Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Dogecoin have a future? - page 93. (Read 54544 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
October 06, 2017, 09:43:42 PM
I didnt knew doge were made for fun, but it is beauty, small fees are assured with doge due to its low value, we can moove milions with small fee, something bitcoin were supost to do as well. Besides those doge is one of the best coins to trade because due to its low value we can proofit with 1 satoshis up, its insane one of the best coins for trading.
I also agree on this. Dogecoin's price is so low letting us buy with great numbers. Any price increase of dogecoin could already give considerable profit.
I don't think dogecoin won't have a future. Compared to some coins in those price range or even those higher, it is already popular and already used in most gambling sites. People should try to consider this alt on their portfolio.
Doge coin also has a large community because of its small value, but unfortunately dev is not to give positive things related to the survival or progress of doge coin, so the value tends to decline lately, with large communities and easier transactions than other coins so dogecoin is also used in gambling sites.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
October 06, 2017, 09:25:25 PM
I didnt knew doge were made for fun, but it is beauty, small fees are assured with doge due to its low value, we can moove milions with small fee, something bitcoin were supost to do as well. Besides those doge is one of the best coins to trade because due to its low value we can proofit with 1 satoshis up, its insane one of the best coins for trading.
I also agree on this. Dogecoin's price is so low letting us buy with great numbers. Any price increase of dogecoin could already give considerable profit.
I don't think dogecoin won't have a future. Compared to some coins in those price range or even those higher, it is already popular and already used in most gambling sites. People should try to consider this alt on their portfolio.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
October 06, 2017, 09:17:57 PM
Dogecoin has been my favorite alt coin for quite a long time. It serves as a good cryptocurrency for tipping others, as well as being a fun and inexpensive medium of exchange.

However, I'm worried what might happen to Dogecoin in the future, since it has been quite some time that no new version of the QT wallet has been mentioned, neither some innovation to keep it going for the long term.

It would become ideal for Dogecoin to add SegWit to its code, and gain traction if it gains acceptance from the miners. Then, if it manages to become the first cryptocurrency to accept the scalable solution, it could rise in popularity once more (not to mention that transaction will be near instantaneous).

Nevertheless, Dogecoin is a great cryptocurrency being inexpensive and relatively stable, making it a great way to tip others or send micropayments faster than BTC at a fraction of the cost.

Looking forward to your opinion. Wink

doge is one of the best coin and i believe that it has a good future ahead because many of people are still using it including me due to the fact that this coin is inexpensive and its the best  to use on any online trandaction becauese of low transaction fees compared to bitcoin or any other coins out there.
Activity: 286
Merit: 250
October 06, 2017, 08:35:19 PM
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
October 06, 2017, 08:11:25 AM
Yes, it has a future. And I don't think any of these "no good community, just for fun, huge supply" thingies are gonna make it go dead.

Some people might continue to believe that Dogecoin was launched as a “joke” but they are obliged to ignore the contradiction that Jackson Palmer searched for a year before being pointed to the (at the time, languishing) Doge meme. Dogecoin was designed as a token exchange system, so people could have a bit of fun with an experimental cryptocurrency, i.e. jokey not “a joke” and that subtle distinction is crucially important because it communicates a completely different set of brand values --- and quite effectively so, as one might logically expect from a Senior Brand Manager at Adobe.

That facetious element has been effective in allowing the group to develop a powerful sense of community membership, prompting a more imaginative, progressive and welcoming approach with a gender balance unmatched by any other cryptocurrency. As a group, the Shibes form a de facto collective intelligence, they aren't going away any time soon, if ever.

Cheers

Graham

I've always been putting doge coin in the same basket as other meme coins like that kanye coin. Started as a meme and actually got somewhere but recently it's price has gained some value in comparison to the last year. To b honest, it has a future, but I don't think it will be any greater future than it is now.
Doge coin on my opinion has a future but it only be if for what was happen for good on this coin will continue for some altcoin doge coin is the one who have future just like eth and for me beside doge coin there is some too but for some top coin doge coin is one this coin.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
October 06, 2017, 07:02:57 AM
Besides with creation of new token almost everyday, it's hard to imagine people investing their money on doge.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
October 06, 2017, 07:01:43 AM
if it had, it would be done already
Activity: 94
October 06, 2017, 07:01:08 AM
I might be wrong but i thought that the doge project has been abandoned by it's creator? Don't think i have heard or seen anything new about the coin.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 05, 2017, 05:34:51 PM
No it wont have a future, not a bright one from my point of view.I think that it will decay over time due to new coins being introduced and more and more people going into cryptocurrency business, mining...
But who knows in the end, this is a crazy world we live in after all Grin
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
October 04, 2017, 12:12:42 PM
Doge is more decentralized than the Eth but i think that the developers has left the coin no more update of the codes or anything may be in the long run the coin's value stabilize.

I thought that was the case with DOGE, that it was to b abandoned by the developers.
I know for sure Exodus.io have delisted it from their supported wallets.

It may come back in the future when some fake news comes out about it
and people start hopping onto the band wagon in case they miss out buying
it at a super low price and so the value will rise in the panic . . . and then the
ass will fall out of it . . . again

otherwise it really has nothing to offer now
Activity: 120
October 04, 2017, 11:35:15 AM
Doge can not fly in the future, maybe it can be delisted Sad
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
October 04, 2017, 11:29:13 AM
i think we always see doge all around. doge is a nightmare in the cryptomarket. i wanna introduce it first to my kids in the future. we need doge!!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
October 03, 2017, 06:39:12 PM
Yes, it has a future. And I don't think any of these "no good community, just for fun, huge supply" thingies are gonna make it go dead.

Some people might continue to believe that Dogecoin was launched as a “joke” but they are obliged to ignore the contradiction that Jackson Palmer searched for a year before being pointed to the (at the time, languishing) Doge meme. Dogecoin was designed as a token exchange system, so people could have a bit of fun with an experimental cryptocurrency, i.e. jokey not “a joke” and that subtle distinction is crucially important because it communicates a completely different set of brand values --- and quite effectively so, as one might logically expect from a Senior Brand Manager at Adobe.

That facetious element has been effective in allowing the group to develop a powerful sense of community membership, prompting a more imaginative, progressive and welcoming approach with a gender balance unmatched by any other cryptocurrency. As a group, the Shibes form a de facto collective intelligence, they aren't going away any time soon, if ever.

Cheers

Graham

I've always been putting doge coin in the same basket as other meme coins like that kanye coin. Started as a meme and actually got somewhere but recently it's price has gained some value in comparison to the last year. To b honest, it has a future, but I don't think it will be any greater future than it is now.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
October 03, 2017, 05:12:37 PM
Doge is more decentralized than the Eth but i think that the developers has left the coin no more update of the codes or anything may be in the long run the coin's value stabilize.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1617
October 03, 2017, 05:04:53 PM
I am very sad with the behavior of dogecoin. Each time more is dropping the values. I'm waiting to stabilize to sell the rest that I have.  Cry Cry
Activity: 13
October 03, 2017, 05:01:38 PM
Every meme has it's own price
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
October 03, 2017, 04:53:03 PM
it is a very weird coin, i dont see any promising future for dogecoin, i very liked dogecoin before, and i though that the price was going to go upto 100 satoshis each one before october, but i was wrong with that.. doge is dead, and the price is only going down day by day.. now it is below 50 satoshis, and i dont think it is going to recover soon, it is below 0.007$ each doge, that is insane.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
October 03, 2017, 04:52:49 PM
It has a good image in market. DOGE COIN was having good image in market but know its price is dropping down. It is a good crypto currency which is inexpensive but have a good value and may be stable now.
Activity: 658
Merit: 288
October 03, 2017, 04:43:56 PM
doge coin is nice coin for me. when it is under 50-60 satoshi i buy, and sell over  100-120 satoshi.
i like this coin Smiley
if its hit anymore 100 u can sell dude Smiley
Activity: 42
October 03, 2017, 04:04:41 PM
Doge coin is a good coin it has already proved a good coin in the market. But in the recent time Doge is dropping day by day & loosing it's popularity in traders, day by day selling pressure is increasing & buyers are diverting from this coin. I will not buy this coin at this stage as it is getting weaker but one thing is good about this coin is it is  inexpensive medium of exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: