Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Dogecoin have a future? - page 92. (Read 54544 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
October 07, 2017, 02:14:19 PM
To be honest I don't see doge's future as of now, its just a pump and dump coin no progress that has been maid for how many months but this can still be change if the dev will take actions and will really put a hard work with DOGE.

No decent development is what is at issue I think, developments generate interest and interest generates a better price.

That's right, the Dogecoins devs, if there are still any, would have to make some major upgrade to pump the price, otherwise it has no future.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
October 07, 2017, 02:07:16 PM
To be honest I don't see doge's future as of now, its just a pump and dump coin no progress that has been maid for how many months but this can still be change if the dev will take actions and will really put a hard work with DOGE.

No decent development is what is at issue I think, developments generate interest and interest generates a better price.
Activity: 224
Merit: 121
October 07, 2017, 02:04:43 PM
I think this coin has a good future it will remain a good value, i used this coin before but when i need cash i withdraw my capital in trading and i can say that i can make good income while i am trading in this coin. When i already have capital again i do not missed to buy this coin again and hold for long period of time,
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
October 07, 2017, 01:54:39 PM
Doge is pretty dead.. i dont see any movements on the price, it is so freezed right now, and i am not expecting anything from it, since it looks like it is never going to recover again. It is below $0,001 for about 20 satoshis, this is insane, there are no movements on the price, so traders can not take profit by using that coin for trading, because it's volatility is for about -1% and 1% everyday.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
October 07, 2017, 01:49:57 PM
It is an awesome altcoin but the process is really like that. It's price depends on the traders that that used to do panic selling that's why it keeps on falling down.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 116
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 07, 2017, 01:28:42 PM
Though seen as unclear. I am optimistic doge is awesome altcoin, both for traders and holders. Although price is now very low, it doesn't mean doge isn't profitable.
Activity: 659
Merit: 502
October 07, 2017, 01:08:52 PM
Dogecoin can make a decent profit but you need to wait for a long time, if bitcoin hit $50000 we can see the future of doge
Activity: 490
October 07, 2017, 12:45:10 PM
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
October 07, 2017, 11:59:15 AM
I held a few million dogecoins since 2014 in hopes that something would come out of them some day.

Guess I should've just sold them at 120 sats but was late for that.

Ended up selling them at 40 sats a while back.
Activity: 157
October 07, 2017, 11:55:12 AM
Dogecoin's Petition for Amazon!

Support the movement of setting free all kinds of cryptocurrency:
https://www.change.org/p/jeff-bezos-doge4amazon-accept-dogecoin-as-a-payment-method
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
October 07, 2017, 11:48:23 AM
I think it's very hard for dogecoin to get up again, because it's getting more and more down, and that's because almost all dogecoin holders feel, dogecoin has no hope anymore, so they prefer to sell dogecoin for a lower price to trim larger losses
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
October 07, 2017, 12:35:38 AM
Since dogecoin is the oldest crypto coin i think dogecoin will last long in the future and there have a community protecting and still using this coin. As a matter of fact there are many user of dogecoin is still holding it and expecting that the value of it will increase sooner. The good thing in dogecoin is the lowest transaction fees' among in all crypto's why there are many user of it is still using doge. The only thing we need to do is wait for a proper time that dogecoin will rise and the future of dogecoin is based on the user of it and how they treat doge as one of the important coin in the crypto world.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
October 07, 2017, 12:32:03 AM
I am very sad that now DOGE prices continue to fall and now at bittrex price only 25 satoshi, many users panicked so sell in a loss position, I hope the price can reach more than 500 satoshi and I will be sell.
Activity: 266
Merit: 106
Floki Robot
October 07, 2017, 12:31:07 AM
I am not sure if it will have a future but I like using it for micro transactions and getting funds from site to site sometimes. It cost a fraction of what it cost to move btc and if it is small enough you wont lose as much. I cant

say I know much about the fundamentals but it is a fast coin that is for sure.
legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
October 07, 2017, 12:29:06 AM
I am very sad with the behavior of dogecoin. Each time more is dropping the values. I'm waiting to stabilize to sell the rest that I have.  Cry Cry
why do not you hold your dogecoin? dogecoin is a coin that moves very slowly, be patient and I'm sure dogecoin will go up. because I also hold this coin.
Activity: 952
Merit: 513
October 07, 2017, 12:25:56 AM
I am very sad with the behavior of dogecoin. Each time more is dropping the values. I'm waiting to stabilize to sell the rest that I have.  Cry Cry

Every year or year and a half, dogecoin gets pumped. Right now we are seeing the price bottom out so i don't think it is a wise decision at the moment to sell dogecoin. We've seen it go over 100 sats per DOGE, and no reason why it can't happen again.

I like dogecoin a lot personally. It is so convenient, it's lighthearted, and it's cheap.

I don't need to worry about having too many inputs because the average transaction fee on the network is not even 100 sats.
Activity: 448
October 07, 2017, 12:09:55 AM
Yes, there must be a new innovation so that doge can skyrocket, developers must immediately fix the doge to survive because Doge is the first altcoin I know and still I keep up to now.
ThAT'S A PITY OF DOG. There are no projects based on doge coin, Bitcoin has been succesful because there are many project based on BTC like ads network, payment methode, and many stores accept BTC. Doge dev no more improvement since I knew cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 468
October 07, 2017, 12:05:25 AM
Yes, there must be a new innovation so that doge can skyrocket, developers must immediately fix the doge to survive because Doge is the first altcoin I know and still I keep up to now.
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
October 06, 2017, 10:53:14 PM
As a dogecoin user I have a positive view about this coin, some say that dogecoin prices tend to fall faster, but it is so good that we can buy as many doge as the price goes down, and sell it as the price goes up.
I think the doge news left by the developers is a strategy, I'm sure doge will have a place in the future as well.
Activity: 299
October 06, 2017, 10:39:28 PM
For me, i think Doge coin good but this time had more coin created! Lower price and more.
Best when used BTC or ETH platform!
Pages:
Jump to: