Pages:
Author

Topic: Will cyptocurrency never be great again as it was? - page 25. (Read 33342 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 270
It is more a complete product comparing to last year and even getting used in more area.

But about market cap, we can only hope.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
Of course,we all believe that there will be at least one more big pump of the cryptocurrency market.
in principle, this is possible, since there are events in the future that can push the market capitalization up very much.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
I believe that some day it could be, and my hopings will come true, that end of the year will be bull run, waiting guys
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
I think that now we are waiting for a long period of calm of this market, as the market is cyclical and the next time when the whales want to make money on cryptocurrencies, will happen not earlier than a year and this is the minimum.
Activity: 238
I still think the future of crypto currency is still bright, it is true that prices are down now, but in the few years to come, new set of investors willl enter the space and drag the prices up
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
I am sure that crypto currencies will soar up again in the near future and may be even greater. The decline of the market that we are seeing now is, in my opinion, a temporary phenomenon. This is the essence of the market, the ups and downs.
cryptoxurrency is good and i believe that it will rise again as there are many good projects and we need to see that as an optimistic sighmn
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
The cryptocuurency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again? or would be at the bottom of the market? or would it be forgotten? tell me what you think and why
in my opinion it is only the beginning nd we need to understand what we shoyld fo and then we will see tahtc ryptocurren y is our friend
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
I am sure that crypto currencies will soar up again in the near future and may be even greater. The decline of the market that we are seeing now is, in my opinion, a temporary phenomenon. This is the essence of the market, the ups and downs.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
I think crypto currencies been forgotten is the last thing that will happen no matter how prices at fall. Cryptos have earned a strong popularity that it will take not only bad price for them to be forgotten. It seems a normal trend for the market to periodically sink and rise. Once it’s down now, the next we can expect is an uprise.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
The cryptocuurency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again? or would be at the bottom of the market? or would it be forgotten? tell me what you think and why

I think that we will still see cryptocurrencies great, but the problem is that this can happen in a very long time, for example, in two years.
Activity: 319
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
Nothing in life is meant to be good always without it bad side things are meant to change possibly to the good side or bad. So you wanting it to go back like it was was just an understatement what if it grows bigger than it has ever been that's also a change and surely crypto is just starting since enough people have been aware of it we will still see grate outcomes.
Activity: 185
Merit: 0
Panicking is when the dumps happen.
Stay calm and keep monitoring the market prices.
When its bull, it will bear again
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
If you're talking about the price, nobody knows if it will rise again and how much but if the "great" you're talking about is the improvements in technology well the technology is improving everyday so I think it's doing great.
Activity: 280
yamzu
In my opinion it will be. Of cource it will be, but I just don't know when. Cryptocurrency just started to be. It would not to die so fast.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
no one can predict the future, but I am very confident that people's trust in the crypto currency still exists.
I'm sure cryptocurrency will not just disappear, crypto has become a part of our lives. and still optimistic I'm sure by the end of the year cryptocurrency will be back in success.
Activity: 826
Merit: 105
you are so wrong!
last all time high is just a test though
I think the highest price would be in the future
even not so much people believe in cryptocurrency but it has so much chance to develope.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
it seems that it will not be possible, cryptocurrency will always provide good developments and certainly will make cryptocurrency users always benefit from understanding the right and correct trading methods.
Activity: 700
there is still a possibility that crypto will be great again, the current crypto price is part of the price fluctuations that occur in the market,
the price movements are very fast, I'm sure crypto prices will increase soon, crypto's future will be bright
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
Bullshit. If you don't believe ,then go away.
I am 100% sure that crypto will be great and it is great now! yeah, there is a big decline, there aren't ready dapps with high traffic, but it will be changed.
Activity: 1358
I believe cryptos will be great again, but I think it takes 2 years or 3 years long, we can see them reaching the highest price of cryptos so let's wait.
Pages:
Jump to: