Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ethreum bounce back ? - page 8. (Read 5429 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
November 20, 2018, 07:12:18 AM
Actually we need bounce from bitcoin, every altcoin price depends on to btc so it is dropping hard, it saw 4400 dollar today and it is amazing, didnt stop anywhere. If it can return then eth and others can do bounce soon.

Definitely right, as what we can observed when BTC drops everything will follow. So, it all depends on this coin because when the crashed happens almost altcoin really are affected. This is how important BTC behavior to the market and hopefully we can see a bounce back by next year.
yeah because bitcoin is the benchmark for all the prices of coins in cryptocurrency so it all depends on the price of bitcoin, and in my opinion the market movement for next year depends on where the direction will be towards the end of this year because it may continue to deteriorate.
Activity: 602
November 20, 2018, 06:59:06 AM
Actually we need bounce from bitcoin, every altcoin price depends on to btc so it is dropping hard, it saw 4400 dollar today and it is amazing, didnt stop anywhere. If it can return then eth and others can do bounce soon.

Definitely right, as what we can observed when BTC drops everything will follow. So, it all depends on this coin because when the crashed happens almost altcoin really are affected. This is how important BTC behavior to the market and hopefully we can see a bounce back by next year.
Activity: 406
Merit: 158
November 20, 2018, 05:52:17 AM
Activity: 404
November 20, 2018, 05:44:01 AM
When the crypto market is in red and ETH price is only $ 134, it will continue to decrease. However, after a difficult period, ETH will bounce back and increase to $ 1000 in early 2019.
Activity: 422
Merit: 9
November 19, 2018, 09:27:43 AM
All altcoins falling for Bitcoin manipulation and Etherium is also dump. But all etherium investor believe on Etherium they trust that it will bounce back again.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
November 19, 2018, 09:09:40 AM
The Ethereum bouncing back depends on the market and thus bitcoin. Therefore, unless the bitcoin can recover itself, the market will not be restored and all the altcoins will continue to crush.
you are absolutely right! but I still think that Bitcoin will change the trend in December and we will see how the cryptocurrency updates its peaks

It will rise and rise and December again can be like last year and people who are getting afraid at this point may miss those rides and later might regret of not investing at 5k levels . We should always be investing in the down market rather than buying at very high levels or market is at peak.
Activity: 518
November 19, 2018, 08:57:32 AM
Of course, Ethereum will bounce back as we know ETH has popularity among the users and also it has the potential to rise back again. So investors should not get panic just keep patience and hold it for the decent profits.
over the past couple of days, the whole situation regarding ethereum upsets me very much. I observe a significant decrease in the capitalization of ethereum and the fact that the ethereum is already in third place.
It is possible that today we see on the endmarket market, these are just market circumstances. Although competition ripples and ethereum becomes very noticeable.
yeah, anything can still happen in cryptocurrency so there's still a chance for ethereum can bounce back, but we don't know when it will happen because until now the market conditions are getting worse.
Activity: 406
November 19, 2018, 08:46:46 AM
Ethereum will definitely bounce back as we know that this currency has a strong community support. The smart contract is a good product that is being utilized by those projects that ride the ERC-20 token and this has now implemented. Reaching back to $500 will be possible for ethereum but this will not easy to bounce back as the market is still bleeding and the investors are in doubt if this will continue to fall. Indeed we need ample time for this to recover. The good thing here we can buy ethereum at lower price and hold longer for a sure profits.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
November 19, 2018, 08:32:55 AM
The Ethereum bouncing back depends on the market and thus bitcoin. Therefore, unless the bitcoin can recover itself, the market will not be restored and all the altcoins will continue to crush.
you are absolutely right! but I still think that Bitcoin will change the trend in December and we will see how the cryptocurrency updates its peaks
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
November 19, 2018, 08:20:12 AM
Of course, Ethereum will bounce back as we know ETH has popularity among the users and also it has the potential to rise back again. So investors should not get panic just keep patience and hold it for the decent profits.
over the past couple of days, the whole situation regarding ethereum upsets me very much. I observe a significant decrease in the capitalization of ethereum and the fact that the ethereum is already in third place.
It is possible that today we see on the endmarket market, these are just market circumstances. Although competition ripples and ethereum becomes very noticeable.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
November 19, 2018, 08:06:57 AM
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
November 19, 2018, 07:41:05 AM
Ethereum can still bounce back but it will take time because of its recent fall which is now below $200. With its downfall, there is a high chance of a persistent bearish zone before it go back to recovery. The updating of present ethereum to ethereum 2.0 might help in boosting its in the future. Ethereum 2.0 or called Serenity, is a series of updates to make it faster and better and it is already in the work, according to vitalik buterin, its founder.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 13
November 19, 2018, 05:42:36 AM
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
November 19, 2018, 05:40:36 AM
Will Ethreum voice back like it did last year or else we are having false expectations about recovery of ethreum when we know the fact that crypto currency has become so unpredictable nowadays ? Kindly share your responses as downfall of ETH has become talk of the town.
it seems difficult for Ethereum to get back up because now the price it continues to fall. I am sad to see the future of ETH because there is no good development for the price this coin. the fall in ETH prices is caused by market prices that have not visit green in recent months, while Bitcoin will soon reach $4000 by the end of this month. but that is only my prediction because there is no price growth in ETH or Bitcoin. yes I'm sure Bitcoin will reach $4000 and Ethereum $100 by the end of this month.
Activity: 434
Merit: 107
November 19, 2018, 04:16:01 AM
Activity: 490
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
November 19, 2018, 02:53:11 AM
Will Ethreum voice back like it did last year or else we are having false expectations about recovery of ethreum when we know the fact that crypto currency has become so unpredictable nowadays ? Kindly share your responses as downfall of ETH has become talk of the town.
For me, back is the level of 400-500 dollars, then you can really talk about some kind of a slight rise and change. And now we continue to fall and return to the lowest level in its history.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
November 19, 2018, 02:20:20 AM
Like all other altcoins, Ethereum will hit back when the market recovers.
well, I also believe in that, however, recently I sold a large amount of ETH. well, instead I don't believe in eth's potential, however, I feel quite tired to wait. so I sell almost 50% of the assets I have for living expenses.
Activity: 348
November 19, 2018, 01:44:13 AM
yes everyone must say that, but people say that in the middle of last year, and until now that prediction has not come. the market does not improve, but in fact many people feel very disadvantaged because the market is moving down.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
November 19, 2018, 01:16:10 AM
Activity: 1932
Merit: 448
November 19, 2018, 01:11:44 AM
right. We will not be able to predict the price of the altcoins in the future because manipulation is always erratic. so i think we should just invest in the altcoins to get the pumping signal to be safe. Investing in these garbage altcoins will help you get more profit than investing in ETH.
so far, there is no signal that eth will pump again, even the price continues to decline. well, even though it makes it comfortable, I think it's still worth holding eth to a certain extent. I just hope that Eth doesn't lose its potential.
Pages:
Jump to: