Author

Topic: Will every crypto coin survive? - page 117. (Read 10801 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
June 22, 2018, 12:15:29 PM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.

Yeah definitely right because a lot coins is entering in market now without a strong foundation, yeah they successfully entering in market now but the true problems will start when they already enter in market, so they usually crushed after a month or a week.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 12:05:11 PM
An altcoin may survive only for a single reason. "If it is used by the consumers." With a coin circulating based on actual product consumption or the acceptance of a related service then such coin will survive with the possibility of earning better from it. Coins that do not actually have a good purpose will be lost like nothing had happened. Usage is very important and the teams working on it developing versions or upgrades also adds to its lifespan. Otherwise such failure won't allow it to survive long enough.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 11:59:34 AM
It seems to me that out of all the projects, the test of time will be a percentage of 20. Many developers will interrupt their projects, when a competitor appears in the market, with more successful implementation and aggressive advertising.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
June 20, 2018, 06:18:48 AM
I guess at least 50% of the altcoins and, certainly, Bitcoin, will survive. The weakest alts that will not find enough support, will die with time. therefore, bet better on the cryptos from top-100.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 07:34:53 PM
The fact is that at the moment, crypto is not considered as a currency, and cryptos only serve the needs of some in that market. BTC, people, always considered it a property, not a currency. So in the future, the possibility of large altcoins will replace fiat currency.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
June 19, 2018, 07:08:04 PM
I agree with you, if people trade a coin only to make profit then it will probably die in the long term.
Activity: 473
Merit: 11
June 19, 2018, 07:05:23 PM
of course not, because the law of the jungle is still valid even within the scope of this blockchain. I think only one to three types of crypto categories are the same criteria that can survive, as we know, that today there are so many ICOs (even in the same category) releases. there is little difference and that does not have a significant impact at all.
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export
June 19, 2018, 06:59:09 PM
I think you right, but I guess percent can be 90%. It depends of capitalization of cryptocurrency. We'll see. Smiley
Activity: 101
June 19, 2018, 05:38:32 PM
Not all of the cryptos that you are seeing in the market right now will survive for the long term, a lot of them will end up dying out. Most of the altcoins that are being created now do not have any good product to offer that people will be using for a long time which means that they will gradually die out due to disuse
Activity: 210
June 19, 2018, 04:23:44 PM
I think all the coins that exist today will not last forever, and some of them can survive, and long-lasting coins are coins that have good deals and are also able to compete with other coins.
Activity: 59
June 19, 2018, 04:20:28 PM
Many coins with the same function will inevitably have the market battle each other out to carve a niche/ target market. Many which do not have a unique utility will die in the process I think, but truly useful and revolutionary projects will persist.
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 04:16:12 PM
In the world of cryptocurrencies, everything happens much more spontaneously and unpredictably. We can say that each new day is not like the previous one. This in turn makes it difficult to predict market trends. In simple terms, no one knows what the future holds.
Activity: 178
June 19, 2018, 04:03:42 PM
I think no. Very many tokens and projects will die in the near future, because this is probably the most correct forecast, do you think that they really will survive? I hope so, but I still believe that 90% of projects will not be able to do this
I don't know, I believe that many projects will survive. Because most of the projects are really working on the currency, on the quality of transfers. Some naseleniya narrow scope, some global. And others create currency to pay for their own services.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 02:54:07 PM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.
yes I think so too, I think the coin that can survive is a coin that is trusted by the investors have a good future and certainly many of the devotees will have a good market value. and has a great team that can work together to manage assets from investors. the more demand the longer the coin will survive in the crypto world.
Activity: 141
Merit: 2
June 19, 2018, 02:20:47 PM
These coins are volatile. It means that these coins cant be predicted when it will fall and when it will rise again. The idea of coins that wont survive is its because of the quality of that coin. There are many coins here in the market and maybe half of them is useless. The coins that doesnt have potential to grow will surely end. Some developers also created useless coins just for them to have a profit and will abandon the project and will do the same thing on their next project.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
June 19, 2018, 02:17:01 PM
The main reason we have so many coins not surviving after some time is because so many of these coins are either shit coins or there are some that the developers created them for the purpose of profit. By the time they have realised the intended profit, they then abandon the project and move on with another. Nonetheless, i have seen some very good ICO that up until now, they are still very much active in the market.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
June 19, 2018, 02:15:49 PM
I think just 70% of coins and altcoins will have sense after even one year! Too much projects wants to have their own token and platform
Activity: 112
June 19, 2018, 02:15:10 PM
As valuations achieve new highs, the disposition in cryptocurrency markets is progressively being contrasted with the fever for dotcom organizations when the new century rolled over. But identifying survivors in the cryptocurrency markets is easier said than done. The world of cryptocurrencies and blockchains may be nascent but its roots lie in established industries.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 603
June 19, 2018, 02:14:16 PM
Absolutely not- too many shitcoins with no real purpose other than to make a buck/scam, let alone any concept or potential use.  Every day there are coin/token extinction events; however, some other shitcoins arise from the toilet to take their places.
copper member
Activity: 196
June 19, 2018, 02:05:55 PM
No, every crypto will not survive.many will die off, the strong will continue. Over the years I have seen many coin die off, many coin currently on exchanges are dead. I have seen exchanges remove many coin from.their exchange. Still many new coins will go also just a matter of time
Jump to: