Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ethereum be a Better Investment than Bitcoin in 2018? - page 3. (Read 566 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 16
I do not think so, I think bitcoin is still the best investment in the crypto market. Bitcoin is at the forefront of virtual currency, many people know Bitcoin and many people use it. the technology of bitcoin is the best, the market of bitcoin is great.
I think yes bitcoin is the best place for investment place, but if talk about the technology bitcoin is the best I do not agree. There are many coins who have a technology better than bitcoin, such as bitcoin deficiency is a slow transaction process because it can only complete 7 transactions in 1 second different from other coins and beats bitcoin, besides that compared to other coin the cost of bitcoin transaction is high fee while the others coin are have a lowerfee. That's the reason why I talk technology bitcoin is still much to be improved.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
From my opinion, etherium won't beat or do better when it comes to investment, price,more than bitcoin this 2018,bitcoin is far higher than etherium in price,and investment wise..
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
We all know that ethereum price just follow bitcoin price. Whenever there's an increase on bitcoin price, ethereum price follows. Whenever bitcoin price crashes, ethereum price crashes too. However, in terms of investment, both of them are really worth investing and you cannot comapare both since they are on different platform and of different use case.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
The beginning of bitcoin downfall was when the transfer fee became extremely high and transaction was slow.Bitcoin always is the better investment because of the credibility and market supply. Though Ethereum is getting accepted on many platforms but it will take a long time to beat Bitcoin as a profitable currency. So in 2018, No one knows what will happen in the coming time.
Activity: 221
Merit: 101
The future of ethereum contains a lot more hopes than Bitcoin does. Creating another Bitcoin is much easier than it is creating an ethereum that is running efficiently. Also Ethereum has much higher growth scope than bitcoin. It may not reach to the price of bitcoin but it will grow much more than bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
When investing, one should not forget about diversification, so it's better to buy bitcoin and part of an ethereum for some money. I am of the opinion that the ethereum will be about 5 thousand dollars, but all the same do not forget about the rules of investing.
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
I do not think so, I think bitcoin is still the best investment in the crypto market. Bitcoin is at the forefront of virtual currency, many people know Bitcoin and many people use it. the technology of bitcoin is the best, the market of bitcoin is great.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Who has enough free time can try to make money trading signals.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
The potential of the ETH is much higher for growth in the current year than in bitcoin. I also believe that ETH already this year will beat the bitcoin by capitalization.
I agree! Growth will surprise us very much! I'm sure that the ether has a great future - its price will grow with bitcoin! I'm sure that the air price can reach $ 5000 this summer! The most important thing is not to forget that now is the best time for shopping! now is the time of the best investments in the etherium!
Activity: 96
Based on my little experience in the market, I can say boldly that both are good investments. It's hard to pitch one against the other. Most people use Bitcoin to buy Ethereum even when Ethereum is being used as a smart contract for many ICOs. They are both dependent on each other, so to say. 2018 will be an exciting year and the events in the last one month has revealed a lot on what the market will look like in the coming months.
Activity: 218
Merit: 101
Blockchain with solar energy
In the course of the year, I think etherium can give you a more stable profit but bitcoin can give you a lot more profit after the dip. Bitcoins price is more volatile in which we can use to gain more but it has a higher risk than investing on etherium.
Activity: 102
Merit: 19
I think Ethereum is still a bit cheaper than Bitcoin at this point in time, but its potential is that Ethereum may have a bigger role than Bitcoin and have a wider scope of application. And Ethereum is more stable.
Activity: 143
I suggest you better invest on both, as you can see, ethereum has higher profit now because it is more stable, but that doesn't mean bitcoin will stay low. Bitcoin is unstable, I believe it will spontaneously retains its price after a downfall. They also serve different purposes.
Activity: 34
Hard call to make as they serve different purposes. I think ethereum will thrive if the tokens generated for project get mass adoption. Not sure with Bitcoin the community is fractured and has a lack of agreement on where it's going and how it will get there. Neither have the ability to be adopted by the masses yet in the end it will come down to the tech, which will have to be compelling if it is to take over from the status quo.

That said I think ETH will do well in 2018.... if there is any blood left after the current blood letting!
bitcoin will retain its value and eth and neo wil be bullish after the bear market..
Activity: 168
Quote from: Alex M. Alex
When Ethereum came out, it was looked down upon because the market hadn’t matured yet. No one understood much about cryptos beyond the peer to peer transfer. When the difference between Bitcoin and Ethereum was established, that is when we had a surge of the altcoin rush. This caused prices to skyrocket on all altcoins. It seems as if the roles have been reversed and there is more doubt on Bitcoin than anything else. This is why we recommend you hodl Ethereum over Bitcoin.

Source : https://usethebitcoin.com/will-ethereum-better-investment-bitcoin-2018/

Obviously Ethereum didn't lose that much value compared with Bitcoin, But I think Bitcoin still has better chances to be over Ethereu. But, we can never now for sure, so buy both of them Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
ETH was a good investment 2 months ago when it cost 0,02 btc. Now it is almost 0,12. I hope you understand now that endless growth is not a real thing, so it will definitely go DOWN pretty soon.
Ethereum is always fighting hard and struggling as well among altcoins to be at the top of the list and most of the times, it succeeds too. But what I have observed is that this coin’s market trends are highly influenced by that of bitcoin.

When bitcoin is going through hard dip, most of the coins are also unable to generate any kind of profits. Bitcoin is expected to increase soon and same signs are shown by ethereum.
Activity: 351
We cannot say ethereum is pretty much better investment than bitcoin. But these two, bitcoin and ethereum are good investment, if you have an extra money to invest for these two cryptocurrency, much better if you will grab it. That’s a best and wise idea for investing.
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
Quote from: Alex M. Alex
When Ethereum came out, it was looked down upon because the market hadn’t matured yet. No one understood much about cryptos beyond the peer to peer transfer. When the difference between Bitcoin and Ethereum was established, that is when we had a surge of the altcoin rush. This caused prices to skyrocket on all altcoins. It seems as if the roles have been reversed and there is more doubt on Bitcoin than anything else. This is why we recommend you hodl Ethereum over Bitcoin.

Source : https://usethebitcoin.com/will-ethereum-better-investment-bitcoin-2018/
Etherum will be more profitable but being a better cryptocurrency is quite difficult as btc's goodwill is quite high. ETH price is comparitvely lower to btc so it's more prospective to invest into budget minded traders. Btc will reign for a longer period so it will most likely be the better investment in 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: