Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Dogecoin have a future? - page 88. (Read 54544 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 18, 2017, 08:49:57 AM
Dogecoin has a huge social network, but development is almost stagnant, so I don't think there will be a big development unless the development team begins to take dogecoin seriously, or it will fall.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Obey me and live or disobey and die.
October 18, 2017, 08:41:53 AM
Dogecoin is on the stage of potential growth, I think it will live 5 more years or so (for sure). Can't predict what happens afterwards
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
October 18, 2017, 08:24:56 AM
I actually hope much from this coin. It's a good coin to invest at short terms and i can get 5 - 15% profit per day for active trading aside that i like this coim for giving tip for the people too.

Thats great profit. Yes I do believe also that dodge has a great future. Its been a long time there in exchanges and since then it silently growing. Its a good coin also if you want to transfer other coins, you convert in dodge and send, low fees Smiley
Activity: 210
October 18, 2017, 08:12:31 AM
I actually hope much from this coin. It's a good coin to invest at short terms and i can get 5 - 15% profit per day for active trading aside that i like this coim for giving tip for the people too.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
October 18, 2017, 07:54:25 AM
I don't understand why we still ask this question this coin is dead and have o future, no modification, it is an old coin dying
Activity: 378
October 18, 2017, 05:22:04 AM
The possibilities can come true because the more people who know them automatically will become popular the reason that can be used is the price of shipping is quite cheap and very price changes are also very fast in the changes.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
October 18, 2017, 05:06:03 AM
Dogecoin has a strong supporting community and well developed network. Its fast and reliable confirmation and cheap tx fee are outstanding among the thousands of alt coins. I  can't say if and when its price will go up, but I do believe it'll stay alive.

I agree that it has a strong community and this is also one of the pioneer coins but with billion supply, this is the reason that it cant take off too much but I am sure it will survived for longer time. This is a stable coin in my opinion.
I believe its not going any where this will be around us for long time even have no bright future like some other coins community and marketing is main weapons for this but supply of billion is poor point but still survive and stay around us
Activity: 850
Merit: 504
October 18, 2017, 03:30:25 AM
Dogecoin has a strong supporting community and well developed network. Its fast and reliable confirmation and cheap tx fee are outstanding among the thousands of alt coins. I  can't say if and when its price will go up, but I do believe it'll stay alive.

I agree that it has a strong community and this is also one of the pioneer coins but with billion supply, this is the reason that it cant take off too much but I am sure it will survived for longer time. This is a stable coin in my opinion.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
October 18, 2017, 03:26:35 AM
Dogecoin was a good coin but now it is decreasing and creating new lows every week and this is a negative sign for this coin. I see no future in it so it should be avoided for investment in my opinion.
it seems that dogecoin does not have a bright future now,
if once the buy dogecoin in some satosi would be confused and loss
Activity: 490
October 18, 2017, 03:24:11 AM
Dogecoin was a good coin but now it is decreasing and creating new lows every week and this is a negative sign for this coin. I see no future in it so it should be avoided for investment in my opinion.
Activity: 56
October 18, 2017, 01:08:55 AM
Doge coin have been in the market for a long time but it did not get much popularity.Other many coins after a lot of time came and a lot of get much popularity.I think doge coin future is not good it's my personal opinion.
Activity: 56
October 18, 2017, 01:07:56 AM
Doge coin is one off old coin. Doge already proofed that doge can Growth. Doge have big community now.
But i hope someday doge can be POS.
Activity: 784
Merit: 314
October 18, 2017, 01:04:57 AM
i always save any doge till now, this crypto always normally market, and crypto old like ethereum and litecoin, i think this coin will be up, maybe 4-5 years later, so good for long term
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
October 18, 2017, 12:50:55 AM
I'm also starting to like this dogecoin, they have fast transaction and they give big tips. I think this will going to have a future in crypto world as long as this will excel and will have high price
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
October 18, 2017, 12:26:38 AM
dogecoin is great for gambling and tips, I think it will always stay around but not much increase.
Hope dogecoin comeback and work on this project soon. nothing update for a long time
invesment in doge better than gambling. invesment in long term looks bright in future and profitable
because doge is old and keep stay in market now although low price
gambling just lose your doge and feel regret
Activity: 70
http://www.bitcoinatmproject.com
October 18, 2017, 12:19:34 AM
We believe in Dogecoin! Our campaign to place Bitcoin ATMs across the United States (www.bitcoinatmproject.com) is using the GenesisCoin models (www.bitcoinatm.com) that currently support buying and selling Bitcoin, Lite Coin, and Dogecoin. Investors are paid back from a part of the fee for machine usage, in the crypto traded in (portfolio would include Dogecoin). Token sale is to buy coins to receive these future dividends. Also releasing a crypto-payments debit card that will support among other crypto, dogecoin.. help spread the word and help us change the world! CryptoATMs are the future! We also launched a crowdfund today on Indiegogo!
Activity: 76
October 17, 2017, 11:21:12 PM
Dogecoin has one of the most active developer team with many contributors and code updates.No one can tell for sure what is the future of a cryptocurrency.What we can do is try to evaluate the potential value of a coin
Activity: 350
October 17, 2017, 01:41:04 PM
maybe dogecoin will have a good future because someday it will surely rise in price.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
October 17, 2017, 01:22:58 AM
Dogecoin is my favorite old altcoin. After i know bitcoin then I learned about altcoin where the first altcoin I knew was Dogecoin. This coin I think has potential in the future. Although there are many coins and tokens but not possible Dogecoin will not create new hope to return to the surface. I'm sure this coin has a huge potential later.
I am not sure that this coin will have a huge potential in future. Becasue this is an old coin and still there is no big improvement in this coin. Let's see when it will grow.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
October 17, 2017, 01:11:01 AM
It's cryptoworld and it's hard to say anything about the future of any cryptocurrency. Even an addition of a well reputed person in the team can make alot of difference in the worth of coin. Dogecoin is one of the cheapest cryptocurrencies at present but it has some facts which can't be ignore. Dogecoin provides faster transactions and serves as a better way for micropayments than Bitcoin and we all know that time is money Cheesy Dogecoin is little bit less demanded cryptocurrency so low in demand means low in value...
Pages:
Jump to: