Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ethereum vanish? - page 18. (Read 2539 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
October 03, 2018, 07:55:22 PM
Now all the price has fallen but this does not mean that it will not recover again, especially since the coin which ranks second in capitalization on the market.
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
October 03, 2018, 07:31:49 PM
I know that this year is quite odd when it comes to crypto curriences. My main concern is Ethereuem. I know that in almost year ago the max price was 1.200$. So i am really cheering for comeback on the some discent values..

if you know ETH has reached $ 1,200 what caused it to ?
while ETH is a real framework in the crypto world so it's impossible to vanish just like that.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
October 03, 2018, 07:14:57 PM
Ill think etherium it will not be vanish if we look at the past of etherium was really getting into a high price of $1000 per 1 etherium. But as of now we will not blame about this happen about the price of etherium was going down the price to $200, But it will be back soon and recover again. Actually it is not the first time etherium down so much.
Activity: 502
Merit: 118
Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.
October 03, 2018, 06:49:01 PM
I know that this year is quite odd when it comes to crypto curriences. My main concern is Ethereuem. I know that in almost year ago the max price was 1.200$. So i am really cheering for comeback on the some discent values..

Me too. I've been an avid investor of Ethereum for quite some time, and it's disappointing to see how cheap it has become compared to last year's ATH. Bitcoin has been on the same trend and nearly every other cryptocurrency I know of. But, it's believed that Ethereum will rise again, since without it, you cannot access the world's most popular tokens and decentralized applications. What is needed is for Ethereum to scale, to make decentralized applications usable again.

Then, demand for the Ethereum cryptocurrency will rise, as people in the real world would want to acquire it just to gain access to hundreds of tokens available. With the Raiden Network, Loom's Plasma Chain, and even the Plasma Framework, decentralized applications like CryptoKitties would become viral again, having a positive effect over Ethereum's price for quite a long time.

Therefore, I don't think that Ethereum will vanish, but it would simply continue to grow from now and beyond. Wink
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
October 03, 2018, 06:44:47 PM
No. I don't think so. Ethereum is the second largest cryptocurrency with the highest market capitalization after bitcoin. It has a large userbase and strong community behind it. Great team of developers because of that it is unlikely for coin like that to just vanish.
Activity: 170
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 03, 2018, 06:40:13 PM
I believe ethereum will the most important coin in crypto space in the future. Maybe more important than bitcoin. People believe about ethereums fate using with dollar value. That is really interesting.
all the investors knows about price manipulations. and still they are talking about projects future with using dollar values interestingly. I believe eth.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
October 03, 2018, 06:36:55 PM
No, Ethereum will not vanish from the market. Its just a bumpy road to get back to the usual market trust but once that's established things will improve and the time will be soon, even before the end of the year.
It seems to me that the main argument in favor of the efirium is its erc20 platform. If the etherium disappears, then 90% of all coins in the market must disappear.
Exactly, without ethereum many of the coins that are currently in the market are going to disappear and while there are many coins that are completely useless, there are also many projects that are very good and it will be a shame if those projects disappeared just because ethereum disappeared as well, so people need to calm down and accept that ethereum is just going through a difficult situation and nothing more.
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
October 03, 2018, 05:17:36 PM
Your topic construction and the content of your write up are contradictory. Will Ethereum vanish? I will tell you NO because ethereum is already a well established platform and it still has a long way to go. I don't see ethereum going into extinction.
Activity: 157
Merit: 2
October 03, 2018, 05:12:18 PM
I saw a thread on bitcointalk thread that was dedicated to ethereum as soon as eth appeared. And so many people did not believe in this coin and they thought it was another shitcoin. I'd like to take a look at their faces when ethereum rose to $1200. I think it's too early to bury eth, too many projects are running on this platform.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Donating 10% to charity
October 03, 2018, 05:02:50 PM
Ethereum? no way. ethereum projects that provide the most benefits in many sectors. crypto price movements are reasonable as they are today. maybe for now just about the holder is just considering the actions on the market. But for the long-term prospects I assume ethereum is the best and promising choice.

The best choice depends for what.

However, it certainly is being used for some things right now. For example, some bounty websites are using it to pay bounty hunters instead of with ICO tokens. That certainly makes a difference.

I also don't think that it will disappear anytime soon. Ethereum have a lot of potential and the growth in price per year is being pretty good in fact almost every year. Will it be replaced in the future? Maybe - But not too soon.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 03, 2018, 04:57:01 PM
Yes it will.
Everything that comes to exist does cease to exist in some period of time. Even the earth would vanish some day. The question is how soon.
ETH is a new generation coin which is still in development and has already achieved large success being the most transacted coin of current time.
In my opinion, ETH would be here for at least a century before being replaced by something else.

Agree! and all the more so that the ethereum team is announcing significant updates. So besides all other perspectives, the price should go up
It depends on the market how strong the growth will be
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
October 03, 2018, 04:52:45 PM
Ethereum is one of the best coins, but it will disappear someday. I think that in the next 5 years this will not happen, but again no one knows what will happen to the market at all. Whether it will be able to rise or on the contrary will begin to go even more down.

In fact, if you analyze the latest information on the ethereum, then the perspective of the platform is quite large. The fact is that the block chain scaling will only benefit and greatly increase the capitalization of the ethereum.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
October 03, 2018, 04:39:22 PM
Ethereum is one of the best coins, but it will disappear someday. I think that in the next 5 years this will not happen, but again no one knows what will happen to the market at all. Whether it will be able to rise or on the contrary will begin to go even more down.
Activity: 57
Synchrotron - Airdrop POS
October 03, 2018, 04:36:41 PM
Nope, Eth will certainly not vanish. I think its dominance in smart contracts is going to fall but not so fast. There is still a huge vested interest in Eth. As far as price goes... well its mostly dependent on bitcoin in this market
Activity: 328
October 03, 2018, 04:32:40 PM
No, even though ethereum's price is down again but I am very sure if ethereum will survive and it will not disappear, because ethereum has proven performance and many do not juxtapose that ethereum is almost parallel to bitcoin
Activity: 210
October 03, 2018, 04:26:11 PM
Patience and calmness are the key to success. You know that there is a huge volatility in the cryptocurrency market. So do not panic, be patient and wait for the long-awaited moment.
Activity: 35
Merit: 3
October 03, 2018, 04:18:27 PM
Never, how it will vanish, and thousands of ERC-20 tokens use ETH blockchain. It's true that many of them are scam projects, but ETH blockchain technology itself is revolutionary and unique a,d the first of its kind.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
October 03, 2018, 04:16:22 PM
You just need to be positive about you expectation. I would advise if you have fiat, you can buy when the price is low. As a matter of fact, the price of eth presently is still good for price. Opt in now and get your profit later.
copper member
Activity: 126
October 01, 2018, 01:59:02 PM
It's possible but not that easily.

A lot of projects rely on ethereum and the creators of it will face lots of criticsm and maybe they can be sued.

While there are a lot of projects running on ethereum then I think it will still exist.

This is never possible, except I do not understand what the word vanish means, even if its price falls to $0.001 that does not mean vanish. Etherium have actually made a mark in the crypto world and will forever remain, it is as important if not more than bitcoin currently
copper member
Activity: 33
October 01, 2018, 01:56:30 PM
Ethereum? no way. ethereum projects that provide the most benefits in many sectors. crypto price movements are reasonable as they are today. maybe for now just about the holder is just considering the actions on the market. But for the long-term prospects I assume ethereum is the best and promising choice.
Pages:
Jump to: