Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Dogecoin have a future? - page 75. (Read 54544 times)

Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
January 09, 2018, 12:20:02 PM
Doge lives forever lol
It will live forever as it's supply will last forever because of there's no stop with it.

Doge will have a future but that future isn't that clear as it will remain as another coin that will just add to the coinmarketcap.

But it's a good coin if you want to save a lot of fees instead of sending bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Stable coin to make charity free for everyone
January 09, 2018, 12:16:34 PM
There will no future for dogecoin because there is no active team behind working to develop this coin.
Activity: 266
January 09, 2018, 12:14:40 PM
Yes definitely. It provides faster transactions and serves as a better way for micropayments, than Bitcoin. Currently, it is extremely cheap but in my eyes, it will always be a valuable cryptocurrency to me. I'm hoping that the dev team could step up, and deliver innovation to this fun meme coin, to help it become popular once more. In the meantime, it would be just to buying lots of DOGE for me...
Activity: 271
January 09, 2018, 12:13:04 PM
Its price has gone up and it does not cost a fortune to buy. I paid next to nothing for mine and they are now worth around $240 so Iv made money form them very easily.
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
January 09, 2018, 12:12:14 PM
It's will still here at 100 top marketcap. Cos for the meme, jk.
People will still using it for transfering crypto with low fee than any other well known crypto.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
January 09, 2018, 12:03:37 PM
Doge lives forever lol
Activity: 210
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
January 06, 2018, 08:43:09 AM
Chinese is buying this coin becaue of their beliefs in FENG SHUI,it gains nearly 50% today and its getting more massive.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
January 06, 2018, 08:41:22 AM
with this year's recognition of cryptocurrencies, I think this will increase in value, especially when there are group of people who are solid when it comes to pumping some of the coins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
January 06, 2018, 08:10:46 AM
With its great supply it will be slow to pump but doge coin has a future number one coin used to trasfer from exchanges surely as the number of users will rise the supply and demand will also rise giving a higher value for doge.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
January 06, 2018, 07:49:48 AM
Dogecoin is one of my favorite coins. I have got several thousands of them in my wallet. I have been holding it for years. Finally, its price has been increasing for several weeks. I expect in 2018 1 Dogecoin = 1 dollar.

In my investment portfolio there is also Dogecoin. I hope that in the future these coins will bring me a good profit.

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 04, 2018, 04:57:35 PM
dogecoin is really nice for trading coins, much better than bitcoin at the moment. i hope it will change in the future...bitcoin is slow and high priced in transaction costs Sad

Yes. The DOGE is useful for quick trades, and sending payments to anyone in the world at dirt cheap costs. As Bitcoin continues to rise in fee costs, people will switch out to other cheaper alternatives like Dogecoin and Litecoin to send money in a quick and hassle-free way. This may change over time, if Bitcoin scales to reduce fee costs, but in the meantime, I believe that people will use more altcoins than Bitcoin itself for daily payments.

As of now, Bitcoin will be a store of value, while Dogecoin and other cryptocurrencies will be compared to as digital money. Dogecoin has been one of the cheapest altcoins in existence in both fee costs, and value. This means that it will continue to survive in the market, despite that it lacks active development and innovation. In this case, I believe that DOGE has a very bright future ahead of it. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
January 02, 2018, 10:37:30 PM
Next year in China is dog year, so the chinese investors may pump the price of dogecoin, lets buy some and wait for it.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
January 02, 2018, 10:34:37 PM
dogecoin is one of the longest-lasting coins. not long after bitcoin, dogecoin is also launched. and to date, dogecoin is still being used by many people. I think dogecoin also has a very good future. especially the volume is very large on the market that accept it.
Activity: 130
January 02, 2018, 10:30:02 PM
Yes its true I think this year have a future of dogecoin and  maybe one day i have dogecoin in my wallet this time dogecoin is good investment now
Activity: 425
January 02, 2018, 02:41:42 PM
Dogecoin for today is well recognized and moving on an upward trend of the crypto currency. The positive surrounding this player and the high interest received by investors this year are likely to push the DOGE rate upwards in 2018 as well.
Activity: 266
January 02, 2018, 11:06:10 AM
I think this year is the year of the dog so Dogecoin should have a good rise, not just for profit, but for luck, I bought Dogecoin Grin
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
January 02, 2018, 11:00:34 AM
dont know but seem people invest into doge just for fun or use doge on some bet site. I dont see any future in doge but still hold some and wait future
Activity: 222
Merit: 4
January 02, 2018, 10:45:01 AM
WTF?

Solid $25M for how many months.

When ... Generation 2.0 hits the crypto markets they will play doge markets.

Doge is an easy call for future cap growth.

Don't ask me how long you'll have to hold Wink

you wrote this just a few months ago. look at now. dogecoin has a market cap of over 1 billion $

GO DOGE!!!!!
Activity: 222
Merit: 4
January 02, 2018, 10:42:52 AM
Doge coin price is increase a bit on this month, this is good signal. We must buy and HOLD it long time, hope it can hit 0.1 coin at early next year  Lips sealed

It has already hit 0.1

it hit 0.01 us $ , but probably it will hit 0.1 $ and who knows even 1 $ one day (sooner, later?)
Activity: 257
Merit: 250
December 28, 2017, 06:33:59 AM
I think the next year doge will grow uncontrollably Smiley to this there are all prerequisites, already now the price is firmly entrenched in 50-55 satoshi.
So hold on  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: