Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ETH recover? - page 23. (Read 2423 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 18, 2018, 10:28:05 PM
Hello guys, what do you think about today’s situation with ETH? Will ETH recover, or soon altcoin number 1 is going to disappear?

i guess huh
what is happening now for ethereum is not much different from what happened in the past year when the decline occurred. ethereum plunged sharply every day. however, when the market begins to recover and the core of the ethereum high-growth (bitcoin) market will follow quickly.
But this is the opposite thing that ethereum was following the bitcoin. Recently, bitcoin and whole of crypto have been getting a little dump. that means if it's just another correction but the real bearish trend will be coming in the future as soon as possible after there will be a bad news about ETF. The decline on the crypto price was always happened.
I am very sure to Ethereum very capable to undergo restoration, even very capable to undergo restoration quickly and were able to increase from previous prices. so will make it so valuable in the future be the main coin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
https://beta.afce.io/#/
September 18, 2018, 10:26:12 PM
Yes sure eth will recover soon and run too if you check eth is the second most demanding crypto and it's also centralized with all others purchase and investment so be positive on this.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 18, 2018, 10:18:34 PM
Hello guys, what do you think about today’s situation with ETH? Will ETH recover, or soon altcoin number 1 is going to disappear?
Ethereum is recovering right now though it slowly moves upward but still we can clearly see that it is still kicking . I doubt Eth will disappear due to it's strong and supportive huge community. For me the most popular Altcoin of all time is Ethereum in terms of support and marketcap. That is what I can see in some projects that is based on Ethereum platform I mean developers love Eth.
Activity: 658
September 18, 2018, 09:56:26 PM
It is not clear whether the number 1 altcoin label will be lost that has been attached to the ETH. But in general, I see altcoin number 1 will not disappear at ETH. Regarding prices, it is common in market situations.
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
September 18, 2018, 09:55:27 PM
Yes it surely will, maybe this coming fall. Let's just hope and pray that those anxious investors will stop dumping their coins. So that this market could compensate and let's all be joyous for the trading day. Smiley
Activity: 1002
September 18, 2018, 09:49:51 PM
In my opinion, Ethereum price will recover but can not reach the peak price of ETH in this year, because the demand to use ETH to buy tokens of ICO programs is decreasing with the main reason is have too much Scam ICO projects, this thing has made the belief of investor decrease strong.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
ADAB ICO
September 18, 2018, 09:45:15 PM

No matter how hard the value of cryptocurrencies in the market drop's as long as bitcoins started to pump again, altcoins will still grow even more so keep on holding your coins today since the statistics of the market is based on a fibonacci sequence.
Activity: 490
September 18, 2018, 09:42:27 PM
It seems that we recently passed the bottom and pushed away from it now. I want to make it quicker for the ethereum to cost at least $ 500.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
September 18, 2018, 09:28:52 PM
Yes, ETH will definitely bounce back, it will once fall back and recover. This time I think the same. Everyone believes in ETH, although the ICO market is now quite unstable but I believe it will soon stabilize again.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
September 18, 2018, 09:27:19 PM
As my opinion, eth will have a future and it will have a better future but now as we see eth is struggling to climb in a cliff. But does not mean that eth will be cannot be recover, soon as we see eth will recover gradually.If you believe in eth just put some patience and hold it till the price of eth will rise again.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 2272
September 18, 2018, 09:23:23 PM
Currently Ethereum costs about $200. This is a new reality. Frankly, I don't expect this crypto currency will bounce back even to $400 in the near future. The big ICO campaigns are coming to an end and soon their teams will cash out getting fiat money, so the ETH price can fall again. I think that the current support level of Ethereum is $170.
Activity: 619
September 18, 2018, 09:18:29 PM
I think that the Etherium does not have much choice. Either now the project solves its problems, or within a month it will be overtaken by capitalization and the first who will do it will be EOS. And then the entire market of ERC20 tokens will fall even lower.
Why so much attention to the ETH dump latest days? It's fell no more than others altcoins, and in case of market return ETH will grow roughly.
Because they consider that as the coin that has a very important role in the ethereum platform and as the second biggest crypto and that gives a huge impact to the market too.
It needs a lot of attention about that. remember this we are on the speculation market and any pump and dump activity has a very strong relationship with any bad news, rumour or even manipulation.
After experiencing a downturn Ethereum continue doing recovery to restore the price as well as the development of the Ethereum owned to make it the price continued to rise in the future.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 12
September 18, 2018, 09:13:33 PM
Ethereum will not burst up like any other coins in the coinmarketcap.com . Even ICOs mostly rely on Ethereum because ethereum provides infrastructures for people who wants to make their company decentralized and crowdfunded. There is nothing to be afraid of because maybe this October or November we will have a chance of a bull run (rumors).

I am sure that ethereum soon recovered, although currently many coins are dropping including ethereum but I am optimistic that at the end of the year ethereum prices can reach at least 5x from the current price or $ 1000.
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
September 18, 2018, 08:42:18 PM
of course the ETH will recover because things like this are not the first time experienced by ETH.
there is nothing to worry about friend.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
September 18, 2018, 08:33:00 PM
Ethereum will survive this wave of panic sells coming from the ICOs which have accumulated ETH in large amounts and out of fear are now selling off their ETH at cheap prices. Ethereum will recover no matter how threatening its market price may seem today. As new ICOs join the market and utilize the ETH Blockchain, ETH will gain more value and rise again.
Activity: 630
September 18, 2018, 08:25:10 PM
Although the current status of ethereum doesn't appear to be too potent, i think that systemic improvements in the coming months will make a difference and will be effective on the ethereum price.
Activity: 448
September 18, 2018, 08:14:28 PM
Sure,Eth is good coin and have good future. Eth is established coin which good features.Now a days eth accepted token and we get benefits.Eth already touch 1200$ and I hope eth could be go 2k$ in this year.So eth again will be recover soon.    
Activity: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 18, 2018, 07:56:22 PM
Ethereum will recover for sure, the market just affects eth so I believe that when the market recovers, eth will recovers also. Ethereum is very strong in crypto world so it is not just going to disappear by any chance.
Activity: 512
BountyMarketCap
September 18, 2018, 07:39:29 PM
Hope do,eth will recover soon..
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
September 18, 2018, 07:34:06 PM
as long as ethereum is still number one altcoin then ethereum will not disappear, ethereum will rise again, even though now ethereum prices have dropped dramatically from the previous price but I believe etehereum can rise again the price reaches its highest price, we just need to be patient and wait
Pages:
Jump to: