Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Dogecoin have a future? - page 60. (Read 54544 times)

Activity: 283
Merit: 6
March 22, 2018, 03:13:33 PM
I don't know you guys, but I'll keep saving dogecoin for a unexpected, but slightly possible, future, where this coin will value 1 USD each.. Cheesy
Activity: 189
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 03:03:43 PM
Dogecoin has been my favorite alt coin for quite a long time. It serves as a good cryptocurrency for tipping others, as well as being a fun and inexpensive medium of exchange.

However, I'm worried what might happen to Dogecoin in the future, since it has been quite some time that no new version of the QT wallet has been mentioned, neither some innovation to keep it going for the long term.

It would become ideal for Dogecoin to add SegWit to its code, and gain traction if it gains acceptance from the miners. Then, if it manages to become the first cryptocurrency to accept the scalable solution, it could rise in popularity once more (not to mention that transaction will be near instantaneous).

Nevertheless, Dogecoin is a great cryptocurrency being inexpensive and relatively stable, making it a great way to tip others or send micropayments faster than BTC at a fraction of the cost.

Looking forward to your opinion. Wink
I think dogcoin still have a bright future. cux It will likely be pumped as dumped now and then.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
March 22, 2018, 02:57:45 PM
I did not really guess that this is a coin coming out of dogecoin for joke and that it will come to these levels. everything can happen in this market.
a lot of information about Dragon Coin, and in a greater degree very positively respond to many forum participants. But it is better to analyze this project most, And then make decisions. Otherwise, you risk damaging yourself.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
March 22, 2018, 02:48:50 PM
I did not really guess that this is a coin coming out of dogecoin for joke and that it will come to these levels. everything can happen in this market.
Activity: 460
Merit: 250
March 22, 2018, 02:46:37 PM
So long as people perform value, it will have worth. Mark the words, Christ Coin will be the next Dogecoin
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
March 17, 2018, 05:40:47 AM
Always I considered that the Dogecoin is made for fun. The main advantage - cheap transactions.
Today it is not a problem for many cryptocurrencies, even for bitcoin anymore.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
March 17, 2018, 05:06:19 AM
I like Dogecoin too, because of its low fees and transaction speed, but this coin is not going to be developed further, so I think it has no future.
Activity: 192
Merit: 10
March 17, 2018, 05:04:55 AM
Dogecoin will always have a future if you ask me. This coin can survive when other coins cannot. So yea, doge will be here for a long time so maybe you can start gather some , right ? Doge price in btc is so low right now.
Activity: 228
GIF by SOCIFI
March 17, 2018, 04:58:22 AM
Dogecoin has been my favorite alt coin for quite a long time. It serves as a good cryptocurrency for tipping others, as well as being a fun and inexpensive medium of exchange.

However, I'm worried what might happen to Dogecoin in the future, since it has been quite some time that no new version of the QT wallet has been mentioned, neither some innovation to keep it going for the long term.

It would become ideal for Dogecoin to add SegWit to its code, and gain traction if it gains acceptance from the miners. Then, if it manages to become the first cryptocurrency to accept the scalable solution, it could rise in popularity once more (not to mention that transaction will be near instantaneous).

Nevertheless, Dogecoin is a great cryptocurrency being inexpensive and relatively stable, making it a great way to tip others or send micropayments faster than BTC at a fraction of the cost.

Looking forward to your opinion. Wink

Definitely yes, as currently Dogecoin (Doge) ranks among the best crypto currencies in the world. It has become a new internet sensation in crypto.

Doge is very simple and my suggestion would be to try your luck at least once in this coin. It has attracted many investors as it is mined in the same manner as Bitcoin.
Activity: 294
March 16, 2018, 05:47:46 PM
Dogecoin loosing its shine and slowly going to earth and its showing its weakness. In my opinion, the dogecoin is very old coin but it has not good future.
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
March 16, 2018, 04:26:33 PM

Yeah me too, Dogecoin is one of my favorite alt coin for a quite long time since first time i've know cryptocurrency. i'm still using this coin when try withdraw on some exchanger because withdraw with Dogecoin give your very cheap transaction fees and you can gain more trading profits...  Grin

i think Dogecoin still have a bright future because many people until this time still using this coin for reduce withdrawal fees...
Activity: 406
March 16, 2018, 03:58:45 PM
The cryptocurrency community retains a stable interest in Doge. There are several reasons for this: the cryptocurrency in question has a very low "entry threshold" for newcomers to the "crypto"market. It is relatively easy to mine, or you can buy the right number of coins for a low price; Doge enjoys the support of investors in the Asian region, particularly Korean and Japanese; DigiCon – currency, time-tested. Despite the "comic " basis", it has existed for several years and is not going to lose ground, while other projects that seemed more promising have disappeared from the cryptocurrency horizon; small commissions and fast transactions. It is this characteristic that is critically important for cryptocurrency users. This set of factors allows us to say that Dogecoin still remains an interesting and promising tool, the interest in which can grow in the future.
Activity: 196
March 16, 2018, 03:12:56 PM
Dogecoin is very popular these days. The market is very bad now. I think that the prices will rise when you wait.
Activity: 434
March 16, 2018, 03:08:26 PM
Well am a Doge fan wand will always be. Easy to send to someone. The coin might have a future or not who cares. It's huge supply makes it hard to manipulate. Just love the coin. I doubt it will die off though.
Activity: 448
March 16, 2018, 03:06:00 PM
Please tell me, I just do not understand how a coin created simply for fun has a capitalization of $ 409,342,015 and turnover per day of $ 6,545,390 - who is selling it and the main question for what is it?
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
March 16, 2018, 02:52:21 PM
The developers have given up this project since 2014 until today. Honestly, Dogecoin is not a cryptocurrency raised by the news, it is a currency rising due to the investor's demand. And the whales are the controller volume + the price of Bitcoin on the market. I think the time of Dogecoin is over and I think it's too late to gain some traction. It's so low now, though that old veteran was Altcoin from the first Altcoin.
Activity: 28
March 16, 2018, 02:51:49 PM
It was created as a satirical coin to bitcoin so as a joke, I don't really see it going anywhere unless the community decides to build upon the project.
Activity: 490
March 16, 2018, 02:49:06 PM
Many said that this year the DogeCoin project has a very good future, I think that they were wrong. because I do not see anything. Of course this generally applies to all projects, but also DogeCoin. Therefore, I think that nothing will be exact already.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
March 16, 2018, 02:47:48 PM
Dogecoin have a future but it doesn't have a development future , not at all to be honest because the owner announced that he doesn't intend to work on a joke coin and it's still surprising to see dogecoin trading even in 2018 without any real development but however dogecoin is the coin of mass adoption so this way doge can survive.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 16, 2018, 02:45:44 PM
I thought that you were not the latest development in dogecoin by new team from ethereum foundation to make cross bridge blockchain to the dogecoin. That announcement will be made soon. Vitalik and ethereum core developer already confirmed that.

That would be awesome. Bridging both Ethereum and Dogecoin, would boost DOGE's demand and usage in the long term. Hopefully, the meme cryptocurrency would survive for many years to come as more people join it and make better use of the same. Until now, everything is showing that DOGE will have a bright future for sure.

Unless miners and nodes abandon Dogecoin's blockchain, the cryptocurrency won't be going anywhere. As such, I believe that at some point in the future, Dogecoin would improve itself into a full-fledged cryptocurrency capable of withstanding anything in its path. Maybe, DOGE would transition into the Ethereum blockchain as an ERC-20 token, or maybe as a NEO token. Whatever it is, it looks like DOGE would be here to stay for quite a long time. Just my thoughts Grin
Pages:
Jump to: