Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ethereum be a Better Investment than Bitcoin in 2018? - page 6. (Read 562 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 105
I have no doubt that ethereum is a great crypto to invest, however I believe that those who are involved in the crypto trading business should have enough capability to foresee the potential of a coin with sufficient anticipation to enter the market before a pump.  In my case I decided to enter ethereum in November, when the price was $300. Now that the price has risen considerably and is above $1,000, everyone wants to start buying, and this goes against all investment logic.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
i think yes
high fees and confirmation delay are killing btc

This is going to be fixed. Devs are considering these problems for a long time.
Activity: 610
Merit: 261
i think yes
high fees and confirmation delay are killing btc
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
In my opinion ethereum can be a very good investment this year. As we saw the last drop of bitcoin, ethereum was very stable. And it keeps going up slowly but sometimes significantly. If we compare ethereum and bitcoin technologies of course ethereum is better but bitcoin has brand value in market. "When Ethereum came out, it was looked down upon because the market hadn’t matured yet." I think it is still the same. This caused prices to skyrocket on all altcoins. It seems as if the roles have been reversed and there is more doubt on Bitcoin than anything else. This is why we recommend you hodl Ethereum over Bitcoin.
Well, I'll try to give you the most powerful and most satisfying answer to all of us. Some people will say that Ethereum is better than Bitcoin. Some people will say that Bitcoin remains the best of Ethereum. But I think we can not be sure directly because we can not predict the future. For me, if I have enough money and enough ability, I'll try collect, buy, and invest into Ethereum and Bitcoin. That's because I always like to have a backup plan. I like to have more than one source of income including investment. That's so that if one source has a problem, I still have another source of income.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 258
Do you need a campaign manager? PM me.
I think both coins are going to appreciate good value this year, but in Eth I actually see more potential rising higher in percentage than in btc.
Even if it looks rather bad at the time, I think that it will be uphill again at the beginning of March.
This correction was badly needed anyway, as prices have risen too high in recent months. In the next few months, everything will normalize again.
Activity: 280
Merit: 71
In my opinion ethereum can be a very good investment this year. As we saw the last drop of bitcoin, ethereum was very stable. And it keeps going up slowly but sometimes significantly. If we compare ethereum and bitcoin technologies of course ethereum is better but bitcoin has brand value in market. "When Ethereum came out, it was looked down upon because the market hadn’t matured yet." I think it is still the same.
Activity: 314
Merit: 12
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
Quote from: Alex M. Alex
When Ethereum came out, it was looked down upon because the market hadn’t matured yet. No one understood much about cryptos beyond the peer to peer transfer. When the difference between Bitcoin and Ethereum was established, that is when we had a surge of the altcoin rush. This caused prices to skyrocket on all altcoins. It seems as if the roles have been reversed and there is more doubt on Bitcoin than anything else. This is why we recommend you hodl Ethereum over Bitcoin.

Source : https://usethebitcoin.com/will-ethereum-better-investment-bitcoin-2018/
Pages:
Jump to: