Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ETH recover? - page 11. (Read 2423 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 100
September 25, 2018, 12:17:56 PM
Of course, I'm sure the ETH will turn up and it will happen soon enough. ETH  is a strong crypto currency and I think that now is a good time to invest.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
September 25, 2018, 12:03:31 PM
Ethereum will never disappear. It has too big community and many use-cases so it could not disappear. But it seems to be overvalued. PoW is not a good technology for ICO platform and I do not think that it will remain altcoin number one.
Activity: 307
Merit: 10
September 25, 2018, 11:53:55 AM
The price for Ethereum was heavily inflated. It cost only 7 dollars in 2016, and a year later the price was already 1200 dollars. Therefore, there is nothing surprising in this fall.

There is no doubt that eth will recover its high price. Currently, the entire market is weak and all currencies suffer. As soon as the market starts to grow again, eth should quickly gain a lot and make up for all losses resulting from long lasting falls.
Activity: 434
September 25, 2018, 11:29:37 AM
I will always be sure that ETH, which is the number one altcoin, will increase its price and return to the peak price even though it takes a long time, if the low ETH price will greatly affect other activities such as ICO and trading, early 2019 I am sure the ETH will again increase in price
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 25, 2018, 10:24:01 AM
Hello guys, what do you think about today’s situation with ETH? Will ETH recover, or soon altcoin number 1 is going to disappear?
In the midst of bloody market. Ethereum still stayed as strong as ever.Ethereum has gone through many fluctations in the past I could say that this is just part of the cycle.
Ethereum is coins that were able to experience the developments that continue to rise. It is capable of making the Ethereum survive and are able to experience a recovery quickly when decline going forward. with the support provided is capable to accelerate recovery.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 10:21:02 AM
It is not certain now, whether it can be restored depends on whether Bitcoin can be recovered. When Bitcoin takes off, Ethereum will also take off, which is the best.
Activity: 355
Merit: 10
A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms
September 25, 2018, 10:16:39 AM
I think Eth will soon recover for the next few months, especially for the end of the year,
hopefully it will recover for Eth, but I am sure Eth will return to its former price even though it is not 100%.
Activity: 126
September 25, 2018, 09:59:42 AM
Hello guys, what do you think about today’s situation with ETH? Will ETH recover, or soon altcoin number 1 is going to disappear?
In the midst of bloody market. Ethereum still stayed as strong as ever.Ethereum has gone through many fluctations in the past I could say that this is just part of the cycle.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
September 25, 2018, 09:59:34 AM
I am very sad to realize the fact that I did not sell ETH at the price of $ 800 per coin. Now I hope that the price will recover again.
regret must have been felt by all traders who were late selling their ethereum, but everything has happened now. slumping in a regret will only make you not excited to trade. therefore, be patient to hold ethereum that you have now
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
September 25, 2018, 09:52:48 AM
The price for Ethereum was heavily inflated. It cost only 7 dollars in 2016, and a year later the price was already 1200 dollars. Therefore, there is nothing surprising in this fall.
Activity: 140
September 25, 2018, 09:37:33 AM
Trust me, I still think ETH is always the second currency after the BTC and it will recover!
Activity: 279
Merit: 13
September 25, 2018, 09:34:37 AM
YES, I believed if Ethereum will recover again, because until now there still so many people believed Ethereum so I'm sure Ethereum will be recover very soon and cost very much
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
September 25, 2018, 09:22:37 AM
ETH is a strong coin, this coin will definitely rise. Eth is a coin that many crypto people believe. When the price drops far, people will buy it, and the price will rise again.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
September 25, 2018, 09:18:48 AM
I am very sad to realize the fact that I did not sell ETH at the price of $ 800 per coin. Now I hope that the price will recover again.
Activity: 238
September 25, 2018, 09:14:16 AM
how quickly the price of the ethereum will recover depends not so much on the project itself as on the general mood in the market. If it becomes clear that bitcoin is unfolding or at least enters the flat, then the ethereum will also unfold
I doubt if bitcoin goes up, the market will begin absolute chaos, and when he breaks his ceiling, then you can only sit and sell what goes into a plus. So as to buy be dangerous.
Activity: 4
September 25, 2018, 08:55:26 AM
Yes, hopefully , it should recover if all conditions are right . The market is still getting its bearing .
Activity: 490
September 25, 2018, 08:46:22 AM
how quickly the price of the ethereum will recover depends not so much on the project itself as on the general mood in the market. If it becomes clear that bitcoin is unfolding or at least enters the flat, then the ethereum will also unfold
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
September 25, 2018, 08:37:08 AM
i'm pretty optimis about Eth will recovering but i don't when it will recovering, as we see Ethereum getting red again, whole market is bleeding right now
Activity: 616
September 25, 2018, 08:34:24 AM
Necessarily, there is no doubt in this at all, because very soon people will still begin investing in a growing market, the most important thing is to understand that now investing is a very smart way of earning.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
September 25, 2018, 08:33:53 AM
Yes, I think the ethereum will recover. But I don't know exactly when it will happen. But I continue to believe that Ethereum is the second best coin in the market. So I think the Ethereum price will be at least 500-600 dollars again soon.
Pages:
Jump to: