryptocurrency falls to a certain stage, it will stop. As the market develops steadily, it will start to rise.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Crypto is already great right now because its a new innovation and it has a lot of opportunities. If what you mean by "great" is the next bull run, I think it will happen again but we don't really know when. In fact no one knows when. Right now, the market is still recovering from the previous bull run. Once the market stabilize, it will start to rise and probably make another history.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Recently, we have received a lot of positive news from crypto. From this we can conclude that we will soon growth, that's for sure. a lot has happened this year and now crypto will return with new records.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 102
as people who join crypto we certainly want the best for the future of crypto, crypto will definitely experience a significant increase again,
the bear market will definitely end soon, we must remain patient looking forward to the arrival of the bullrun
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Crypto will be great again, we are just facing tough times in this long lasting bearish market. Many good news lately on the market and that should have be reflected to the market cap as well. It is only matter of time.
Activity: 434
now it has not increased fully. but in the future all conditions will increase as before. don't worry about the current situation. because the current situation will not necessarily last forever.
no one knows what will happen next so we must be optimistic and always try our best because in my opinion there are still good opportunities in the future.
Of course, many hope Cryptocurrency will become stronger and can be a profitable year, but we don't know more clearly, and hopefully all of that can happen quickly.
I believe the market will increase again because the market ups and downs are common in the market.
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
now it has not increased fully. but in the future all conditions will increase as before. don't worry about the current situation. because the current situation will not necessarily last forever.
Activity: 462
Hello! Yes, the sad situation is now, but I think that soon everything will change. The market will soon pleasantly surprise us)))
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
We shouldn't be pessimistic about crypto just because the prices of coins have gone down. The market is just under corrections and will recover very soon. With the so many good news coming up, am very optimistic that the future of crypto will be bright.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

Blockchain and crypto currency have been already become the real part of our lives. Of course the market saw a great highs in prices and it was really unbelievable. Of course the market will be transformed and we see it nowadays, but the epoch of digital coins came like it was one day with plastic cards and electronic payments. Nowadays we are not surprised when someone send money via 24/7 online service, but some day it was a bit frightened for lits of people. It seems to me that crypto will be some day in the nearest future like such things as plastic cards or smart phones.
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
If you were in the cryptocurrency market between 2016-2017 you have seen that the prices came from deep to the top. The raise was huge and the Ethereum price gained x 1380 times. The price of ETH was $0.96 in 1 January 2016 and went to the $1.400 lines in two years. So if you were in here with that times there would be no good day for you in cryptocurrency market anymore. Any raise wouldn't satisfy you because you have seen the biggest raise in crypto history and there will be no raise like that again.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
I am sure that the cryptocurrency market will grow again and this time it will grow more than the market capitalization was in 2017. Also, you should understand that it is not that the market will grow to new heights in a year, it will last at least two or three years, but this year I think that the market will begin to grow.
copper member
Activity: 206
Obviously, it will be extremely difficult for the ATH of the past to be attainable for most coins. For instance, think about the time it will take for BTC to attain 19k$ again, considering the bearish market. It's almost impossible, but with time, I believe things will change.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
I'm here since 2013 and believe me - in 2014 and 2015 everything was just the same. People asked the same questions, FUD was everywhere, everyone was very sceptical about the future of cryptocurrency. Today we have way better basics to go further!
Activity: 378
We are just at the beginning of our long way with crypto currencies. I have no doubts that as soon as Bakkt, ETFs Ether 2.0 and other very exciting events are going to see the light, the market conditions will change rapidly.
Activity: 742
Merit: 16
No matter how confusing the crypto market seem like don't lose hope,crypto is just getting started and it will gain the heart of many in the end and it will feel like no future withoit cryptocurrency, give it time and it will get better ,presently the adoption rate is uprising and the reason many are not seeing that is because of present price ,new change will come in soon
Pages:
Jump to: