Author

Topic: Will every crypto coin survive? - page 112. (Read 10801 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 01:37:01 AM
I believe that the entire market of cryptocurrencies will grow but A lot of fraudulent coins. So be careful when choosing the type of investment.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 04:58:57 PM
I think as long as the coin is in circulation, it does not matter whether it exists internally or externally, it will continue to exist. This is the platform that not all coins have the opportunity to become tangible, so that we can make purchases with them. In any case, they can always stay relevant on the online platform.
Activity: 88
June 29, 2018, 04:53:23 PM
No, not all crypto coin will survive. A lot of them will fade off faster than the came due to lack of real live application

Activity: 44
June 29, 2018, 04:46:07 PM
Today there are so many mediocre projects and the majority of these projects will not survive, i have no doubt about it. But the best projects that have strong teams and ambitious concepts definitely have good chances to achieve great results.
Activity: 83
June 29, 2018, 04:42:26 PM
yes, you are right I also think if not all coins will survive in the market because now many new coins emerge and it makes the competition very tight, for that every team of the project must have a good strategy in winning the competition
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 04:38:31 PM
I think all coins also have value so I think even though altcoin is now falling in price, we believe that altcoin will last longer. Because the price of bitcoin in the future will increase more than it is now, so I think the value of altcoin also depends on bitcoin prices.
Activity: 112
June 29, 2018, 04:31:51 PM
Of course there is not a lot of garbage got divorced! Everyone has no chance to survive a coin of 100 plus minus a couple of pieces. A lot of fraudulent coins
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 04:29:26 PM
no i dont think so there is a lot of project started by noob i think only 10% are legit 30% overvaluated and the rest are simply scam good luck with your investment
Activity: 140
Merit: 20
June 29, 2018, 12:36:31 PM
I can't help suspecting that out of the considerable number of activities, the trial of time will be a level of 20. Numerous engineers will intrude on their tasks, when a contender shows up in the market, with more effective execution and forceful publicizing.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
June 29, 2018, 04:27:40 PM
It is not possible for every crypto coin to survive. most of them will be ZERO in the short time , i think  Betting on very cheap altcoins is pure gambling.
Activity: 111
June 29, 2018, 04:27:23 PM
I think it depends on the coin. Do they have long prospects and always think of its users to stay afloat. Or they are just coins that have no innovation and just want to benefit only. It happens to each coin. Dead coins are coins that are not good in the market and also do not have a clear future and goals
Activity: 691
June 29, 2018, 04:20:50 PM
the coin developer will retain the coin's popularity level for more and more levels of interest from any existing market.
but to date that is able to provide an overview of the currency in the future is bitcoin. but it is very difficult when crypto will be a real currency, because the level of application that is not appropriate from all countries that exist.
Activity: 295
Merit: 104
June 29, 2018, 02:34:59 PM
I think all crypto coins will not last, only a few of them survive. Because only a good and reliable crypto has a very good and popular value that will survive. There are many crypto coins now, but not all of them are chosen as good coins and survive, even if they survive coins are not known by many people or not sold.
Activity: 70
June 29, 2018, 02:30:02 PM
Not all crypto coin will survive on the long run. Majority of the cryptocurrency projects were fronted by individuals who just wanted to make quick money and get out of the scene without thinking of the sustainability of their project. Coins from such projects will not survive the test of time.
Activity: 98
June 29, 2018, 12:14:48 PM
Yes you are right, many of the cryptocurrency coins are beginning just trivial collectible, just the same as the best coins in the real world that are not worthy of payment anymore.
Activity: 252
June 29, 2018, 02:15:50 PM
Each coin has its own value. Depending on its usefulness in real life .. no one will buy a coin without application with a large amount of money. Just as the coin does not work well and does not have the capacity to grow, there will be no investors and users
Activity: 574
June 29, 2018, 02:13:32 PM
I think all the coins will be able to survive and this also depends on the development team. That is expected in future coins will have a very high value. And you will not be disappointed by storing your coins as long as possible especially for coins which do not have a value.
Activity: 602
June 29, 2018, 02:07:02 PM
Of course no, creating crypto coin is very easy. Everybody can take source code from github and create their own coin but its scam and it die
What? I don't get your point? It's confusing. I guess every crypto coin will survive as long as it isn't a scam coin. If that is a scam one,what do you expect? Of course,it will never survive. Reading information like whitepaper is very useful and important at the same time because you can find out if that particular coin is visible and legit.
The fact is that even if the project is not fraud, then there are no guarantees that it has no competitors. And if there are many competitors, then his chances of success fall sharply. Because those who say that 80 percent of projects will not survive - say reasonable things.
Activity: 476
https://saturn.black
June 29, 2018, 01:20:14 PM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.
I fully agree with you, but it is very difficult to assess and understand what coin will be promising in the future, few coins will remain valuable, but there is always a chance.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 01:04:24 PM
I think that 95% of exists coins will die, because the dont have any useful functions and created only for speculations.
Jump to: