Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ethreum bounce back ? - page 12. (Read 5429 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
October 11, 2018, 04:06:37 AM
I think the chance to bounce again for ethereum is very possible, even though I'm sure it will happen soon, look at the current ICO which mostly uses the ethereum platform which will automatically make ethereum's future improve.
That will not happen but not now because there are still too many factors that make prices unable to rise again and we must be patient to get the best price
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
October 11, 2018, 04:00:35 AM
I believe in the crypto market and i believe ETH will come back. Recent developments show that the market is going to change a lot and the Altcoins will follow me.
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
October 11, 2018, 03:13:01 AM
this day at this time ethereum price just dump to 200$, its a good time to buy more, it will bounce back tomorrow
Activity: 462
October 11, 2018, 02:24:44 AM
Ethereum will rise and will be a good value, don't be too pessimistic, ethereum has an advantage that will continue to be a force in the future. This is ethereum's struggle that is running with a less friendly market condition.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
October 11, 2018, 01:20:29 AM
Will Ethreum voice back like it did last year or else we are having false expectations about recovery of ethreum when we know the fact that crypto currency has become so unpredictable nowadays ? Kindly share your responses as downfall of ETH has become talk of the town.
Today's recession has shown that market unpredictability continues. And even by the end of the year, we can no longer see growth, much less a recovery to past positions.
Activity: 186
Merit: 2
October 11, 2018, 12:54:39 AM
Will Ethreum voice back like it did last year or else we are having false expectations about recovery of ethreum when we know the fact that crypto currency has become so unpredictable nowadays ? Kindly share your responses as downfall of ETH has become talk of the town.

Ethereum is still one of the top coins in the market right now so I think ethereum price will bounce back soon just like what it did last year where everything seems to fall but the market pump up. 
1DC
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
October 11, 2018, 12:49:55 AM

Before I start investing here in cryptocurrency industry , I already know that it will become difficult because the coin will become unpredictable and I think ethereum will be back soon before the end of this year just like last year,  main reason is that ethereum has still a good potential in the market right now. 
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
October 10, 2018, 11:53:55 PM
I think there will be a spectacular reversal but its price will not be as good as last year. We only need ETH to raise $ 600 per coin, which is a price that makes many ICOs easier to succeed and my bounty salary will increase significantly.
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
October 10, 2018, 04:23:41 AM
I'm confident that ethereum will bounce back soon and I believe on that because it's one of the popular crypto coins that demands to all investor and the people who wanted to earn an eth.
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
CLEVERBOUNTY
October 10, 2018, 11:13:34 PM
The truth about ethereum recovery is that,  there is no one who knows when it will happen and again,  vitalik is considering stepping down  from his position as lead developer on ethereum,  we can expect market to react to this  and this could push down ethereum price the more!
in this case we can only wait until ethereum reaches the highest price again.
ethereum is very good for us to save, because ethereum has a large enough market, more than anything, even offset bitcoin
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 10, 2018, 11:45:36 AM
Etherium - promising and well-known coin, a 90% of ICO`s made of ERC 20 platform and project always develops. I think it will bounce back because now this coin undervalued. I support this coin and invest in.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
October 10, 2018, 11:07:22 AM
Yes, of course. ETH will rise again, we must be patient waiting for the revival of ETH because everything requires a process and also Time, for that we must be optimistic, eliminate panic. just assume this is a trial to achieve happiness.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
October 10, 2018, 10:27:49 AM
Very likely, I am sure that ethereum is the easiest coin to recover and bounce back, even though at the moment it looks stagnant but I am sure that the pope will move immediately and make ethereum great again.

Many are certain that ethereum price will recover since most users believes on the future of this coin. It will take time to bounce back all we have to do is we can either invest at this stage and hold long term. Though market has down and needs to wait until such prices recover.
Activity: 364
Pawsome
October 10, 2018, 09:06:19 AM
Very likely, I am sure that ethereum is the easiest coin to recover and bounce back, even though at the moment it looks stagnant but I am sure that the pope will move immediately and make ethereum great again.
Activity: 573
Merit: 251
October 10, 2018, 05:10:18 AM
I think the chance to bounce again for ethereum is very possible, even though I'm sure it will happen soon, look at the current ICO which mostly uses the ethereum platform which will automatically make ethereum's future improve.

Riight, there is always a good chance to skyrocket from ethereum, now is the right time to buy because I believe that ethereum is a fundamentally strong coin because it is supported by hundreds of ethereum-based tokens like Bancor, Maker, Populous, Eidoo, Ethos and so on.
Activity: 326
October 10, 2018, 04:56:07 AM
The possible value of Ethereum prices will not rise high this year.
Since the beginning of this year, Ethereum prices have dropped in value, so I think Ethereum will not rise as high as last year.
I am sure if Ethereum will decrease the price value.
The Cryptocurrency market is experiencing a weakening in which Ethereum also shows the price value that is falling in price.
Hopefully, there will be a miracle that Ethereum will return to its high value like last year.
indeed, if seen since ethereum lowered its very deep price, ethereum until now it is difficult to be able to grow again, but I still hope that ethereum prices will grow again as it did last year.
Activity: 266
October 10, 2018, 04:50:43 AM
The possible value of Ethereum prices will not rise high this year.
Since the beginning of this year, Ethereum prices have dropped in value, so I think Ethereum will not rise as high as last year.
I am sure if Ethereum will decrease the price value.
The Cryptocurrency market is experiencing a weakening in which Ethereum also shows the price value that is falling in price.
Hopefully, there will be a miracle that Ethereum will return to its high value like last year.
Activity: 579
October 08, 2018, 04:27:39 PM
we must understand that today prices for cryptocurrency are formed only on the basis of the provisions of the cryptocurrency market. Since the market today is in very poor condition, it is not necessary to expect good pricing, but nevertheless it has long been stated that almost $ 500 is the sum of the cost price of ethereum.
If you are telling the truth, then considering the potential of ethereum and the erc20 platform, then the price of ethereum should be several times higher than its starting price. Perhaps really at least we should watch $ 1500 for ethereum.
Activity: 350
October 08, 2018, 02:28:22 PM
we must understand that today prices for cryptocurrency are formed only on the basis of the provisions of the cryptocurrency market. Since the market today is in very poor condition, it is not necessary to expect good pricing, but nevertheless it has long been stated that almost $ 500 is the sum of the cost price of ethereum.
Activity: 826
October 08, 2018, 11:31:55 AM
Pages:
Jump to: