Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ethereum be a Better Investment than Bitcoin in 2018? - page 4. (Read 566 times)

Activity: 254
Merit: 100
Blockchain with solar energy
Quote from: Alex M. Alex
When Ethereum came out, it was looked down upon because the market hadn’t matured yet. No one understood much about cryptos beyond the peer to peer transfer. When the difference between Bitcoin and Ethereum was established, that is when we had a surge of the altcoin rush. This caused prices to skyrocket on all altcoins. It seems as if the roles have been reversed and there is more doubt on Bitcoin than anything else. This is why we recommend you hodl Ethereum over Bitcoin.

Source : https://usethebitcoin.com/will-ethereum-better-investment-bitcoin-2018/

I think both will do good this 2018. Eth has good foundation that is why it is stable. Bitcoin is doing strong the problem is all the bad news and people being afraid and panic selling. But left alone it will go up non stop. And it wont go down because of all the investments that will come in.
Activity: 130
Merit: 3
I think Ethereum will reach 5K at the end of 2018.So it is better investment than bitcoin. One more reason to call it best is that it is a stable coin and gives a lot of profit to investors. Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
Why do people view an currency as a means of investment, including me? We are all lead to this state where we think bitcoin, ethereum, Litecoin, or any crypto currency as a investment. They are supposed to be traded, rather than "invested". The word invest comes into play when you invest in an ICO, that is purchasing an asset in the primary market. What we do know is purchasing an asset in the secondary market also known as trading.
So is ethereum a better investment, trade strategy than bitcoin? In terms of returns or profits, yes. Why? You'll see so at the end of the year.
Activity: 133
Merit: 0
will ethereum be a better investment than bitcoin this year? this is the question many investors are asking in the cryto-trading market today. but if you ask me I will say no one knows tomorrow but to be on the best saver side, I will advice we invest into both coin because ethereum can surprisingly skyrocket higher than bitcoin tomorrow, you never can tell. But we all know that bitcoin has stayed a test of time and it still remains the father of all cryptocurrency today.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
I think both have good potential, but if you choose to invest safely and in the long run, Bitcoin will definitely be the first choice for investors because Bitcoin is going to increase more. For me ETH is likely to develop with BTC as ETH is the strongest rival to BTC at this time
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
in my opinion i think ethereum has a lil edge in terms return on investment percentage.Both currencies will do will in this coming yrs tho ,but i see ethereum really bullish than btc.Several upcoming ICO's will continually use the ethereum platform
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
I think it is very possible that we often use Ethereum as a medium for participating in ICO. And as a smart contract, Ethereum is now more widely used than bitcoin. The price of Ethereum will be affected by Bitcoin Fell, but the decline was not as big as bitcoin.
I am not agree with you mate of we look at the market graph of crypto currency then bitcoin is increasing and it is getting high at the huge level no currency have crossed the limits of bitcoin right now, if we look at almost super markets are accepting bitcoin even the doctors in national hospitals are accepting bitcoin now. So how can we say that crypto currency is not for bitcoin for me bitcoin was the king and it will remain as it is?
Activity: 10
In my opinion Ethereum will be using in Russia eXchange sooner or later it will be pump in this year 3000 usd to 5000 usd better to hold Etheruem,If i have a lots of extra money i wll put investment into Etheruem the roadmap/platform is goona be going wild this year..
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
yes of course its good to invest in ethereum and its very cheap now I feel that this year it will pump up just like bitcoin in last year almost x20 increased.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
When Ethereum came out, it was looked down upon because the market hadn’t matured yet. No one understood much about cryptos beyond the peer to peer transfer. When the difference between Bitcoin and Ethereum was established, that is when we had a surge of the altcoin rush. This caused prices to skyrocket on all altcoins. It seems as if the roles have been reversed and there is more doubt on Bitcoin than anything else. This is why we recommend you hodl Ethereum over Bitcoin.

Source : https://usethebitcoin.com/will-ethereum-better-investment-bitcoin-2018/

Ethereum is doing better not because of anything but just the proliferation of ICOs.

Under no circumstances is Ethereum better than btc and will beat BTC in price.

It's just a matter of time that ICO's will die and there will be no use for ethereum.
Activity: 630
The beginning of bitcoin downfall was when the transfer fee became extremely high and transaction was slow. It is advisable to still invest in bitcoin as will as ethereum.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Although ETH now seems to exceed BTC, that is not the case.
There are many ICO projects based on ETH, but most of the projects are worthless, and BTC is the leader of cryptocurrency market. The price of ETH is influenced by BTC price.
Activity: 37

I think it is possible that ethereum will be better investment then bitcoin but I think in the long run the Bitcoin will be the the most powerful.
But now when can know what will be in these market
Activity: 434
For me i don't think so because bitcoin still in the top forever and the investment compagnie in btc forced and give  bitcoin the power to still number one in cryptomarket
Activity: 221
Merit: 10
I don't think so.
Bitcoin is the leader of the entire cryptocurrency market, and when bitcoin has fallen sharply, it means that the bear market is here, and ETH will fall, as it is today.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

Yes, it sounds to be true because bitcoin is been in trending down from past few months and also we cannot see any kind of strength in this cryptocurrency to prove that it is better in the current market condition. So it would be right to go for investing in Ethereum in 2018 and apart from Ethereum you can also go for other altcoins like Neocoin, Ripple, Railblocks, Siacoin, Bitshare where these coins are having high potential to give you good returns in the coming year. Myself personally invested in Neocoin and Railblocks for this year 2018 for long-term gains.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
in my eyes ethereum will always remain a shitcoin that got way bigger than it deserves to be. and when looking at the ETH competitors such as Waves you can clearly see that it really doesn't  deserve to be where it is right now.

it is sometimes a better investment only because it gets pumped hard at those times. but so does any other altcoin. in fact most of them which also have much lower prices can get pumped that much harder and be a way better investment than ethereum.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251

I wish it would be the better investment this year as I have already bought several coins. Watching the market changes, I do not stop hoping that ETH will soon go to the Moon, and I will be in big plus.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
Not really that, Bitcoin is always playing a major role in this crypto world. Day by day Bitcoin is becoming a popular and profitable currency around the world and people are trying to collect Bitcoin in various purposes. On the other hand, Ethereum is also a good platform of this crypto world and it's becoming a potential currency day by day.

But Bitcoin always is the better investment because of the credibility and market supply. Though Ethereum is getting accepted on many platforms but it will take a long time to beat Bitcoin as a profitable currency. So in 2018, No one knows what will happen in the coming time.
Activity: 40
Merit: 3
If you are investing for short term, Ethereum is better. But for long run, I will go with Bitcoin as it has performed consistently over the last 9 years.
Pages:
Jump to: