Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ETH recover? - page 22. (Read 2423 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 7
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
September 19, 2018, 02:07:07 AM
Hello guys, what do you think about today’s situation with ETH? Will ETH recover, or soon altcoin number 1 is going to disappear?
it's not going to disappear, only person who can ask this question is a noob without any experience of previous bear markets. Learn from the history instead of asking ridiculous questions
Activity: 850
Merit: 504
September 19, 2018, 02:03:20 AM
ethereum is getting better and better in the future. they are now implenting sharding and plasma and then the courses will rise again dramatically. i am 100% convinced of that. it is the best blockchain and also the best known behind BTC

From the OP's question,  Will the Eth recovers?

Of course, we are traders and we know  coins like Ethereum will recover. It has good projects and demand is increasing. It will stay in my opinion and the developers are always looking for upgrade for the better of the project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 19, 2018, 01:54:41 AM
If you can just predict exactly what's going to happen next for Ethereum, then that will be fine. But since cryptocurrency is hard to predict, it's okay if you will just wait and see what happens because so far, ethereum looks good as it has an increase of 7.29% of its market cap and price in the past 24 hours.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
September 19, 2018, 01:46:21 AM
ETH is a coin that has good prospects for the future of crypto, so I think the ETH will definitely rise again, it's only a matter of time for the ETH to go up again, so you don't have to panic.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
September 19, 2018, 01:33:05 AM
I believe Ethereum will recover soon , because most of project still using Ethereum platform , I am quite confident Ethereum will back to normal soon or even more better .
yes right, but that doesn't guarantee. now there are waves that also become platforms for several projects, and the latest is stellar which is the project's platform that is also ready to shake the position of etherum.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
September 19, 2018, 01:20:14 AM
Market is very unstable at this time and anyone can not exactly guess when  this market will be recover but I think all the market will be recover soon and then ethereum price will also be recover and moving ahead.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
September 19, 2018, 01:06:45 AM
Ethereum market recovery will take some time, but it will recover. You can already see that the process has begun and it will definitely continue to recover. I expect to see this recovery process materialized in the next six month!
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
September 19, 2018, 01:02:58 AM
maybe not only eth will experience recovery, but all the coins in the market also still have the opportunity to experience recovery, it's just difficult to determine exactly when the recovery will occur, because even now the market has not recovered and is still unstable.
All down in the market will actually going to recover specially when it is potential coins. No worries about the down of ETH because it does not mean to lose value. It is an opportunity to buy huge volume in cheaper price and also ETH supports most of the platform that is being created.
Activity: 182
September 19, 2018, 12:46:36 AM
Ether is a stable reliable coin. It will always be in the market, of course the course changes. Now all coins fell, because this is a period of the market. And then everything will grow
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 19, 2018, 12:21:53 AM
maybe not only eth will experience recovery, but all the coins in the market also still have the opportunity to experience recovery, it's just difficult to determine exactly when the recovery will occur, because even now the market has not recovered and is still unstable.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
September 19, 2018, 12:04:32 AM
Hello guys, what do you think about today’s situation with ETH? Will ETH recover, or soon altcoin number 1 is going to disappear?

No matter how hard the value of cryptocurrencies in the market drop's as long as bitcoins started to pump again, altcoins will still grow even more so keep on holding your coins today since the statistics of the market is based on a fibonacci sequence.
down price is not something to be afraid of, because actually that is the chance we are given the opportunity t buy it at a cheap price, so take advantage of that opportunity
Activity: 364
September 18, 2018, 11:55:07 PM
ethereum is getting better and better in the future. they will soon implement sharding and plasma and then the courses will rise dramatically again. i am 100% convinced of that. it is the best blockchain and also the best known behind BTC
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
September 18, 2018, 11:50:20 PM
I think Ethereum will recover along with the rest of the altcoins as soon as the market in Bitcoin turns from our current extended Bear phase to a Bull phase. One of the main uses for Ethereum is for participation in ICO and since the market has turned unfavourable for launching ICO's the demand for Ethereum has also shrunk. I see this current low level as only temporary however and will recover some of the lost ground quite quickly.
Activity: 308
AMA BCT
September 18, 2018, 11:45:37 PM
I am sure one thing to you that the price of ETH will rebound strongly but it takes a long time. We must be long-term investors to feel the potential of it. If you only care about its price without knowing about ETH, you will soon lose capital when investing. So you need to trust ETH and give it a long time to grow back.
Activity: 490
September 18, 2018, 11:43:54 PM
ETH must recover, I really support anything done by Ethereum
I am very confident with Ethereum, so I request once again that Ethereum prices can return to 800 USD
so that miners do not experience losses
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
September 18, 2018, 11:07:30 PM
it seems difficult, if the ETH does not impose a new policy regarding the system
the unlimited supply of tokens becomes Ethereum's barrier to be able to move forward
In addition, currently the ICO market is not good, so ETH is not much interested as last year
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
September 18, 2018, 10:46:05 PM
Of course Ethereum will recover, because some legitimate ICO projects use the Ethereum platform, but it is very difficult when the market is falling like this, plus many negative issues about Ethereum make some investors very cautious in buying Etheureum. I'm pretty sure Ethereum will return to normal soon and provide a good return in the future.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 109
September 18, 2018, 10:42:34 PM
I am sure it will recover and will not disappear, because considering many ICOs that currently use the Etherum platform. Proving that Etherum still has a market and attracted many people
Activity: 284
Merit: 5
September 18, 2018, 10:30:47 PM
everything will definitely recover when the rally for the bull run begins. The future has so many in stock for us. Gradually we're nearing the bottom and some good news may follow up at anytime soon so I still believe for better days ahead for ETH, BTC and all the ALTs
Activity: 879
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
September 18, 2018, 10:28:57 PM
if bitcoin experiences a price increase then ethereum will also follow it, so there is no need to worry about that now we just wait patiently and buy more at a very cheap price
Pages:
Jump to: