Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ETH recover? - page 7. (Read 2423 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 250
September 27, 2018, 12:38:42 AM
Hello guys, what do you think about today’s situation with ETH? Will ETH recover, or soon altcoin number 1 is going to disappear?
no one can know for sure the price or value of cryptocurrencies in the future I feel our confidence and patience are the main capital in investing with crypto currencies, the development of cryptocurrencies depends on the investor itself
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 12:21:37 AM
There is no reason to ethereum to be crash so I think it will be okay in near future. It's only having a hard time.
Activity: 83
September 27, 2018, 12:06:48 AM
I believe that Ethereum will soon recover from this downturn. It is currently priced at $ 218 at Marketcap. I hope you don't come down below the $ 200 price !! Cry
Activity: 770
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
September 27, 2018, 12:01:52 AM
Hello guys, what do you think about today’s situation with ETH? Will ETH recover, or soon altcoin number 1 is going to disappear?
I think the best answer would be if you really trust ETH if you did not trust and know what potential it is, you will not hold it even though 100 people advise you to hold keep it. Make sure you are ready to invest and trust it, do not repeat such questions. It just makes you look weaker. thank you.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
September 26, 2018, 11:57:16 PM
I believe ethereum will recover soon.
Activity: 79
September 26, 2018, 11:06:23 PM

Ethereum will definitelt recover in the future given enough projects that develop around ethereum-based tokens. That's probably a sure rise because there are a lot more developers willing to bet the market by next year since it is another start of a calendar year.
well-developed projects and Ethereum has great potential so many investors are interested. Ethereum has a good future and in my opinion now is the process of going up, I am sure that in the future it will grow better and its value will be higher in the future. in my opinion there are many people who believe in Ethereum and will surely recover.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 26, 2018, 10:45:32 PM

Ethereum will definitelt recover in the future given enough projects that develop around ethereum-based tokens. That's probably a sure rise because there are a lot more developers willing to bet the market by next year since it is another start of a calendar year.
Activity: 137
Merit: 14
September 26, 2018, 10:37:22 PM
Yes, it will.
the market is so volatile.
right now, the price is low, but i believe ETH will recovering again.
Many investor use their money to invest in ETH.
i think ETH will survive and the price will increasing later.
Activity: 80
September 26, 2018, 10:24:24 PM
in my opinion Ethereum will recover and bounce back even though the market often fluctuates.

today I check Crypto and coins that have gone up quite a lot even though the increase is only a few percent including Ethereum, hopefully this will be the beginning of the revival of Ethereum. in the future I am sure Ethereum will grow better and increase even though it can increase slowly but believe Ethereum can survive and go through bad conditions.
Activity: 196
September 26, 2018, 09:50:52 PM
Of course. With the recent changes of the ETH management team I believe ETH will recover. Maintaining 2nd place on CMC
Activity: 55
September 26, 2018, 09:46:04 PM
Of course, Ethereum will recover. This is a very strong cryptocurrency. Ethereum has a pretty good technology. And, of course, Ethereum has had some pretty tough times, but it's all temporary. And as you can see, he's already recovering.

I agree, Eth will recover. But with it, coins that are considered better than Eth, even at their earliest stages, will be recognized and gain momentum. Byteball, for example. Unlike Ethereum, Byteball gives developers access to all users. And vice versa through the Byteball bot store. It is a bit like the Apple app store.
Activity: 602
September 26, 2018, 09:40:16 PM
ETH will recover and will always be the Queen of cryptocurrency. I know this current price is very cheap but just wait untill next year you will se ETH rise again more than 1000$ i guess.

Yeah, why not? Its always there a correction of price after in the dip market and we should take some patience if we intend to hold it in long term because this coin will just rise with a surprise. I guess it will come together with bitcoin and I felt it will this coming December (lol).
Ethereum renders faster again for recovery with many enthusiasts who continue to support for progress and result in increased that much better than before. In addition to many other coins made the Ethereum motivated to rise generates more improvement.
Activity: 319
Merit: 1
September 26, 2018, 09:26:09 PM
If I was to ask if the Coalition still recovering ETH or not is I said yes because of the large number of investors here now and I'm sure interesting that before the end of 2018 will increase the price of ETH and all invested here will see great.
Activity: 140
September 26, 2018, 09:03:10 PM
Ethereum now in its recovery status we all hope it will continue to increase even gradually cause we are now entering the last quarter of the year so that the members of our community will enjoy it for the coming holiday season.
Activity: 295
September 26, 2018, 01:31:33 PM
I think the ETH will recover, because it has a strong community, prices rise and fall are normal in trading. Many ico projects that use the ETH platform ended successfully.
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 26, 2018, 01:23:23 PM
i think it won't dissapear but there are much talks about other alts which can replace eth. most discussed are eos, neo, dash, sometimes ada and ripple. well, time will show
Activity: 336
September 26, 2018, 01:20:18 PM
At present the whole market is low and recovery if required for whole market without recovery no coin can achieve hike, like other coins ethereum is also in same line of wait, wait for a smart hike which can make the market of the coin and it is hope for the betterment of  the coin market that it will recover and all the coins got a hike.
Activity: 154
September 26, 2018, 12:50:58 PM
Of course, Ethereum will recover. This is a very strong cryptocurrency. Ethereum has a pretty good technology. And, of course, Ethereum has had some pretty tough times, but it's all temporary. And as you can see, he's already recovering.
Activity: 208
September 26, 2018, 12:46:40 PM

Yes! I believe that Ethereum will recover soon as the market place will recover. Ethereum is the number 1 altcoin it got diappear. Going below $200. That is a tragic part to the Ethereum holder's like me. But i will stay positive because i believe and hoping that Ethereum will be back soon.
ukw
Activity: 616
September 26, 2018, 12:23:53 PM

I definitely do not think Ethereum can disappear. But I also do not know if his price will start to rise dramatically soon. In my opinion, until it falls below $ 200, we can say that the situation is relaxed and I hope that by the end of the year it will reach at least $ 800.
Pages:
Jump to: