Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ethreum bounce back ? - page 33. (Read 5429 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 05:58:00 PM
Some say ethereum will bounce back in the last quarter of the year. I'm waiting for it to come and I do hope it will bounce back.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 05:55:55 PM
I believe that this year the market will continue to fall and we should not expect that Ethereum will grow in price.
Activity: 204
Merit: 11
September 08, 2018, 05:27:26 PM
I think Ethereum will rise again to the price reached $ 700-1000 and I really hope that it will happen as soon as possible, now is the right time to buy ethereum but the ETH price is still scary but I hope it will get better soon
Activity: 196
September 08, 2018, 05:09:18 AM
I am sure Ethereum will rise back because Ethereum is a platform for many ICOs, if Ethereum continues to decline, then another altcoin will also affect it and I'm sure there are some groups that will increase the value of Ethereum through Pump.
Activity: 388
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 05:06:20 AM
Will Ethreum voice back like it did last year or else we are having false expectations about recovery of ethreum when we know the fact that crypto currency has become so unpredictable nowadays ? Kindly share your responses as downfall of ETH has become talk of the town.
I believe that most people can't believe that Ethereum's recent performance will be so bad, and that its current price almost causes 80% of people to start losing money, so everyone is disappointed and skeptical. But please note that in addition to ETH, do you think there are other Altcoins worthy of our trust?
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
September 08, 2018, 05:00:12 AM
first ETH has to be dumped down to go down to its real value then we can talk about bouncing back. although the real value of it is not easy to determine because its only utility is ICOs and they are failing these days.
some say its value is below $50 though.

after it reached that price then it will surely starts having pumps again. although i doubt that it can ever go back to its ATH, that price was a one time thing.
Activity: 396
Merit: 100
Chainjoes.com
September 08, 2018, 04:29:28 AM
Will Ethreum voice back like it did last year or else we are having false expectations about recovery of ethreum when we know the fact that crypto currency has become so unpredictable nowadays ? Kindly share your responses as downfall of ETH has become talk of the town.
no one knows, but its possible that its name will be heard in the whole crypto market again when something special happen to it. its hard to predict what will happen next to ethereum but let's just hope that the better days will come now.
Activity: 99
September 08, 2018, 04:28:06 AM
The price of Ethereum seems to be difficult to rebound again, because now Ethereum not only needs to face many competitors, it is also affected by ICO!
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
September 08, 2018, 04:25:50 AM
for now i can only say "keep calm and wait patiently"
as you said, currently the market is unpredictable. many people say that prices will soar in September, we just have to wait.

i am currently losing a lot of my money in crypto, i am aware of the risks. but i am sure that in the future prices will rebound and i believe that it will not be long.
Activity: 184
September 08, 2018, 04:17:19 AM
There are many altcoins that are ERC20 tokens. They must rely on the Ethereum's main chain to survive. This means that they are in line with the interests of Ethereum. Thanks to the support of so many altcoins, Ethereum can bounce back sooner or later.
Activity: 434
September 08, 2018, 04:12:30 AM
Currently, almost all coins are falling down including bitcoin. But everybody is concerned about ETH. Because it leads all other Altcoin. Anyway, I hope that Ethereum will bounce back soon.
Activity: 324
September 08, 2018, 03:53:59 AM
Panic sales will end sooner or later and the rate will begin to recover. And now, of course, it's very sad to look at how your assets are depreciating.
Activity: 476
September 08, 2018, 03:42:38 AM
I hope that not only ethereum but all other currencies as whole cryptomarket will recovers its positions till the December.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
September 08, 2018, 03:32:42 AM
Everyone has a good saying for ethereum and we don't know if this is going to be a massive coin for the next months. But just as usual, we are only looking to a specific coin. We are ignoring the rest of the altcoins market where there has been bigger loss from it since this year started. The market has been so volatile and everything can happen within just a few days, weeks or months.
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
September 08, 2018, 03:26:06 AM
My trust in ETH less and less day by day. But I still hope ETH will reach a good price.
Activity: 287
September 08, 2018, 03:07:55 AM
More than 40 per cent of cryptocurrency turnover is done on Eth blockchain and eth smart contracts so we can expect eth price to come back once the bitcoin bull run start
Activity: 511
September 08, 2018, 03:02:03 AM
All the coins are falling but people are much interested in ETH. ETH is most talked about and people really wish to rise up. This is because ETH is the heart of all other altcoins. ETH will surely bounce back but I am afraid, it won't cross $600.
It is most talked about eventhough prices are falling. But, if we can observe the crypto market not only ethereum has further down. I think of price can recover but it takes time to increase again.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
September 08, 2018, 02:55:55 AM
Ethereum has history of bouncing back most of the time when it was crashed so if the price of bitcoin moves forward then the price of ethereum will also increase and ethereum always have some hope among the investors because it is the platform for the many tokens so they will keep the ethereum alive if they want to survive here.Even I too have some ethereum after the price drops it looks very scary to hold the ethereum because it almost fell upto 30% in a day but hopefull y it will bounce back sooner or later.
yes I hope it will bounce back because I now hold ethereum. I am very confident that ethereum will return over $ 400 or more, I will try to buy it as much as possible even though ethereum prices are now frightening to those who get caught but for the USDT holder now is a golden time to shop ethereum
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token
September 08, 2018, 02:55:13 AM
There are other projects that want to run their smart contracts, but they only talk about it. And Ethereum is already well understood and the finished product. Therefore, it is used by 99% of the ICO and the growth of its price is a matter of time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 02:49:23 AM
Most definitely ethereum will be back on its feet again perhaps even more than what we had last year, ethereum is struggling right now because of too many load, so many coins are build on it because smart contract is easy to build, even the shitcoin which has constitute overload for ETH but it will survive it.
Pages:
Jump to: