Pages:
Author

Topic: Will cyptocurrency never be great again as it was? - page 33. (Read 33342 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
Well if you see even other financial markets and stocks you will see every market is in downtrend all this indicates that there is an overall downtrend in financial markets and i think it is triggered due to speculation of the possibility of next recession coming soon, personally i will stay positive and still hope tgat markets will take turn in our favor soon.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
If you ask, will cyptocurrency never be great again as it was?
of course not, cryptocurrency will return great in an unknown time, but the potential to grow better in the future is enormous
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
This is just the beginning of the crypto currencies. Only a small percentage of people are using crypto currencies and we will see completely different stats, when we will reach the mass adoption. Just relax and wait.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
None can say about that exactly. Only prediction is working here. But one thing I can say for sure is cryptocurrency is to stay here with us forever to counter the claim the cryptocurrency is going to an end. I think that the year 2018 is the year of regulations and it has more or less affected the market. But the year of 2019 will be a good year for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
Don't drop your optimism from the crypto world, it will worsen your situation and cause panic and do something dangerous like panicking sales, a few years ago the price of bitcoin was only a few hundred dollars, and the price is getting better even though it's worsening now, so believe the situation will improve again
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
The cryptocuurency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again? or would be at the bottom of the market? or would it be forgotten? tell me what you think and why
Pages:
Jump to: