Pages:
Author

Topic: Will cyptocurrency never be great again as it was? - page 26. (Read 33342 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Hard to say because situation is not good right now. We will see this next year when market will raise again maybe
Activity: 354
Merit: 100
The cryptocuurency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again? or would be at the bottom of the market? or would it be forgotten? tell me what you think and why
I believe that those time will happen again. But I think it will be hard and difficult to reach that again. If you notice the value it either going up for estimated 10% then it will fall again. But still I am seeing this crypto much of potential.  Hoping that one day many investors and users will come and bring this crypto to the top again.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Decentralized Digital Billboards
Now we see that the market jumps back and forth by 10%, some coins do more. I think this is an indication that it will not go.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
The cryptocuurency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again? or would be at the bottom of the market? or would it be forgotten? tell me what you think and why

There will still be a chance to earn with crypto but it wont be that easy as it was in 2017. We still havent reach the potential of blockchain and i think long term everyone here will have high profits.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
Well, we have had a mini pump, btc is above 4k now.
But just three weeks ago we were around 6.5k...

I personally believe that the crypto market is not going to die.
The technology and its implications are just too game changing.
Companies and organizations would be foolish to not adopt blockchain technology.
It eliminates the need for middlemen and vastly improves transparency.

As far as if it can be as great as it was, I would say, yes.
I think the market still has one more huge bull run in it.
After that, we will finally see the "real" crash and stabalized prices for many many years to come.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
YOU certainly can't rely on my opinion, as it is not obviously correct or some expert. However, I believe that cryptocurrencies will not die, this will definitely not happen, they have gone too far to come to naught like this. I looked at more than one analogy of cryptocurrencies, and in particular the growth of BTC and ordinary shares of world companies, the same Apple, they have a lot of similar growth on the chart. And as practice shows that 99% of shares had such jumps down, but then there was such a crazy growth, when this race seemed miniature compared to the scale of growth. Now think about whether the world of cryptocurrencies will come to naught or whether it will fly to the moon in the future?!
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Many think the crypto will come to an end. But not for me, I still believe that crypto will become a great future currency. Something worse than this has happened, and I'm sure who survives will wake up from a nightmare.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
It may. but who knows. even experts dont know the answer for that question. but we know we can het a bull market soon that hopefully hit our x10.
Activity: 448
I think cryptos are pretty big compared to their origin, you wouldn't believe me if I said that Satoshi thought bitcoin would be something niche, simply used on certain gambling sites for electronic payments and with some faith for online shopping, you can look it up in the documents here in the forum, I never would have imagined it would become something so big.
Activity: 476
now in the world of cypto many people have invested in it ranging from BTC to eth so that they get multiple profits.
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
what's in your mind? crypto is now down, but it is possible that it will rise again. Look at a few years ago, crypto also experienced ups and downs like now. for people who are just experiencing it may look bad, but in fact everything will be OK soon.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
In my opinion cryptocurrencies showcased the signs of financial freedom.
Let's hope that soon we will rise up from this bear market. Nothing is permanent.
Activity: 448
the current fall in market prices has many factors that I have heard and read for myself. I assume crypto this year has failed many altcoins dying, we definitely hope Crypto will return as soon as it used to. At present there are many quality coins issued and are developing projects that are being developed. the problem of fair market prices but if too long everyone will cry.
Activity: 1197
Merit: 482
MCGA!

Activity: 504
ONe Social Network.
I really don't think so, bitcoin and cryptos in general still have a lot of potentials, maybe the price will remain a little low, but it is to be expected if market speculation is normalized, but blockchain as technology I think will prevail, simply they have soo much to offer, that let it die would be a waste.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 418
Telegram: @worldofcoinss
Crypto is going to have a future. That's crypto in general will survive this normal dip and we'll see recovery on the way soon. Do not give up hope and most importantly do not make the mistake most people do and not HODL.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Even though the market is in a real bad shape during 2018. We can't really sure if next year it will also this bad.
I really hope it will be a lot better than this year, or perhaps even better than 2017
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
Forgotten it will never be for sure but future is unclear till now. 2017 year bullrun was like a signal that everything in possible in crypto so we need to wait some good news and then we can expect comeback.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
Crypto is even not matured still. Most of the projects are still in development stage. This is the one of the aspects that has impact to volatility and the price. It will get better in 2019, don't worry.
Activity: 406
homt.net

Nothing in the world is everlasting. Everything is finished. But there is some similarity in the case of cryptocurrency.
Just up-down in crypto. The market will be revived as usual, I believe. Slowly the market conditions will be good.
Pages:
Jump to: