Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ETH recover? - page 13. (Read 2423 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 04:15:29 PM
I think that no one can replace ETH. Here, even the ETH can already claim the first place in the rating of the Crypto-currency, in the coming years.
Activity: 353
Merit: 4
September 23, 2018, 11:51:34 AM
Ethereum is a strong project and has a smart contract, no need to worry about ethereum, ethereum will be able to recover and will not disappoint the holder.
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 11:47:13 AM
Hello guys, what do you think about today’s situation with ETH? Will ETH recover, or soon altcoin number 1 is going to disappear?

Another challenging time for ethereum many people are thinking that ethereum will not recover anymore but that was just an speculation and it makes people afraid and for now the market is now slowly recovering and just hoping that some people will not continue to sell their holding due to afraid of losing.
Activity: 192
Merit: 24
September 23, 2018, 11:39:54 AM
Hello guys, what do you think about today’s situation with ETH? Will ETH recover, or soon altcoin number 1 is going to disappear?
I hope Ethereum will recover this upcoming months. Maybe whales are just playing around the price that is why the value of Ethereum nowadays is kinda low.
Activity: 378
September 23, 2018, 11:38:32 AM
It is recovering, from $ 170 and now $ 240. I think it will gradually recover and is likely to reach $ 400 by the end of 2018. ETH is still the cornerstone of all ICO projects, so I am totally belive on it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 11:25:21 AM
there is no doubt that ethereum will survive in their ways, be patient because it is not only ethereum, it is the market. wait until december and see what can happen in another 3 months, if you ask, can eth surpass bitcoin, so my answer is big no because btc is on another level, btc is the mother and the first coin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
September 23, 2018, 11:22:38 AM
When people ask ETH to pass Bitcoin, at present and in the next few years, I think that ETH is not good enough and if ETH wants to go back to high prices, I think It also needed Bitcoin to return $ 20000 first
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 11:21:13 AM
I think, this ethereum will recover sooner or later. Maybe this upcoming december it will rise up again. Just have patience holding and don't lose your hope.
Activity: 351
Merit: 11
September 23, 2018, 11:16:13 AM
Of course yes! Eth will recover very soon. All we just need to do is to wait until it recovers. Be a positive thinker and be a strategic person for you to survive. Don't you ever lose hope on eth and just wait for it's recover.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
September 23, 2018, 11:08:23 AM
Ethereum is a big and strong coin, in a short time favored and used actively by crypto users so I always believe that ethereum's future will continue to improve and it is certainly easy to recover in a short time.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
September 23, 2018, 11:02:32 AM

Ethereum will eventually recover in spite of the price tumbling down today. At least this is a good chance for a lot of people to assess and buy some ethereum for themselves and probably sell some at the future when the price starts climbing back again. All we have to do now is just wait for ethereum price to spike back up.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 11:02:03 AM
I think that eth will recover in the past few months, because now the price is very low. but I am very confident that eth will rise in the near future. I also maintain eth not to sell first because this is very little profit. later after the price soars, I will sell it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
September 23, 2018, 11:01:43 AM

Indeed ethereum will recover. I think what the platform right now is experiencing is just a cyclical phase that after that period, its price will eventually correct and the platform will rise back to its supposed normal price. Being the second top crypto, it is also affected by the price of Bitcoin that as we all know is having its bad year in terms of market pricing. But soon this market dip will turnaround and be glad we continue to support crypto.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
September 23, 2018, 11:01:28 AM
There are too many coins that are based on Ethereum, and big investments have been made. I do not think that ETH is allowed to die.
So, there is a good chance that - after the moment of stagnation - Ethereum will resume its run.
Activity: 294
September 23, 2018, 10:58:58 AM

No matter how low the market of ethereum will drop just like bitcoins, it will probably still recover because the market is based on supply and demand so you can always earn profit depending on the situation of the market.
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 10:51:24 AM
Ethereum market recovery will take some time, but it will recover. This is a good investment because the price is falling, it can be long-term investment and sell when price increases again. You can see that the process has started and it will definitely continue to recover. I hope the last months of the year will restore growth again.
Activity: 297
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
September 23, 2018, 10:50:09 AM
Ethereum had already begun to straighten out and showed a greater profitability on the third wave of growth than even Bitcoin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 255
September 23, 2018, 10:47:39 AM
I am sure that in 2019 eth will return to a very good price as early as 2018 and at the time it was glorious eth, we need to be patient and save a lot of eth for future investments.
Activity: 345
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 10:42:26 AM
Ethereum is on its rrecovering process. Hopefully next monthbeign october will bring to us the rise of so many cryptocurrencies. for the past few days ETH has made a +11% change in price which is nice
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
September 23, 2018, 10:36:34 AM

There's no way Ethereum is going to disappear and it will always recover, the only bad news is devs of these ICO are dumping their ethereum, anyway there will always be takers of what they are dumping and ethereum will soon recover but I don't think it's going to be on a 4 digit level we are on a long way for that.
Pages:
Jump to: