Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Dogecoin have a future? - page 56. (Read 54544 times)

Activity: 264
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 11:52:38 AM
Of course it has. Dogecoin has very developers strong team and they work hard to make a lot of deals with new partnerships
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
April 14, 2018, 10:30:11 AM
It is a good coin with high potential. Yes, it is low, but as you have said, one does not exclude the other, so it might rise and we can get profit from that increased percentage.
Activity: 82
April 12, 2018, 10:33:51 AM
To me, I personally do not suggest investing in Dogecoin for the following reasons:
The continued inflation is not good from an investment standpoint. There is a high chance that you will not get good returns on your investment.
The father of the project has left the cryptocurrency world for an undetermined period of time. This is not a bad thing in itself (the father of Bitcoin, Satoshi Nakamoto, has been MIA for almost all of Bitcoin’s life), but Dogecoin has become directionless since his departure.
The development community hasn’t done anything (except become philanthropists) for the past 2 years.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
April 12, 2018, 09:42:59 AM
Most valuable point for me is, that there have been no development since 2013. It was made for fun, so ... well..
Activity: 322
Merit: 14
April 12, 2018, 09:40:43 AM
Most of Dogecoin benefits were already mentioned above. This coin is really comfortable to use and many people simply enjoy it and will continue utilize it.
Dogecoin definitely does have a future  Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
April 12, 2018, 08:39:47 AM
Dogecoin has been my favorite alt coin for quite a long time. It serves as a good cryptocurrency for tipping others, as well as being a fun and inexpensive medium of exchange.

However, I'm worried what might happen to Dogecoin in the future, since it has been quite some time that no new version of the QT wallet has been mentioned, neither some innovation to keep it going for the long term.

It would become ideal for Dogecoin to add SegWit to its code, and gain traction if it gains acceptance from the miners. Then, if it manages to become the first cryptocurrency to accept the scalable solution, it could rise in popularity once more (not to mention that transaction will be near instantaneous).

Nevertheless, Dogecoin is a great cryptocurrency being inexpensive and relatively stable, making it a great way to tip others or send micropayments faster than BTC at a fraction of the cost.

Looking forward to your opinion. Wink

Yeah ,dogecoin have  a great future in the exchange  market ,actually its is one part of the major coins that one of the most promising coins now in the market ,that maybe in the future will,paralel the bitcoin in terms of price value and  just like the other coins the time will  become popular in the crypto world,maybe this is not happen for  now but maybe in the future it is have great chances to growth.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 08:12:58 AM
Dogecoin seems to have gained some traction and it is well known in the cryptocurrency community. Those who become active members of its forum on Reddit are awarded free Dogecoins. The coin has also had its fair share of downsides such as being robbed by a hacker.
Activity: 280
April 12, 2018, 08:06:34 AM
as far as I know, this currency is nothing from itself and was conceived solely for the sake of a joke. Even the creator himself does not understand how many noise around his coins)

If you look at a number of other coins behind them there is nothing, not even a joke. Faith and reliability of the coin is the main thing in the field of crypto currency.
Activity: 266
April 12, 2018, 07:52:42 AM
as far as I know, this currency is nothing from itself and was conceived solely for the sake of a joke. Even the creator himself does not understand how many noise around his coins)
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 12, 2018, 07:48:02 AM
Dogecoin transactions are cheaper than Bitcoin cash. DOGE has a huge community of supporters and it was very good and stable coin during these years. It could serve as testing currency for BTC upgrades, so I think yes, it has bright future.
Activity: 28
April 12, 2018, 07:46:17 AM
yeah not a fan of DOGE. If you're looking for a transaction coin there are better out there with similar low fees and a brighter future imho
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
April 12, 2018, 06:56:41 AM
Dogecoin is maybe a joke. But it will stay in the crypto market. Other coins are also jokes. But they won't say that they are jokes.
People are still going to trade thoses coins. A coin may die if there is no more exchanges accepting it, or if the blockchain doesn't function anymore.
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
Harmony for One and All
April 12, 2018, 06:52:34 AM
Many people think that Dogecoin is not serious coin. They say it is a joke and it is disappear soon. But Dogecoin also have a lot of fans, and by the way Vitalik Buterin say that he likes DOGE. Since the day of DOGE was created huge number of coins disappear but DOGE still here. I think this funny altcoin will surprise us in future.
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
April 11, 2018, 07:00:22 PM
Dogecoin is still in McAfee's little top 20 picks thing. I would say it has a future just because of historical data. I couldn't tell you why it keeps increasing though. It's an obvious joke
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
April 11, 2018, 11:51:36 AM
Dogecoin has a beautiful future. It is enough for us to have patience that one day we will come to glory.

Then I think you should wait other 2,3 year to let the price pump again Smiley, now all altcoin have bad vision  Undecided
Activity: 39
April 11, 2018, 03:20:15 AM
There is definitely a future i will invest
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
April 11, 2018, 03:17:47 AM
Dogecoin has a strong future considering it has a huge userbase and following with Reddit.  If it was to die, it would have already by now but the fact that it is still around despite not having any updates in a long time means that once development becomes active again or it gets taken over that it would only go one way - up.
Activity: 328
Merit: 2
April 11, 2018, 03:17:11 AM
     Dogecoin is the first coin i earned here in crypto and it is fun to trade it really. But i also think if what will be the future of dogecoin...i hope it will increase soon and have a value like ethereum and bitcoin.
Activity: 187
April 11, 2018, 03:11:10 AM
When the cryptomarket turns green again, dogecoin can bring big profits to investors. This coin is very popular, thanks mainly to its name.
Although some think that Doge has no future but it's worth taking risk with the small value of doge.
I have been hold doge for years, and never sell it if it will not reach $1, I promise that to myself.
hopefully, your struggle makes a great profit and results. I have not been so sure of Dogecoin. I will learn first and if dogecoin has value I will buy it.
Activity: 154
April 11, 2018, 03:06:55 AM
This is a post from last year, but there are so many people discussing it. There are still many people concerned about the dog's currency. People who need to do arbitrage should use it often because it is convenient and cheap. However, users are hard to see in reality.
Pages:
Jump to: