Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ethreum bounce back ? - page 10. (Read 5429 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
October 14, 2018, 09:22:52 AM
Due to many icos launched on etherum blockchain etherum price drastically came down once bitcoin price increases we can expect the price growth of etherum and new development too drive etherum growth in near future we can see etherum at 1500 dollars
copper member
Activity: 119
Merit: 1
October 14, 2018, 08:18:39 AM
I am sure ethereum will rise again because ethereum is a coin that is widely used in exchange, ethereum will increase as last year reached $ 1400, we wait for the next ethereum surprise.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
October 14, 2018, 08:18:16 AM
Will Ethreum voice back like it did last year or else we are having false expectations about recovery of ethreum when we know the fact that crypto currency has become so unpredictable nowadays ? Kindly share your responses as downfall of ETH has become talk of the town.
Well, if the primary task of the world government is to clean up humanity and leave the Golden billion, then here and without a cue ball will find a reason. And on the idea of them already now people not need.
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
CLEVERBOUNTY
October 14, 2018, 07:33:30 AM
Will Ethreum voice back like it did last year or else we are having false expectations about recovery of ethreum when we know the fact that crypto currency has become so unpredictable nowadays ? Kindly share your responses as downfall of ETH has become talk of the town.
if we look at the graph each year the development of cryptocurrencies experience price development, let's try to compare a few years back because the development of cryptocurrencies we cannot predict precisely the confidence and patience in investing makes the development of cryptocurrencies growing
if you look at the graph, it must be at the end of each year and in the beginning of the year all coins have increased, while in the middle of the year it is more likely to go down.
whether this is just a big inbestor game or not, but the reality is like that
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
October 13, 2018, 01:03:06 PM
If Bitcoin and other altcoins will go up, you can be 100% sure that also Ethereum as one of the best altcoins will grow also.
Activity: 540
BountyMarketCap
October 13, 2018, 12:33:39 PM

As for me, ethereum would still go back to it's normal value. Ethereum has been a part of our daily routine because it has been a part of every transactions that we have. We should be smart enough to wait for the right time to sell because holding would be the best choice that we could do right now.
Activity: 294
October 13, 2018, 12:08:52 PM

Vitalik understands that he needs to make attempts to revive the price so he postponed the launch of Constantinople. I am sure that when the market becomes green Buterin will announce the launch of Constantinople and the price will grow very quickly.

Activity: 840
Merit: 250
October 13, 2018, 11:34:18 AM
of course. because now ethereum has started to experience a fairly good price increase even though it is still slow, but I am sure that ethereum can definitely achieve a good price
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
October 13, 2018, 11:31:03 AM
I began to doubt the recovery of the entire market this year. We need to keep an eye on the price for a couple of weeks. Now buy can be dangerous.

why are you starting to doubt the crypto market? I think everyone now believes in the crypto market. now maybe things are not good, but it does not become that the market will be very bad. now the market is lacking investors, but I don't think it will take long to wait for the market to rise again. I'm not afraid to buy ethereum, because I'm sure the ethereum market will be back soon.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
October 13, 2018, 11:23:18 AM
I think that Ethereum will definitely bounce back some time in future, so if you are looking for long-term investment then you should buy it and hold it. At present, it is one of the best coin for long-term investment.,
in the near future no one knows whether the price of btc will increase or not so we must be careful to get this benefit especially the price of bitcoin that cannot be predicted
October 13, 2018, 11:09:10 AM

I began to doubt the recovery of the entire market this year. We need to keep an eye on the price for a couple of weeks. Now buy can be dangerous.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
October 13, 2018, 11:01:32 AM
I think that Ethereum will definitely bounce back some time in future, so if you are looking for long-term investment then you should buy it and hold it. At present, it is one of the best coin for long-term investment.
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
October 13, 2018, 10:53:20 AM
I always believe in ethereum. And it can bounce back again. But i think it cannot reach  what its price last year. It will need a little more time before it can hit or pass its all time high.
They may return later this year, but the value could peak at $ 700 which could not be higher and exceed $ 1000. So I think we should not expect too high in the market.
Activity: 504
October 13, 2018, 10:39:58 AM
Anonymity is not happening anymore because of the laws and regulation.
If we want this coins to grow, we need to be compliant, in the end the government are still in control.
In terms of price, only time can tell, it's beyond our control anymore, more adoption would possibly lead to price increase.
But if the government is in control there will be a more serious problem and decentralization will become centralized.

Indeed mass adoption is a problem solver to make crypto better and continue to grow, because demand is important in every trade or investment.

Just like internet technology which is greatly underestimated at the beginning of its presence, but when the internet has been widely adopted, there are many advantages and make it the most popular field at the moment.
yeah, the opportunity to continue to grow is only with mass adoption because the market system is dependent on demand, and the more demand is increasing every year because there is always an increase that plunges into cryptocurrency.
Activity: 280
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
October 13, 2018, 10:16:06 AM
If we want this coins to grow, we need to be compliant, in the end the government are still in control.
In terms of price, only time can tell, it's beyond our control anymore, more adoption would possibly lead to price increase.
But if the government is in control there will be a more serious problem and decentralization will become centralized.

Indeed mass adoption is a problem solver to make crypto better and continue to grow, because demand is important in every trade or investment.

Just like internet technology which is greatly underestimated at the beginning of its presence, but when the internet has been widely adopted, there are many advantages and make it the most popular field at the moment.
Activity: 406
October 13, 2018, 09:30:25 AM
I always believe in ethereum. And it can bounce back again. But i think it cannot reach  what its price last year. It will need a little more time before it can hit or pass its all time high.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
October 13, 2018, 08:30:11 AM
The fact of the matter is that they are fighting against anonymity and lack of control. If they are going to create something like this, they will do it without anonymity and with full control, so bitcoin supporters will not accept it.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
October 13, 2018, 08:28:10 AM
The fact of the matter is that they are fighting against anonymity and lack of control. If they are going to create something like this, they will do it without anonymity and with full control, so bitcoin supporters will not accept it.

if I certainly believe that eth will rise again, because everything is certainly fought for so that eth can grow again as before before this year. because last year eth was quite high.
Activity: 317
October 13, 2018, 08:11:04 AM
Activity: 2856
Merit: 673
October 13, 2018, 08:08:52 AM
maybe YES but no this year, I see a lot of predictions and analyzes out there, I hope I'm not wrong, I'm still waiting for the right time to buy cheap ETH this year

So you are not seeing the current price of ETH now as very cheap? Wow, man, you must know something.. Smiley
The entire market is still bloody, we can expect a further dump or rise but IMO, we have seen a lot of dumps already, time to see a bull run now.
Pages:
Jump to: