Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Dogecoin have a future? - page 59. (Read 54544 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 09:29:14 AM
If you want to get rich over night or quick money over night then doge isn't for ya mate!
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
March 25, 2018, 06:56:29 PM
Doges have been very impressive in the recent years and they still alive. I suppose this coins still has some drivers of growth.

Activity: 647
Merit: 255
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
March 25, 2018, 06:54:52 PM
It seems to me that dogicin is used only for arbitrage. This coin has fast and cheap transactions - all that is needed for good arbitrage.  Wink
Activity: 527
Merit: 10
Join Ixinium
March 25, 2018, 06:44:19 PM
Dogecoin is a coin that was created as a joke. I think to wait on her a serious growth is not necessary.

LMAO, dogecoin is almost dead right now, if i am not wrong, the price is not even on the top 80 at the moment, so we can easily consider it as a "deadcoin"
But it was a good coin, in terms of tech, it was pretty faster than the others.
Activity: 294
March 25, 2018, 06:04:49 PM
Dogecoin is a coin that was created as a joke. I think to wait on her a serious growth is not necessary.
Activity: 229
March 25, 2018, 05:57:19 PM
Dogecoin does't have any good future because it is just a joke coin where the developer created it as a parody or a meme and the price spikes for this coin is just hype and manipulation by the whales who want to make some money from this cheap coins and i think that if you want to make some money out of dogecoin then you need to know when the whales will enter and exit.
Activity: 103
March 24, 2018, 03:46:28 PM
I think in future only really valuable to coins will have price, so no coins gained with hype.
Dogecoin (like banana coin as well) have no future on my opinion.
Activity: 9
March 24, 2018, 03:37:02 PM
Definitely yes, as currently Dogecoin (Doge) ranks among the best crypto currencies in the world. It has become a new internet sensation in crypto.

Doge is very simple and my suggestion would be to try your luck at least once in this coin. It has attracted many investors as it is mined in the same manner as Bitcoin.

Agree. Dogecoin is by far one of the best altcoins in existence, despite that it lacks development or innovation. It's an all-purpose cryptocurrency which can handle nearly anything from micropayments, tipping, donations, gambling games, and nearly any other thing you could think of. Since it's extremely cheap to own and use, even a kid could own some DOGE easily over a faucet and use those coins to play games. Personally, I use Dogecoin to play gambling games such as Crypto-Games for fun even if I lose more than what I win. Its inexpensiveness makes it easy to acquire and use nearly anywhere without risking losing lots of money.

In the end, I believe that Dogecoin has a huge potential to continue to be used in both crypto land and the mainstream world. Ever since it was created, it has managed to remain traded on various cryptocurrency exchanges and it has not gone dead yet. Given that it is still demanded by everyday people, it will have a very bright future. Just sharing my thoughts Grin
I don't agree with you guys because almost all cryptocurrency can use as a micro payments, tipping, donations, gambling games and other things that you didn't mention. You cannot deny that without development a coin will never have a potential over other crypto.
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
March 24, 2018, 02:22:29 PM
Yes I also like Dogecoin for my yearly investment. By buying at a cheap price every year and taking advantage in the next year. The profit is huge when saving Dogecoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Blockchain with solar energy
March 24, 2018, 02:13:57 PM
definitely, my answer is YES
even it is an inflationary coin, but that's normal compare to real life currency
and it's a fast-transfer coin too. with good source code and still got lots of people using it as a currency to transfer value.
you can see lots of pairs using DOGE to trade.
Activity: 182
March 24, 2018, 02:08:42 PM
Doge coin is one of my favourite coin, but quite some time the price of the Doge coin falling continuously.there are no updates from long time and the prices also decreasing continuously. Waiting for the good update.
Activity: 350
March 24, 2018, 02:03:53 PM
Well, even if the developer sold them, do it yourself. And generally there is no sense or new technologies in them, it was just a joke.
Activity: 336
March 24, 2018, 01:55:45 PM
I'm not quite sure about Dogecoin bright  future but I'm still keeping 6% of my portfolio in this coin and I know a lot of people using and holding Doges.The well-known advantage of the coin are fast and cheap transactions which makes it popular means for an arbitrage between exchanges.
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
March 24, 2018, 01:50:58 PM
I believe dogecoin will worth more in the future. It's a very fast and cheap in transaction. I invested in it this year.
Activity: 325
March 24, 2018, 01:45:17 PM
I invested DogeCoin last year and I was blown up because for me it is the fastest coin transaction between wallets.
DogeCoin isn't a joke coin life some people tagged it. having around $20 Million trading volume isn't a joke.
I like DogeCoin and I do believe that in the near future, there would be more users for Dogecoin and it will become one of the most popular Coin in the Crypto Market in the near future.
That is right, I have invested in it as well, I do believe that there is something good that will happen in dogecoin, so I am just holding it for a long time, I know I have a future in holding it.
Activity: 210
Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev
March 24, 2018, 01:41:43 PM
I invested DogeCoin last year and I was blown up because for me it is the fastest coin transaction between wallets.
DogeCoin isn't a joke coin life some people tagged it. having around $20 Million trading volume isn't a joke.
I like DogeCoin and I do believe that in the near future, there would be more users for Dogecoin and it will become one of the most popular Coin in the Crypto Market in the near future.
Activity: 394
March 23, 2018, 06:17:53 AM
With so many new promising coins that offer more and more perfect functionality of their product, which Dogecoin is already in the archive and will remain there for a long time.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 22, 2018, 04:08:26 PM
Definitely yes, as currently Dogecoin (Doge) ranks among the best crypto currencies in the world. It has become a new internet sensation in crypto.

Doge is very simple and my suggestion would be to try your luck at least once in this coin. It has attracted many investors as it is mined in the same manner as Bitcoin.

Agree. Dogecoin is by far one of the best altcoins in existence, despite that it lacks development or innovation. It's an all-purpose cryptocurrency which can handle nearly anything from micropayments, tipping, donations, gambling games, and nearly any other thing you could think of. Since it's extremely cheap to own and use, even a kid could own some DOGE easily over a faucet and use those coins to play games. Personally, I use Dogecoin to play gambling games such as Crypto-Games for fun even if I lose more than what I win. Its inexpensiveness makes it easy to acquire and use nearly anywhere without risking losing lots of money.

In the end, I believe that Dogecoin has a huge potential to continue to be used in both crypto land and the mainstream world. Ever since it was created, it has managed to remain traded on various cryptocurrency exchanges and it has not gone dead yet. Given that it is still demanded by everyday people, it will have a very bright future. Just sharing my thoughts Grin
Activity: 448
March 22, 2018, 03:35:08 PM
Dogecoin has been my favorite alt coin for quite a long time. It serves as a good cryptocurrency for tipping others, as well as being a fun and inexpensive medium of exchange.

However, I'm worried what might happen to Dogecoin in the future, since it has been quite some time that no new version of the QT wallet has been mentioned, neither some innovation to keep it going for the long term.

It would become ideal for Dogecoin to add SegWit to its code, and gain traction if it gains acceptance from the miners. Then, if it manages to become the first cryptocurrency to accept the scalable solution, it could rise in popularity once more (not to mention that transaction will be near instantaneous).

Nevertheless, Dogecoin is a great cryptocurrency being inexpensive and relatively stable, making it a great way to tip others or send micropayments faster than BTC at a fraction of the cost.

Looking forward to your opinion. Wink
I think dogcoin still have a bright future. cux It will likely be pumped as dumped now and then.

Really whether the doge has a bright future, because I observe the doge price is always stable and does not experience a fantastic increase, just look at the various markets how the rate of doge sell and buy is only the difference of 10 satoshi only and always have an order book very much, I not sure if the doge has a bright future because doge is just a coin for switching tokens from market 1 to another market because of low fees, so it is unlikely that the doge community will raise the price of the doge.
Activity: 308
March 22, 2018, 03:33:47 PM
It offers fast transactions as a huge fan of Dugikein. Nowadays, It is extremely cheap but in my eyes, it will always be a valuable cryptocurrency. This will help to be more popular. Dogecoin is an inflation currency. While it may have a stable price and may be very useful for micro-transactions, it is impossible to attract speculative investors.So there is no possibility of closing prices.
Pages:
Jump to: