Pages:
Author

Topic: Will cyptocurrency never be great again as it was? - page 30. (Read 33342 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 15
There will be time for that like bitcoin will gone great again but I think it will take some time before it happens as for now bitcoin market price is dropping and other investors has gone away for now. I do not think that the market price drop help the investors to stay in cryptocurrency because of the recent dip many are discourage to invest more on bitcoin. Hopefully there will be a comeback on cryptocurrency.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Yes I do really agree that the crypto currencies are on its very lowest point nowadays and it is our hope as a fellow crypto enthusiast that the crypto currencies must have to start increasing now before its too late or else all the investors and crypto enthusiast will fully abandon the crypto community and divert to other more tangible investments.
Activity: 309
Merit: 10
of course this will be great again someday I think 2019 will be a new history of bitcoin reaching its highest point so just wait and see what will happen later, there will be many investors who will buy bitcoin because the current bitcoin price is very low, don't lose your hope dude.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Here's a short quiz for ICO investors. Find out which type of ICO investor you are, share with your friends and improve your investing habits! It is part of my master thesis so your results will not be used for any other purpose than for academic use.

Have fun with the quiz!

http://grenoble.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3mEJap0bwBLyKSF
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Of course it will. Just give the technology and the projects some time. As soon as the real world value blockchain brings starts matching the market cap, price will go up again.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
We can only be optimistic about crypto rising in value again.We all need to be optimistic because that is what we need right now,else we will only cause unnecessary panic which will worsen thing the more.
Activity: 392
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
I think this current condition of cryptocurrency will be over soon, this drop and fall will be end. And hopefully cryptocurrency will be great again but there is no exact date or time, the only thing we need to do now is believe and trust in crypto.
Activity: 378
We just need to be more patient. It will and I am sure, BTC would not need a half a year to reach 20.000 USD per coin, one week will be enough. Keep believing in crypto and maybe we will see another pump pretty soon.
Merit: 100
We have lived a lot of similar scenario like now for staring this market and everyone always said that tihs market over, this market never be old time but everytime, We saw comeback and I believe that we will be part of this again.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I think it would be as easy as cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency is powerful and many benefits are available here. this year is not a year for cryptocurrency due to its rapid downturn along with its collapse is that some of the bad projects are scams.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Cryptocurrency is only going forward. Yes if you think about price we are all dying but it is not changing the value of crypto just the price of it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
I think crypto will be much greater then it is now , because the development of crypto infrastructure and its popularization all over the planet has just begun. If we talk about the price, then it will grow along with the increase in the spheres of crypto's application, so that everything interesting is just beginning, and I believe that the best years of the crypto market are still ahead
Activity: 154
I believe in cryptocurrency and its future role in the life of mankind. Therefore, I invest now.
Activity: 602
The cryptocuurency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again? or would be at the bottom of the market? or would it be forgotten? tell me what you think and why

The next bull run will make the last bull run look like a tiny blip on the chart.
How do I hope for this, because I am so tired of seeing this constant drop that continues to occur in the market and when will this happen to you? It seems to me that many holders today have already surrendered and left the market
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
I have no doubts with the crypto market, this is here to stay and for those chosen coins which has the highest market cap value.

Cryptocurrency is just getting started and mainstream media is getting interested with it. And as for this, the institutional investors are also starting to get interested with it so there's no reason for you to worry if the market will go up or down, just look at the progress there's a massive adoption that awaits.
Activity: 504
There obviously will be the next crypto-boom in the next decade and crypto will not die. But the future market will be different from today's one. maybe 70 or even bigger percent of todays coins will die but the much bigger amount will be created instead.
Merit: 70
The cryptocuurency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again? or would be at the bottom of the market? or would it be forgotten? tell me what you think and why

mostly sure that we still didn't catch a bottom. bear market can last for another year. more people still should leave the industry.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 13
No way to deny bitcoin and cryptocurrency is passing the severe hard time all the coins are losing their value day by day. But personally, I do not feel panic as I know this nothing but natural cryptocurrency will be the same as it was before maybe cryptocurrency will be better than it was.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 251
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
I have no predictions about what the future will be, only if for the current price issue it will still go up because every price of the coin fluctuates so it cannot be guessed 100%
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
Every crypto holder expect the best for all cryptocurrency but as I can see, bitcoin still many disadvantage or flaw for government or other company.
We can say that crypto still volatile until now so some country can't implement crypto in legal for the example.

But do we still have a hope ?
Yes, I still believe and hoping it will shine again very soon so just support crypto by just hold it for future investment
Pages:
Jump to: