Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ETH recover? - page 26. (Read 2423 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
September 18, 2018, 06:16:00 AM
I think Ethereum is gathering power right now and it's going to make a big explosion soon. It just need a few technological improvements.
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
September 18, 2018, 06:12:43 AM
Of course, Ethereum will recover. More precisely, he is already recovering. And Ethereum is a very strong currency to just die for. After all, even if the price of Ethereum fell, it did not fall in importance.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
September 18, 2018, 06:10:55 AM
I really do not know what to think about the latest behavior of Etherum. Holders are selling it and price is falling. Opinions are really different, someone to say that's the end and the creator, Buterin, says that Etherum is the currency which is nonstop develop and now its good moment for investment. To whom to trust? What to expect? That's the point.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 18, 2018, 06:02:30 AM
Never mind. ETH has been repeating so many times. ETH has become a zero sum game of major organizations. ETH will eventually rise.

Activity: 531
Merit: 10
September 18, 2018, 05:48:39 AM
Hello guys, what do you think about today’s situation with ETH? Will ETH recover, or soon altcoin number 1 is going to disappear?

Well if it goes below $170 I'll take the chance to buy more Ethereum as much as you can because I'm pretty sure that it will rise again. Many projects are using its platform so there'n no doubt that it will bounce back high again.
Activity: 100
Merit: 24
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/DPgHv6X
September 18, 2018, 05:45:24 AM
The current situation of ETH does not invite optimism, like the other cryptocurrencies, its price has been reduced considerably since January and nobody could predict that we would be in September in this situation after what happened last year but we must continue to rely on its recovery and again exceeds $ 1000 even if it is within 2 or 3 years because as you indicate we are talking about altcoin number 1 that has the support of many investors and I do not think it can disappear.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
September 18, 2018, 04:38:12 AM
Hello guys, what do you think about today’s situation with ETH? Will ETH recover, or soon altcoin number 1 is going to disappear?

i guess huh
what is happening now for ethereum is not much different from what happened in the past year when the decline occurred. ethereum plunged sharply every day. however, when the market begins to recover and the core of the ethereum high-growth (bitcoin) market will follow quickly.
Activity: 308
September 18, 2018, 04:32:19 AM
ETH will rise again soon, still by far the most popular blockchain out there for launching projects on, once they solve scalability then its off to the moon again.
Activity: 333
September 18, 2018, 04:31:36 AM
The price of ETH is now  to $200 again, and there is no sign of a rise, and the market sentiment is really bad. No one knows if the bear market will last until the end of the year, and we can't guess how much ETH will fall. But I don't think ETH will be less than $150, so I don't think ETH will die.
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
September 18, 2018, 04:26:49 AM
Hello, I think the price of ETH seems to be difficult to recover to a higher point, because now ETH is not only facing more competitors, but ICO projects are facing a downturn!
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
September 18, 2018, 04:25:30 AM
I'm sure Ethereum will soon improve, even though at this time Ethereum's price experienced a very large price reduction, but I still believe that prices will rise and bullrun for ethereum, anything can happen. 1000 usd at the end of this year might be difficult, but everything still has possibilities
Activity: 392
September 18, 2018, 04:23:02 AM
In due time, because i have big confidence in this crypto that it will come back soon if not this year. Just imagine how many ICOs are using its blockchain as their blueprint for their tokens. With that alone, i don't think that ethereum will always have a downtrend path.
Activity: 608
September 18, 2018, 02:15:25 AM
Ethereum will recover when bitcoin also recovers to high prices. keep calm and relaxed. The best ranked Altcoin will not disappear. because ethereum has supported hundreds of tokens that have a good future. just need to wait for time and all will return at the perfect price.
Activity: 266
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 18, 2018, 02:11:01 AM
At present, ETH is experiencing abnormal fluctuations in the trend of discount. But I think this is just the time to rest before the ETH increases as high as its potential. Consider this a good investment opportunity to buy ETH at a low price. I believe that the speeding ETH price will not be too far.
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
September 18, 2018, 02:07:17 AM
At the first i Already think that ethereum price will go to 100$ so that im waiting for it so i can afford but at many days quite that ethereum rising up again.
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
September 18, 2018, 01:56:35 AM
ETH has a very good property. After the price falls, this coin is quickly restored. Therefore, I believe that by the end of the year the ETH will be around $ 500.

I guess this has become an imagination like the ethereum will rise slowly but comparing with the market situation it is drowning. It's quite hard to predict these days. The market is so competitive but comparing to other altcoins ethereum is much better. Long way to go let's have faith in eth.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 01:42:09 AM
I think ETH in particular and the whole market will generally recover. However, it is impossible to know in advance what time it is. As the market grows, ETH will grow stronger than other altcoins because it has a strong and significant value, bringing real value to the community and being used by many.
Activity: 494
September 18, 2018, 01:21:22 AM
I think it's a long time to recover the eth because of the bitcoin's price drops and the ethics are so long that it's better to just do our eth or better be it to rebuy and just hold it for greater to be our profit in buying cheap eth and keeping it panic selling because it's normal to drop the price of eth so do not be nervous it's better you just hold it.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
September 18, 2018, 01:11:39 AM
of course because ethereum has great potential even though the price falls but it will recover quickly, and at the end of the year it seems ethereum will soar the price
Activity: 322
September 18, 2018, 01:09:48 AM
I am sure it will recover, but in the short term we still have bear trend and I am personally planning to invest a lot of my savings some at current price and at a price of 150/160 dollars and hodl it in a medium term 320 dollars and for longer 420 dollars! Good day to all and good trading
Pages:
Jump to: