Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ETH recover? - page 16. (Read 2423 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 02:24:39 PM
I think that it is not necessary to worry prematurely. This whole situation is temporary. Because now the market is very unstable. And the ethereum suffers from this. I think that it will be restored by the end of the year.
Activity: 392
September 22, 2018, 02:23:22 PM
I hope that the price of this coin will rise. This is a very strong and interesting project and I think that now is a good time to invest in it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 02:22:09 PM
I think Ethereum will rise again. And today's market condition is better than last few days. We all know Ethereum has become the second largest digital currency in two years, after being launched in 2015. Ether has become one the most valuable digital currency. Most importantly, Ether has grown in popularity, especially during this cryptocurrency boom. So, whatever the current market situation is, I hope Ethereum will comeback with a boom again.
Activity: 272
Merit: 11
www.becent.com
September 22, 2018, 02:12:51 PM
Hello guys, what do you think about today’s situation with ETH? Will ETH recover, or soon altcoin number 1 is going to disappear?
I am absolutely sure of the bright future and excellent prospects for the development of Ethereum in the future. He will certainly survive and will continue to develop successfully in the future. It has an excellent long-term potential for investment. I believe that you need to wait six months - then the gradual recovery of the price of Ethereum will begin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
September 22, 2018, 02:12:05 PM
Yes, I believe the recovery for the value of ETH is very early. along with the adjustment, after dropping to the choking rate at $ 171. They have very good movement and are testing new network models. That is the reason they will soon return.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 02:06:26 PM
Now it is bad times for all altcoin but I believe that eth will recover very soon and definitely will continue to exist
copper member
Activity: 648
Merit: 159
September 22, 2018, 02:03:13 PM
I think ethereum will recover at least touch 0.05btc by Q4 in 2018. Yeah, i just looking in to the pattern chart. I dont know what news that will support that movement, ethereum still has potential to grow more than last year.
Activity: 320
September 22, 2018, 01:58:29 PM
Hello guys, what do you think about today’s situation with ETH? Will ETH recover, or soon altcoin number 1 is going to disappear?
Now in the market of crypto there is such situation when the prices of the majority of coins decrease. We just have to be patient, until this prolonged correction is over. In any case, the situation should stabilize from next year. Then the gradual recovery of Ethereum will begin.
Activity: 364
September 21, 2018, 04:48:52 PM
Actually, Eth is a very important coin in the crypto market I think and it's using in the various ICO project's as well. ICO investors are loving it to invest with it. The good news is ETH is increasing from today. Today is 22nd September and now ETH price is about $248 So already it's pumping so we can hope that it will go to the moon.
Activity: 318
September 21, 2018, 04:37:21 PM
After the Ethereum price rises to $ 400-500 , the number of new ICO will begin to grow, and this will affect the further growth of the ETH price
Activity: 322
September 21, 2018, 04:31:47 PM
I think that ether will recover in the nearest future.  To my mind, it is better to use it for the long-term hold now, the price will be higher soon but we need to wait for a half a year maybe or a bit more
Activity: 378
September 21, 2018, 04:27:13 PM
Of course, it will recover. There are hundreds of ICOs on ERC20. And a lot of serious investors invested money in them. I think we will see the growth in the next month.
Activity: 378
September 21, 2018, 01:37:05 PM

Actually cryptocurrency ethereum going very down now. It is so horrible to every ethereum holder. But we cannot give any surety that it will again recover soon. But we hope minimum 6 months, ethereum will recover. Some big investor if invest then ethereum will go again.

It may even take up to a year or two. But I always hope that they will increase. Even if you have to wait 2 years. The wave of capital will soon turn into the market. ETH will be invested
September 21, 2018, 01:32:28 PM
Yes ethereum is very high potential coin of this market and it can recover soon and grow again. so if you bought ethereum at higher price then you have a very good opportunity to averaging you investment. Buying ethereum at this time is good idea because due to a sharp downfall of ethereum price it is available at very low price.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
September 21, 2018, 01:30:43 PM

I don't think Ethereum will be gone anytime soon. It is just experiencing a dip in the market but it is still the top choose altcoins of many ICOs. It is just affected by the market price of BTC that it is experiencing a dump in price. Eth has a lot of community support that soon its price will rise again.
Activity: 100
September 21, 2018, 01:24:32 PM
I also think that we just went through the bottom of$ 170 away from him now. I'm sure it will recover and not disappear because given many ICOS still use the Ethereum platform.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
September 21, 2018, 01:16:01 PM

Actually cryptocurrency ethereum going very down now. It is so horrible to every ethereum holder. But we cannot give any surety that it will again recover soon. But we hope minimum 6 months, ethereum will recover. Some big investor if invest then ethereum will go again.
Activity: 214
September 21, 2018, 01:14:59 PM
Dear friend, ETH will definitely recover soon because it is a popular currency and many people believe. I myself am holding ETH, discount is only temporary, ETH can rise again at any time in the future. Good luck.
Activity: 182
www.daxico.com
September 21, 2018, 01:12:03 PM
surely the ETH price will recover again as before, the ETH price is indeed decreasing and the price is unstable, the ETH price will return to recovery maybe in January 2019, I will always invest the ETH coin price
Merit: 2
September 21, 2018, 01:11:10 PM
ETH will definitely recover. In fact, the recovery has already started. The price is up by 0ver 7% in the last 24hrs.
Pages:
Jump to: