Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ethreum bounce back ? - page 7. (Read 5429 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
November 25, 2018, 02:43:06 PM
well
need a more time ,
or ,if ETH 2.0 release soon , and we can see the bouncing coming.
but , until now , we still dont know what exact date to releasing.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
November 21, 2018, 04:11:33 PM
If they can give good news to market, it can bounce little but we should not ignore bitcoin price falling, if it continues to fall like this, altcoin's bounce can be just temporary then they continue falling with bitcoin.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 21, 2018, 10:53:05 AM
I don't know what Vitalik have to say about this. I think Ethereum will reverse when most of the ICO money find its way back to the market but I truly can't see it hit $1000, reason being that there are many competing platforms now in the space like RSK, EOS, NEO, ADA and co and developers must have learnt their lessons that this is not sustainable putting all there eggs in one basket so expect the monopoly Ethereum has on the ICOs market to end
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
November 21, 2018, 06:24:48 AM
I think the Ethereum will grow rapidly after the release of the Casper protocol and not because the ETH will have new features but because these features will push to create new projects on ETH blockchain and new ICOs
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
November 21, 2018, 04:37:04 AM
Will Ethreum voice back like it did last year or else we are having false expectations about recovery of ethreum when we know the fact that crypto currency has become so unpredictable nowadays ? Kindly share your responses as downfall of ETH has become talk of the town.

Yes, I think that ETH will bounce back along with the rest of crypto. ETH is one of the strongest projects we have.
At the moment - and all this year - prices have been heavily affected by the bear market. We looked to have hit a solid support level, but that has now broken... so who knows where we will end up short-term.
Looking long-term though, I'm sure ETH will be a huge success and its price at least an order of magnitude higher than now.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 21, 2018, 04:27:04 AM
ETH is currently at $ 133 and is still falling, so I think this market is likely to collapse after this time, by the end of 2019 it will be the time of the end and the game with money. the electronics will be gone.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
November 21, 2018, 03:10:36 AM
Ethereum is going to recover and what we are seeing happening now is a sign that the volatility of the cryptocurrencies market is still there.  If the current downwards trend end then you will see ethereum recover and makes another upwards movement that will create another moon.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 21, 2018, 01:00:33 AM
Nothing much i heard about the comeback of ethereum or maybe didn’t paid that much attention to it. ethereum is one of the currency that i want to invest but with this situation i am really thinking if I should put money into it. The price is really tempting but the risk is higher.
Activity: 546
November 21, 2018, 12:51:02 AM
Will it be? That is also the question coming from my mind. I know ethereum has a potential to grow up. I assume also that everything will become fine soon as the market recovers. Most of the people are afraid to invest in cryptocurrency right now but nothing will happen if we will reign by scared. We must hold and buy ethereum so that we can have profits in future.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
November 21, 2018, 12:17:06 AM
Ethereum will still rise later. but indeed now prices are declining and according to predictions. prices will decline. but the belief about bounce back still many believe it will happen
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
November 20, 2018, 11:37:27 PM
Ethereum will bounce and bounce hard when the market tide turns to bullish. Hope to see that in a few days.
I think before ethereum pump bitcoin value will be the first should increase its value because those altcoin was affected every time the value of bitcoin change, always think positive that all coin in crypto will came back and gives us profit in the future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
November 20, 2018, 09:47:29 PM
Ethereum will bounce and bounce hard when the market tide turns to bullish. Hope to see that in a few days.
Activity: 602
November 20, 2018, 09:17:59 PM
I think it takes time again to bounce back all cryptocurrencies , not only etherium is in dip but almost all of the altcoins are going down specially the bitcoin which is going down in value. Once bitcoin goes uo again in value , i think etherium and all altcoins will bounce back again in price. Let us just be patient to wait for the time when cryptocurrencies goes high again.
Activity: 308
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 20, 2018, 06:14:30 PM
Currently, ETH is only $ 133 at $ 133, so it's hard to do, so we can get worse in the future, so be patient and really relax to get through this difficult period.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
November 20, 2018, 01:19:01 PM
Yes, the Ethereum will bounce back after the market go stable. Maybe the short covering will increase the price of the Ethereum upto $200 again but you can't consider this it is the market recovery.
Activity: 728
Merit: 261
November 20, 2018, 01:08:04 PM
Will Ethreum voice back like it did last year or else we are having false expectations about recovery of ethreum when we know the fact that crypto currency has become so unpredictable nowadays ? Kindly share your responses as downfall of ETH has become talk of the town.
Ethereum is a old-timer altcoin of this market, of course they must work much and they should not be affected so much from bitcoin price, if they work well ethereum can separate itself from the market conditions and dont drop much like this.
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
November 20, 2018, 11:28:46 AM
Ethereum will bounce back but it is not likely that it would this year! The market of cryptocurrency has dragged everyone out and majority are looking for safety as they sell irrationally!
Activity: 338
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 20, 2018, 11:24:22 AM
i think so. because i heard some news that it will increase this upcoming 2019. there are 100k investors that will invest on ethereum. idk if that is true or not. but let just not lose hope that this ethereum will increase its price sooner or later.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
November 20, 2018, 10:14:36 AM

eth dropped sharply compared to other altcoins. and currently the eth position is displaced by ripples, ripples rise to second place. if you want to buy ethereum you are waiting and more patient, I think next month is the end of this year and there are a lot of possibilities that can occur including a decline back.
the beginning of the year was a good start for crypto purchases
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
November 20, 2018, 07:31:13 AM
Actually we need bounce from bitcoin, every altcoin price depends on to btc so it is dropping hard, it saw 4400 dollar today and it is amazing, didnt stop anywhere. If it can return then eth and others can do bounce soon.
can't prevent the price of bitcoin from declining. because indeed now the facts are like that. where the price of bitcoin continues to decline in price. but I think there is still great hope
Pages:
Jump to: