Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ETH recover? - page 20. (Read 2423 times)

Activity: 234
Merit: 10
September 20, 2018, 02:20:43 AM
Hello guys, what do you think about today’s situation with ETH? Will ETH recover, or soon altcoin number 1 is going to disappear?
No, the etherium will not be restored in the coming months. Most likely we will see the next fall of this coin. Especially if bitcoin starts to get cheaper. In this case, the etherium will fall below $ 100.
Activity: 144
September 19, 2018, 02:46:35 PM
I keep updating daily news and observations through the press as well as coinmarketcap and i believe ETH will recover in the coming months. We will have no doubts when Bitcoin will come back and ETH will also increase. The basics of a Christmas season are lopsided as coins rise in price as winter arrives.
Activity: 308
September 19, 2018, 02:44:14 PM
The position of the ETH is extremely deplorable, but this does not mean that it can be written off. At the moment, the second number for capitalization is Ether and I believe that for several years, it will be so.
I was not so sure that ETH will be able to hold 2 places on the market, there are many competitors, the only hope is that the updates will help him gain a foothold.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 276
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 19, 2018, 02:39:18 PM
Hello guys, what do you think about today’s situation with ETH? Will ETH recover, or soon altcoin number 1 is going to disappear?
it will recover. fud's cant stop ethereum to increase when bull run happens. lets just believe in ethereum that it will continue to make a name and continue to become number one altcoin in the market.
ethereum is not a weak crypto, I'm sure it will rise from below.
Activity: 521
Merit: 100
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
September 19, 2018, 02:29:14 PM
until now I am very confident that ethereum prices will rise again in the next few months. so I think ethereum will recover soon at least until the end of this year. the down market situation is one of the opportunities for us to invest and buy ethereum, because after all ethereum is one of the best altcoins that can compete with bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
September 19, 2018, 02:16:13 PM
ETH will rise again soon, still by far the most popular blockchain out there for launching projects on, once they solve scalability then its off to the moon again.
As long as the condition ends up favorable, I expect that most alt markets and that include Ethereum, will rise very soon. There will keep being development gradually, things would obviously not stagnate for the project, and a time will come when the weak hands would have been totally out and the bulls will set a new course for the market and then we see the recovery, which is why anyone who is smart now, will be concentrating on picking the dips rather than panicking for no reason.

I wonder why people are placing so much attention on Ethereum as if Ethereum is the only coin that has been down hugely. A lot of coins have erased their previous gains and so far, even though Ethereum got lower than what a lot of people expected, it still does not mean it is the end of the world for it. It is just a phase in the market and there is nothing anyone can do about it. What is important is to know that as long as it is a good project and it remains a good project, buying the dips should always be the best move.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 07:13:07 AM
At the moment, there is a small correction wave down, tomorrow there will definitely be an increase in the ether price, all this follows from the basics of technical analysis.
Activity: 378
September 19, 2018, 07:10:41 AM
The position of the ETH is extremely deplorable, but this does not mean that it can be written off. At the moment, the second number for capitalization is Ether and I believe that for several years, it will be so.
Activity: 551
September 19, 2018, 07:08:07 AM
Recently, the platform has been criticized for its high transaction costs in bear market conditions, lack of scalability in a low transaction (about 15 at the second), delays in completing the transaction (6 minutes for confirmation of the transaction), and a low percentage of the network operations that follow from the applications.
Activity: 196
September 19, 2018, 06:43:24 AM
Ethereum has holded very nicely in the beginning of the bearmarket, compared to other Altcoins. Surely we have seen a drastic price drop in the recent weeks, but still, it is nothing worse than what other alts realized. So no sense to worry about Eth IMO.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
September 19, 2018, 06:41:50 AM
Of course, I'm sure that ethereum is a good coin so it will be easy to recover, and now is the time to buy so that by the end of the year we can get big profits like 2017.
It is difficult to confirm this but I hope this market will be like in 2017 in the near future. The thing to do now is to consider a large investment in this market because I believe that everything will become more stable in October and people can earn a good profit if they have great confidence in Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 248
September 19, 2018, 06:38:40 AM

Don't worry, Ethereum will recover but it's going to take of time and restructuring of the blockchain, right now it's facing a lot vast competition in the blockchain technology space.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
September 19, 2018, 06:36:55 AM
Of course, I'm sure that ethereum is a good coin so it will be easy to recover, and now is the time to buy so that by the end of the year we can get big profits like 2017.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
September 19, 2018, 06:31:58 AM
Eth has no other options, more and more ICOs will collect money in ethereum and as far as number of ICOs is increasing, eth will be on demand.
Moreover some guys will buy eth instead of BTC
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
September 19, 2018, 06:28:03 AM
ethereum will be recover soon because it's one of the best and safest coin after btc,price of eth is low in these days because an unstable market,wait a while and soon everything will be restored.

It's already recovering. During the next week, we will have just seen some high drops aiming to kick off some passengers. Passengers are the noobs who will buy ETH with high leverage. Their long positions will be 'killed' by whales. After that ETH will skyrocket.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
September 19, 2018, 06:24:44 AM
ethereum is a coin that has a good future and will become stronger, so of course it will recover soon and will not disappear but will rise and have a high price again
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
September 19, 2018, 06:04:29 AM
I think that the ETH will grow. But for this, the development team needs to work hard and introduce the innovations that they promised.
Yes i believe that it will really rise soon. Theee is a great posibility that eth will rise same with bitcoin in the next few months due to the volume of the investors that maybe invest on the feild for good. The eth is amazing and it is almost the same popularity with bitcoin. So I believe that when bull run begin wth will rise up high.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1018
September 19, 2018, 05:55:08 AM
I think that the ETH will grow. But for this, the development team needs to work hard and introduce the innovations that they promised.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
September 19, 2018, 05:52:10 AM
eth ....
why do we have to question the current conditions? why don't we flash back a few years ago? what is the price from year to year?
some people are trapped when eth soars and owns it at the time, but in reality eth is still in conditions like the past year. so don't panic, this is all a process.

These guys never look at the chart of ethereum. For those are buying when the price was two digits and they will be fine with any rate of ethereum as long as it will still worth three digits.
But basically these guys are always talking about that have bought ethereum when it has reached the peak price.
Activity: 462
September 19, 2018, 05:31:02 AM
I hope so, but nobody can assure this will happen. I am waiting for reverse and candle patterns shows me probability of this ocassion.
How do you think about eth future?
Pages:
Jump to: