Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ETH recover? - page 8. (Read 2423 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
September 26, 2018, 12:09:37 PM
Ethereum will not disappear. Too many people and companies depend on this project, and too much money has been invested in Ethereum.
Actually, when viewed from this growth, Ethereum should be able to recover even able to compete with Bitcoin prices in the future. Moreover, many factors that have now become important support in the scope of Ethereum.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
September 26, 2018, 11:35:17 AM
Hello guys, what do you think about today’s situation with ETH? Will ETH recover, or soon altcoin number 1 is going to disappear?
Among most of the altcoins, ethereum is having a bigger probability to make a comeback over the continuous market downtrend this year. Recently, the market is showing positive signs of increase which might be the start of increase this year. People should now brace themselves and wait until the market stabilizes eventually. Avoid risky actions and carefully observe the behavior of the market.
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
September 26, 2018, 11:21:53 AM
this topic is getting me nervous every time i saw. ethereum still one of the top 3 coins in the cryptocurrencie world.
Activity: 588
September 26, 2018, 11:16:27 AM
It is sure that Ethereum will recover if bitcoin hits again $10k. Don't worry guys, market is recovering. After huge dump, it is gradually peeping up the hillock, just wait few days. Don't sell becoming panic.

bitcoin recovered it mean market psychology recovered too.investor confidence buying cryptocurrency if bitcoin price rising.and it will give positive impact to ethereum price too.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
September 26, 2018, 11:14:21 AM
Finally Ethereum was beated by Ripple. I thought that this wont happen. But it shows how people trust in Ethereum, they have problems and solving them requires a lot of time Sad.
Activity: 210
www.icovo.co/
September 26, 2018, 11:12:35 AM
All things will disappear, but nobody know when it wil happen. So, In my opinion the eth will make a good position in market and be the new king for next 3-4 years.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
September 26, 2018, 11:02:03 AM
It is sure that Ethereum will recover if bitcoin hits again $10k. Don't worry guys, market is recovering. After huge dump, it is gradually peeping up the hillock, just wait few days. Don't sell becoming panic.
Activity: 448
September 26, 2018, 05:29:04 AM
It's hard to say, I believe in it. But anything can be expected from the market. As they say, one should hope for the best, but prepare for the worst. In the first place, you should not lose heart and sell your Ethereum coins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
September 26, 2018, 04:32:29 AM
Hello guys, what do you think about today’s situation with ETH? Will ETH recover, or soon altcoin number 1 is going to disappear?
ETH will recover and will always be the Queen of cryptocurrency. I know this current price is very cheap but just wait untill next year you will se ETH rise again more than 1000$ i guess.

Yeah, why not? Its always there a correction of price after in the dip market and we should take some patience if we intend to hold it in long term because this coin will just rise with a surprise. I guess it will come together with bitcoin and I felt it will this coming December (lol).
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Reward: 10M Sheen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
September 26, 2018, 04:21:48 AM
Besides bitcoin ETH is the best coin in cryptocurrency and has a very good potential to invest because both have high prices among other coins, and actually this is the right time to buy ETH before prices go up.
I am sure the ETH will soon recover and for the next few months I think the price of the ETH will rise, be patient and believe that the ETH will rise and recover.
Activity: 238
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
September 26, 2018, 03:51:46 AM
For October, all analysts predict a huge amount of volume. If it is going up, then the Ether can be very strong in a short time.
Activity: 294
September 26, 2018, 03:50:10 AM
Ethereum will not disappear. Too many people and companies depend on this project, and too much money has been invested in Ethereum.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
September 26, 2018, 03:49:48 AM
Ethereum is going to recover and we just need to be a little bit patience with our holding in other to be able to make profits in future.  The bad down ward price movement is almost over and we should expect good time ahead except something fundamentals happened to ethereum.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 26, 2018, 03:43:46 AM
very unpleasant, market prices have not shown a significant increase. so it is only natural that the ETH currently has not shown a significant increase. but I'm sure the price will soon recover at the end of this year, hopefully.
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
September 26, 2018, 03:24:23 AM
no one knows for sure what the future will be and that is the risk of investing in crypto currencies still need confidence and patience as the main capital in investing
Activity: 448
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
September 26, 2018, 03:21:37 AM
Every crypto has its own clock when it is going to rise from the point where it fell. I believe that Ether is one of the major crypto that's bound to recover when the right time comes. With the continues adoption of its blockchain by most of startups now, Ethereum will surely rise again.
Activity: 322
September 26, 2018, 03:12:26 AM
I think Ethereum isn't dying. Yes, the price leaves much to be desired, but the coin does not die, it develops and actively lives.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
September 26, 2018, 03:11:47 AM
I have never been worried about ethereum's development, with so many devs. who continues to develop ethereum then it can be ascertained that ethereum's use will continue to increase and of course make prices immediately expensive.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
September 26, 2018, 03:09:13 AM
nobody knows that, but im sure that eth can recover with this disaster.. maybe it can takes time to fully recover.. traders and holders are taking back maybe soon, and the eth team are working behind the doors. we will see...
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
September 26, 2018, 02:51:24 AM
ETH will recover and will always be the Queen of cryptocurrency. I know this current price is very cheap but just wait untill next year you will se ETH rise again more than 1000$ i guess.
Pages:
Jump to: